Look Out Houston, Texas - Here Comes ICA?

Please do not let her come to Houston. I think the media here would be all over her. I live outside of Houston and do not want to deal with the problem of her being here. She needs to realize that there is quite a lot of crime here and people aren't going to welcome her with open arms.

Life will not be easy for her anywhere. Maybe we can hope that she will try to really "start" her life over and be a model citizen. It really is a miracle that she has the chance to begin again. She should value that and really try to make changes in herself.

This has to be a lie, because she's not even speaking to her parents, much less getting invites from random relatives to relocate. Nope, not buying. No way Jose.

Just thinking about this more.... maybe cindy did inquire about it if the relative is real. The main thing that may make it appealing to them is that Texas doesn't have any state income tax. Does Florida? So if they were to come into some big money, they wouldn't have to pay taxes on it if they have a residence here.

Just thinking about this more.... maybe cindy did inquire about it if the relative is real. The main thing that may make it appealing to them is that Texas doesn't have any state income tax. Does Florida? So if they were to come into some big money, they wouldn't have to pay taxes on it if they have a residence here.

No, Florida does not have a state income tax.

I heard her 3rd cousin here on one of our local radio stations in Houston on their morning show. They said she has 3 places she can go here.

If she comes here I'm gonna hunt her down and give her apiece of my mind. LOL

erm, i'm a 4th generation houstonian and my son is a 5th. calling houston a cesspool and a blight upon the rest of the state is pretty darn offensive! you must live in dallas ;)

LOL Good one. I'm a native Houstonian and you're right. Houstonians don't like Dallasites. You have to be one or the other. IMO

Seriously doubt it. Another red herring! I believe she will go wherever Jose goes. I'm sure she'll go back to school for her paralegal training and they will be two peas in a pod for the rest of their lives. Who else would hire her?

Being on probation for 1 year as he stated, I wonder if she is allowed to travel out of state yet.

With regard to that radio show, what could Dana McCain (Cindy's 2nd cousin) have meant by "we have seen the proof" (or words similar to that)?

Isn't there one single member of that family who knows to keep their traps shut?
This woman hints at GA being guilty of abuse, hints who the writers of the book will be- either spit it out if you want any credibility or shut up. CA's venom is everywhere.

I think this is bogus, someone found out that KC had family in Texas and that somehow equals her going there.
From what we know, no one in her family likes her. The family in Ohio did not help out, Shirley wanted KC tossed in to general pop, Rick-nuff said. George's parents are ailing and she effected them, per George. And she sure ain't giong to be at Hopespring, while Lee and George are there, IMO.
The media says some dopey stuff sometimes, grain-o-salt.

LA would take her in. He's not working. Come to think of it, are any of the A's working anymore?

Are we really to believe that Cindy Anthony the woman who claims she didn't know her daughter was pregnant to save face is now saying to a distant 2nd cousin that George molested Casey and that he covered up the drowning of Caylee to make it look like a murder?

I swear I don't doubt with this latest story that in fact based on the spin she is a relative of Cindy Anthony. But come on.

Casey has already got a sentence for 4 years for lying. Good luck to her and Baez if they go out throwing unfounded statements about George around. WTH is going on?

With regard to that radio show, what could Dana McCain (Cindy's 2nd cousin) have meant by "we have seen the proof" (or words similar to that)?

I heard her say that about the proof too and I immediately wondered why this 'proof' was not brought forth during the trial.

yeah she says there will be a book to explain it all $$$cha-ching MOO This is total BS

There's that old phrase again, 'It will all come out later, everything will be explained'. Geez, we just had the trial why wasn't it explained fully then?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraGanis
Back