Looking for podcast recommendations

Discussion in 'PODCAST ROW' started by Tuffgong, Jan 4, 2019.

1. hippy hippy

hippy hippy Active Member

Thank you Greyclay for recommending 12-26-75. You are absolutely right....a highly professional and intelligent podcast with two very dedicated hosts. I went on to listen to quite a few subsequent episodes behind the episodes you highlighted. I am inspired now to read all I can about the entire story behind deAngelo. Incredibly dark and prolific criminal.

GreyClay likes this.
  2. MadMcGoo

MadMcGoo New Member

VERY nice!!! (what they said!) :smile:

3. Tuffgong

Tuffgong Active Member

I have listened to five or six so far. Some are better than others, depends on the case and the agent. One knock is the sound audio is terrible. This should be an easy fix, not sure why it continues. And Jerri can sometimes bother me. But still, good info, educates you, which is what I want.

TxMother67 likes this.
  4. MadMcGoo

MadMcGoo New Member

I personally LOVE "Who Killed Amy Mihaljevic"! <3 may be the case, could be the fact that I love James Renner, but the Podcast is very well done! Sound quality, everything! A+++

5. MadMcGoo

MadMcGoo New Member

Thanks for the 'Ear Hustle' recommendation! I enjoy ALL true crime *says everyone who is secretly wondering when their search history will be analyzed by FBI agents even though they've never done anything wrong* *<--HA HA* but having worked in the system, I love hearing the stories of 'where are they now-duh prison'! So if you know of any more like that, please do share!

~*MMcG*~

dixiegirl1035 likes this.
  6. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

Gardenista likes this.
  7. musicaljoke

musicaljoke Well-Known Member

I like Welcome to Casefile: True Crime Podcast These are well done, concise, informative, with a pleasant reader. The Aussie accent is quite lovely. There are no loud commercials that break up the podcast. The podcasts aren't filled with the same repeated information like some are. Nothing is unnecessarily sensationalized. There is a wide range of podcasts to choose from. The web page is easy to navigate.

8. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

9. eucalyptuz

eucalyptuz Well-Known Member

Deleted...wrong thread