long weekend break: discuss the latest here #113

Status
Not open for further replies.
It definetly was. I was just stating it is unlikely he was a virgin. I am sure he had never had sex like JA was offering. Most guys aren't so lucky. She was willing to do anything he could dream up and introduced him to things he hadn't even thought of. My opinion of course.

LOL. And really, even if he had some experience, who is shocked that a man in his 20's might be easily led around by his...um, hormones? Sorry fellas. I don't mean to lump you all in together but...hey. It is what it is. ;-)

Her friend Donovan was in court yesterday. Hmm
Maybe giving her friend a signal.

Donavan had disappeared from court since the magazine information was released. Since IT'S been back in court, all this crazy stuff has been happening. The passing of notes, stealing of pencils, pill popping in court, vomit incident, Travis's family being asked to take off ribbons, the Arias family wearing DV ribbon :puke: , now the defense team crying over a pic and singling out JC and Katie.

Hinky meter off the charts for me. :hen: (this is a duck to me)

JMO

Carried over from previous thread:

It was DB's house that she had to return the remote to the DVR to - per her testimony. Let us not forget that a DVR was stolen in the "burglary" the previous week. I suspect she sold the DVR to DB to help fund her trip. I've thought so since I first heard about it.

IIRC the only thing that was mentioned was a "remote". JM asked DB why JA had came back to his house after she had left and gone to Salinas (?). She had accidently taken the remote with her. We still don't know exactly what the "remote" is to yet. Some here have assumed it is for the stolen DVR or DVD from "Paw" "Paws" house. Can't wait to hear about this and those magazines!

This is a high profile case. No one at the courthouse can avoid the media and unfortunately neither can we.

I'd like to think that not one of these jurors is accessing any outlets with regards to this case. :please:

I agree. Unless the Court provided a closed area for lunches, smoke breaks, etc. these jurors have every right to go wherever they want because they aren't sequestered.

Bringing over from the last thread (even after being here for 17,000 years, I still don't know how to do that the right way).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Panther
It's really bothering me that the DA has made it sound like JA and TA were together for so long. According to JA, they were "official" for 5 months. That's not a long time at all. I am now thinking that this is part of her lie as well. I'm not sure that they were ever even exclusive/"official". I think it's what she wanted but not what they had...

-------------------------------

I agree. Thinking back, why should we even believe they were ever official? Maybe he started using her for sex almost immediately?

I thinks he was probably attracted to her initially but quickly became acutely aware of the nasty crazy lying under the surface.
~bbm
It really is becoming obvious to me.
Feb - June ~ 140 days.
It was an approx. 140 day long distance alleged "official"relationship
Jodi then "breaks up" with Travis why? He was unfaithful to her.
So at this point she decides to move from CA to AZ and live 5 min from him.
There is NO TIME after that point that Jodi says they were "official" again.
Why because she can't! All of his friends knew better!
It was always lie plain and simple.

The great enemy of the truth
is very often not the lie,
deliberate, contrived and dishonest,
but the myth,
persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy​

He was never "unfaithful" because he never saw their
relationship as exclusive. He (for the most part)
saw her as a "companion"and nothing more.
All her actions after moving to AZ
prove it. They were deliberate, contrived and dishonest

Somewhere in the mix Jodi got confused.
Oh I think they were both living a "dream"
for a time.
Jodi was seeing herself as starring in a Disney movie
but the reality is Travis was watching a "*advertiser censored* flick".

I guess Jodi didn't stop and think that none of the Disney
Princess' got their Prince by baiting him with sex.

I saw "Beauty and the Beast"
This was "The Prostitute and the Prince"
and I don't mean that in a "Pretty Woman"
kind of way!
~Jodi is the villain here
*shh don't tell ALV~ or she will have a new theory

MOO

HLN is replaying parts of the defendant's 18 day testimony.
She is now talking about why she did things to cover up after the murder.

"to throw the scent off so to speak"

Too bad Samuels didn't get the memo :giggle:
I'm watching it again and I just can't get over her bad acting. I can't believe anyone would buy this.

snipped

For 1.4 million $ - they better have something working cos it sure isn't in the courtroom.

I don't think ALV's line of thinking is reasonable.

I have been with my husband for almost 20 years. We started dating when I was 17. I would be embarrassed to admit the number of screaming fights we've had. I've shoved him a couple times out of intense anger (many years ago, but it still isn't right). He has never laid a hand on me but he did punch a hole in the bedroom wall once during a fight.

We have a wonderful, beautiful, intensely caring and loving relationship. It's healthy but of course not perfect. We went through everything we went through for a reason and I am proud of how far we've come. I think it's been a pretty normal marriage so far, especially since we were married so very young.

Surely Ms. LV will say I should have left long ago, that we're both abusive and our relationship is incredibly unhealthy.

A "normal" relationship is pretty simple and black and white on paper. But living it that way is a different story. I dare anyone in a relationship to say they haven't had at least a few major fights or screaming matches.

Or, maybe I truly am a freak of nature.

ETA: reasonable, not UNreasonable!

ITA, I showed my husband ALV's chart of abuse. We were both laughing and recalling the early years of our marriage. It was pretty intense and passionate fights, some mild physical shoving, etc.

We love each other intensely and fought intensely. Now we're old and we talk things out or we agree to disagree. I think in the early years, the 700 sq. ft. apartment (including the balcony & storage space) didn't help either! LOL

I think the age of the folks totally matters! I came from a background with a ton of physical punishment and yelling, and I'm very embarrassed at what I thought was normal arguing through my very early 20s. It's a learning curve for most people, imho.

I don't think mature adults ever need to shove, etc. That's not to say that our pasts will show that we were always mature adults ;)

I threw things (not at people) and yelled loudly. You don't really do that. Lesson learned! I guess I was abusive, yes. That's horrible, but there you go. Fortunately, my man knew I was just being a big baby and wasn't afraid. He was also 6'4" and near 300 lbs, so that helps with the fear thing :D

I'd never think that was the way bad arguments should go now. I had only moved out from home a couple of years before getting with him, so the dysfunctional learning came into play bigtime until I grew up more. I think that's 'normal', if not a good thing :(

We grow up. If folks don't change that, I'd certainly say it's a form of abuse, though. Adults don't need to get physical in anger -- ever, unless they are fending off an attacker or something, imho. No temper tantrums, either!

I think if I were a juror I would be avoiding any outside info about this trial - not b/c of the admonition, but for my sanity.

I'm sure they've had enough by the end of the day.

:cheers:

Love this part of your post. It is so true.... :)

~bbm

Somewhere in the mix Jodi got confused.
Oh I think they were both living a "dream"
for a time.
Jodi was seeing herself as starring in a Disney movie
but the reality is Travis was watching a "*advertiser censored* flick".

MOO

Donavan had disappeared from court since the magazine information was released. Since IT'S been back in court, all this crazy stuff has been happening. The passing of notes, stealing of pencils, pill popping in court, vomit incident, Travis's family being asked to take off ribbons, the Arias family wearing DV ribbon :puke: , now the defense team crying over a pic and singling out JC and Katie.

Hinky meter off the charts for me. :hen: (this is a duck to me)

JMO

Wasn't it ALV she tried passing those magazines to ?

Bringing over from the last thread (even after being here for 17,000 years, I still don't know how to do that the right way).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Panther
It's really bothering me that the DA has made it sound like JA and TA were together for so long. According to JA, they were "official" for 5 months. That's not a long time at all. I am now thinking that this is part of her lie as well. I'm not sure that they were ever even exclusive/"official". I think it's what she wanted but not what they had...

-------------------------------

I agree. Thinking back, why should we even believe they were ever official? Maybe he started using her for sex almost immediately?

I thinks he was probably attracted to her initially but quickly became acutely aware of the nasty crazy lying under the surface.

:seeya: I think she introduced him to sex and lured him in with it - he was nothing to her but a 'Dildo with a heartbeat'. She made sure she would be a hard habit to break. You're right, then her 'horns' appeared and they got sharper and sharper. I can't stand her. :furious:

<modsnipped>
And endless money. I am still blown away with the experts' expenses.
I guess if you are guilty of a crime, it is best not to have any money.
Suck the state dry with expenses.

IIRC the only thing that was mentioned was a "remote". JM asked DB why JA had came back to his house after she had left and gone to Salinas (?). She had accidently taken the remote with her. We still don't know exactly what the "remote" is to yet. Some here have assumed it is for the stolen DVR or DVD from "Paw" "Paws" house. Can't wait to hear about this and those magazines!
DB did not mention what the remote was to.....JA said that it was a remote to a TV or DVD player when asked by Juan

Jodi= dangerous gold digger. Travis saw her true color(s) and so did the Hughes quite early on.

:seeya: I think she introduced him to sex and lured him in with it - he was nothing to her but a 'Dildo with a heartbeat'. She made sure she would be a hard habit to break. You're right, then her 'horns' appeared and they got sharper and sharper. I can't stand her. :furious:

It really seems that the jury would be exposed too easily to all the media rants ect. Why did they not sequester the jury i wonder.

And interesting that weird guy followed us to lunch the day before (with Katie I mean)..taking all kinds of pics of us all and trying to eavesdrop. No one had ever seen him there before. And he just followed us like he was part of the group.
Defense team plant ?

I'm watching it again and I just can't get over her bad acting. I can't believe anyone would buy this.

I know! So phony. I guess JA had forgotten what they practiced because Nurmi is practically putting the words in her mouth. Talk about leading. GEESH
And I think Dan Freeman is totally crushing on Jodi. He was the one who called her to tell her about Travis EVEN THOUGH everyone was saying she was the one who killed him. What it is that men see in her is beyond me. I think she is pretty, but I can't imagine him calling Jodi to keep her in the loop. I mean, he was Travis's friend too!!

Well I lost another post. I was bringing over a post about two movies AVL named in her testimony and one was The Burning Bed.

This is a true story about Francine Hughes. Her husband would beat her almost senseless. Made her eat her own vomit, forced her to have sex when ever he wanted it. He'd sit in a chair when the police were called and tell her that he'd kill her when the police left. The police would listen and then drive away, then he'd beat her again.

He let her go back to school then was jealous of that and made her tear out and burn her class work. After another beating and forced sex that day she pour kerosine around the bed after he passed out and lit a match. She grabbed her three kids and drove to the police station to turn herself in.
Her mother in law said it was Francine's fault that Mickey beat her. She needed to of killed him way before that. The system let her down and blamed her when she sought help to get away.

I can see Travis pushing Jodi away when she attacked him, or when he'd tell her to leave and she wouldn't, and I don't blame him.

I wonder how ALV is going to spin Jodi testifying that she liked to push Travis's buttons? I'm sure it will be Travis's fault:(

Jodi has named her parents and herself as abusers when she hit her brother, and then she kicked a helpless dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie