Looooong Visits With JB

The whole thing is strange to me as well, first the late night jailhouse visits til 1 am. Now the whole day long visits. Does he have no other cases? And if he is doing this pro-bono how can he not have other cases to support his firm?

Maybe that should have read Pro Bone O :eek:

Sorry I just couldn't help myself

Just from what we have seen and heard for ourselves, would you be happy if you were his wife? Nothing good is going on in that office day after day.

I notice that even the defense attorneys on NG and Greta don't know what to think about it. He must not have any other clients.

I don't think there is anything going on at all.

I think she probably watches videos all day and says no more to JB than anyone else. She is just waiting for all the hoopla to die down so she can get back to Fusian. He is probably ready to strangle her, only he can't say it like we can.

Jose Baez...... babysitter?

This really disgusts me to NO END.

Kill your kid.... lie to police AND the FBI..... hang out with your lawyer while your daughter's body decomposes.

If I were Casey, I'd NEVER tell the truth.... I'd wait until the last possible moment & then simply claim Caylee died in a tragic accident & I was too scared to call 911.

Everyone would be SO happy I finally told them where to find Caylee's body they'd think I was doing them a big favor.

WFTV just reported that Baez told them "Casey spends all her time at my office describing to me all of her movements during the 31 days preceding reporting Caylee missing."

Heh, and I've got a Bridge I'll sell you....

describing? or showing all her movements?

Her whole bringing him brownies thing gave me the creeps.. wasnt that her standard MO with guys on myspace.. ? Tempting them with her brownies?

:confused:

and return her home?
while we and the public are looking for her at JB's office she is at home
in her backpack is the diguise she uses to sneak out for a few hours/:rolleyes:

Ok I know as part of her house arrest she was allowed to attend meetings with her attorney, but seriously, 6-8 hour meetings every day? Does this seem strange to anyone? I believe on Nancy Grace last night it was brought up and the lady covering for NG asked one of the panel attorneys if it is common for a client on house arrest to come to an attorney's office and watch cartoons all day. The attorney said it wasn't normal and thought it was rather strange if they are working on her defense every day, for that much time. I'm wondering if she's just doing it to get out of the house and she's just pushing the terms of her house arrest, or if she really is allowed to be there that long and if she maybe is doing something worthwhile there. :confused:

I just thought house arrest meant "HOUSE ARREST" ---not "Jose Baez's office arrest".

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!! It was Mickey Sherman, prominent defense attorney with gobs of clients, that said that it is totally excessive and that Baez must be giving her a place to hang away from her parents?!?!

Why would he do that if he really wants her to talk and help with her defense?

Baez can't be stupid enough to think that any jury in Florida or this hemisphere would buy her stories and lies.

And he should not be allowed to give her a place to hang....and since by all accounts (LP included) Casey hasnt even been interested in talking about her daughter, he should not have her there for hours on end.

WFTV just reported that Baez told them "Casey spends all her time at my office describing to me all of her movements during the 31 days preceding reporting Caylee missing."

Heh, and I've got a Bridge I'll sell you....

ALL of her movements? Boob grabbing, bottle lifting?
The little idiot is supposed to be telling the police what she was doing.

If being at home is too stressful for poor little Casey, maybe it's her PARENTS who should find something to do during the day.

Hey! I know.... maybe they can go out & SEARCH FOR CAYLEE???

Obviously, losing your kid, toting a dead body around in the trunk of your car AND lying to LE and the FBI isn't enough to keep Casey from being treated like a poor victim who needs special privileges.

Just think how much they'd coddle her if she killed her parents next? Poor Casey would be an ORPHAN. Maybe she could even move into Baez's house to unwind from THAT stress? :furious::furious::furious:

I have wondered since she got out of jail and started spending so much time with Baez if he is letting her use the phone to call people she knows and try to spin her defense, since I would assume there are wiretaps on the home phone and I am sure Baez has instructed her not to use the phone at home.We know how much she likes to talk (LIE) that way there is no way they can trace those calls.

I also think there is more than meets the eye with the relationship they have

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!! It was Mickey Sherman, prominent defense attorney with gobs of clients, that said that it is totally excessive and that Baez must be giving her a place to hang away from her parents?!?!

Why would he do that if he really wants her to talk and help with her defense?

Baez can't be stupid enough to think that any jury in Florida or this hemisphere would buy her stories and lies.

And he should not be allowed to give her a place to hang....and since by all accounts (LP included) Casey hasnt even been interested in talking about her daughter, he should not have her there for hours on end.

She probably asked for stack of US and People Magazine so she can check up on her celebrity status.

Her whole bringing him brownies thing gave me the creeps.. wasnt that her standard MO with guys on myspace.. ? Tempting them with her brownies?

Yes! According to Tony, she was the perfect gf. Cooking, cleaning, being at his beck and call....it was Caylee she couldn't stand taking care of!

Makes me sick!:doh:

...or attorny's office has another back door...so she can go to movie, or beach, or store....possible? very much...

Wouldn't that be near impossible considering that she is wearing an ankle monitor and is trailed 24/7 by a member of the Padilla's staff?

I agree, long meetings are weird. If it's to get her away from Mom and Dad, so what. Let her stay home, and learn. I am sorry but I am fed up with Casey controlling everything. Enablers, enablers, enablers. That's what she is surrounded by!

Any chance that Baez's house is a cover and Casey is meeting her old " friends" there?
I can't see her hunkering down over a Bible, even a tabloid, she's so conditioned to being physically active and the center of positive attention, if you know what I mean.

Maybe Baez isn't even there during the day most of the time, and Casey is entertaining her buddies there. I don't think her parents would put up with sex, drugs and rock and roll right now.

She's apparently spending her time with her lawyer messing around on myspace....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back