long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonaSuzy

MonaSuzy New Member

Some thought she did it, but couldn't convict her because they couldn't tell them the exact time or how she died.

2. ElleElle

ElleElle Well-Known Member

Trud dat! :rocker: She meant her interview! Anything can be taken out of context, eh?

3. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

On my phone, and went to reply to with bolding addressing specific points.. but I cannot on my phone and will have to do 2 days from now when I am on the computer. but the sound so much like a defense focus group Set of questions to respond to.

No offense to your posting as I think you are wonderful and you're insight ,and I'm sure it is done for understanding, but it sure does to me sound like exactly what the defense would put out as a focus group questionnaire.
    Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

4. pip

pip New Member

Does anyone have a link to the actual incident report written for the burglary at her grandparents house?

TIA!

5. suspicious1

suspicious1 Active Member

I wonder why Juan sort of hinted at the assumption that MM was waiting on Jodi outside DB house? So do you think that Juan knows that MM was with Jodi when she went to visit DB? If so, why would MM need to accompany her on that trip? I just don't get it.

6. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

1st BBM: Exactly : WHY would Travis had sex with her when he knew she had slashed his and his gf's tires, and he sent Jodi those text messages calling her a psycho ?

JMO, but I still don't believe that they had sex prior to Jodi kiling him .. it just makes NO sense, IMO ... I know I know : the prosecutor said they had sex and there are those photos ... and I have total respect for Mr. Martinez who is doing a great job on this case ...

But IMO, there is just something that is just NOT right about those photos ...

I still just do not see Travis having sex with her when he was doing everything he could to get rid of her ... MOO !

2nd BBM: Yes, she could have FORCED him ... she is evil !

3rd BBM: Yes, Jodi had a very short time to come up with that "intruder story" -- about 5-6 weeks ?

JMO, but I think Jodi "thought" that LE would "instantly buy" her "intruder story" ... but they did NOT !

JMO, but I think IF Jodi had help she would have "ratted them out" -- HOWEVER -- IF she would have "ratted" this person out, then it clearly points to pre-meditated murder, so she canNOT "rat out" her accomplice, whether it was before, during or after the murder ...

Again JMO, but I do think she had help AFTER she killed Travis ... those "coded" magazines that never made it out of the jail clearly shows this ...

Besides, aboslutely nothing would surprise me about this case ... nothing ...

:moo:

:seeya:

7. Dmacky

Dmacky Well-Known Member

Thank you for answering Chester. You might be on to something. Here is the message. The interview part is what was confusing me.

"you fuc*ed up, what you told my attorney the next day directly contradicts what I've been saying for over a year get down here asap and see me before you talk to them again and before you testify so we can fix this. interview was excellent! must talk asap".

8. manzana

manzana Inactive

Right before him I think Abraham Lincoln was posting, not really sure though as I do not read there.

9. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

THANK YOU. I just posted something similar a few posts ago. I remember someone else saying this a week or so ago too.

10. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

april fools??????

11. ElleElle

Post Murder, Jodi back in Yreka:

Jodi "says" she was leaving Yreka to move to Monterrey so she can commit suicide.

Maybe MM was going to help her run to the Mexican border?

12. rose222

rose222 Active Member

Of course manzana is kidding you guys. My heart did flip-flops for a moment there. No way will JM/Travis' family ever settle for LWOP. Ever!

13. pip

pip New Member

April fools...got me!

14. gypsyblue

gypsyblue this is not what Haleigh would have wanted

Soooo not funny ... Pfffft

15. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

That post is going to cause issues! Recommend you delete it!, but good 1!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

16. Donnareit

Donnareit Verified Victim's Advocate

I agree about DT's low-down-underhanded-polecat-stinking ways of spinning this story. But I guess I'm going to have to actually watch all of AVL's testimony to see if she really is the man-hating-female-biased-ancient-hippie y'all say she is. I admit I skipped most of her testimony as it was a workshop lecture on a subject I already know w a y too much about. The continuum of Common Couple Violence was new and seemed to me had been a research attempt to explain the difference between what goes on in everyday life for most folks and what goes on behind the scenes in High Risk Intimate Partner Abuse (which I think is mislabeled as Pedagogical Terrorism or something).

Anyway, wish me luck on sitting through this because I found it very "triggering." I've worked with all types of crime and violence victims (from PTSD war Vets to Merchant Restitution Panels), but it's true that sexual assault, domestic violence, child abuse, and animal neglect have left tracks all over my mind and soul. So, here goes.

17. Chester_from_THM

Chester_from_THM Member

I agree, LL.

But she deposited $800 of that while in Monterey. Which says to me she had maybe $200 when she left Yreka. IMO, she borrowed that $800 off MM and DB. She probably borrowed the $200 from that dude in Yreka.

I think as someone else was just saying in this thread, she just mainly scams for a living. She worked in pretty low-end restaurants, and did a pretty crappy job at that, and was often taking time off.

She admitted in the early interviews she basically owed everyone money.

She is truly a parasite, and looks more and more like the creature that popped out of that guys chest in the Alien movie. Not really, but she is getting creepier looking by the day. Like her outside is getting more like her inside.

18. NIN

NIN Member

It's my opinion that she would have thrown accomplice(s) under the bus in her first police interview. She would not have implicated herself, but would have fingered the accomplice(s) and claimed they set her up -- she would have also made sure she had evidence against them to prove they were there. She would not protect anyone out of a sense of loyalty or fear.

19. ElleElle

I'm only watching HLN while doing housework because they have key witnesses testimony. ;)

20. thefragile7393

thefragile7393 Chronically sleep deprived

Yeeeesh. :banghead:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.