"Looking for Caylee" by playing Halo 3?

Honestly, I don't support any of the Anthony's, I think that the GP's at least should be charged for something. But on the other hand, don't we all have ways that we destress after just following the case. We aren't living it, only following along. I don't fault Lee for playing games, if that's what he does to destress. He actually has to live in this circus.
Not defending him exactly, just think that we might be getting a little carried away with the finetoothing of every little thing they do.

Actually- I would be happy with just one hour-per week, because he has not done a stitch to look for this child.
He HAS, however, decided to educate himself in fiduciary matters, which is encouraging, with the exception that it is with other peoples cash from jobs that they ACTUALLY GO TO to earn. Unless of course you consider the very lucrative pastime of profiting on your dead baby-niece.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70537

you have no proof Caylee is dead. and you have no proof just from what is stated here on a forum.

So what is Lee's excuse for not having a job these days? Does anyone in this family actually contribute to society in any meaningful way? They seem well learned in the art of soliciting donations. They are drawing in money off of the memories of Caylee, and I hope kharma bites them in the *ss for it too.

I was thinking the same thing - doesn't LA work anymore? Maybe the donations are paying for him to be his parent's body guard. Did you see LA in that video where GA pushed the older woman (http://www.wesh.com/video/17417192/index.html). Lee had to pull GA away, then comes back towards the crowd to keep an eye on CA while calling 911.

There's nothing wrong with playing games, but with his toddler niece missing or deceased (whichever way someone wants to look at it) it's a little disturbing. I couldn't sit back and entertain myself at such a time, I'd be worried sick and need to find her. Maybe it's just me, but I doubt it.

you have no proof Caylee is dead. and you have no proof just from what is stated here on a forum.

If she were alive---the same offer should still stand. In fact, if he believes that she IS still alive, time is of the essence. There is NO time to be playing HALO while your niece is possibly out there with kidnappers ESPECIALLY considering all the "leads" they have!~

A couple people have mentioned playing as an escape. I can see that, but what if you believed your toddler niece was missing? Honestly, I couldn't park my rear to save my life in that situation. Let alone, play games. Of course, this could be one of his friends...but it is his account.

A couple people have mentioned playing as an escape. I can see that, but what if you believed your toddler niece was missing? Honestly, I couldn't park my rear to save my life in that situation. Let alone, play games. Of course, this could be one of his friends...but it is his account.

i think I could if I knew that my neice was dead and there was absolutley nothing that could be done until my sister opened her mouth about it. For the record, no snarkiness from me, I know that I sometimes sound that way after about midnight.

Er, I am hopeful to be sensitive if this is the first time you are hearing this, but there is evidence of Caylee's deceased hair and evidence of death in the air sample for starters.
Regarding my comments about allegations about improprieties about his paypal account as it related to a MANAGED TRUST, let me be clear, I am making those allegations and have, directly to the firm managing it. There is an entire thread dedicated to it.

i think I could if I knew that my neice was dead and there was absolutley nothing that could be done until my sister opened her mouth about it. For the record, no snarkiness from me, I know that I sometimes sound that way after about midnight.

LOL, your better than me, I start the day that way

I agree with you. But I tell you - my darling niece took her life last year I kind of immersed myself in video games temporarily. It was depression and gaming kind of took my mind off of my sadness.
My sympathies on your loss. But in your case, there was nothing you could do to bring her back. If Lee truly believes Caylee is alive, then he could be doing something more productive than game playing. I am not picking a fight either but there seems to be a very serious disconnect with all members of that family in regards to reality and walking the walk of their talk about Caylee being alive and chiding others to look for her.

If this is even true... is he supposed to be waking people up at 2am looking for Caylee? that would be harrassment and illegal. so, if he can't sleep at night -what should he be doing to take his mind off things -or atleast distract himself?

Sorry, I agree with this post.

There is NO proof that Lee has done anything wrong. And people are allowed to unwind.

When my grandfather died, watching movies or going out with my friends to shoot pool took my mind off of things. I know it's not a similar situation because I wasn't supposed to be "looking" for anyone, but maybe deep down he DOES know that Caylee isn't coming back. That doesn't mean he's not allowed to have time to himself to take his mind off of this constant circus.

I swear, sometimes this stuff borders on stalking. I mean, we're tracking his halo account? Seriously? :rolleyes:

I can point you to solid evidence that proves Caylee is missing, but right now there is only FBI forensic evidence indicating she is "likely dead".

It could've been someone else's body in Casey's trunk. I've never packed a dead body in my car before, so I wouldn't know. I'll just have to wait and see what LE has to say about it in the coming weeks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back