CA CA - Los Angeles, CA Blk Female UP4106 18-26 found nude in alley Dec 1987

Moonwalker9

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Recognizable face, No photo available

Case Numbers
NCMEC Number--
ME/C Case Number8711678
Demographics
SexFemale
Race / EthnicityBlack / African American
Possible First Name--
Possible Middle Name--
Possible Last Name--
Possible Nickname--
Estimated Age GroupAdult
Estimated Age Range (Years)18-26
Estimated Year of Death1987
Estimated PMI--
Height5' 4"(64 inches) , Measured
WeightEstimated
Circumstances
TypeUnidentified Deceased
Date FoundDecember 5, 1987
NamUs Case CreatedSeptember 10, 2008
ME/C QA Reviewed--
Location Found Map
Street Address525 W. 84th StLos Angeles, California
CountyLos Angeles County
GPS Coordinates--
Circumstances of RecoveryDecedent found nude in an alley behind a building
Details of Recovery

Inventory of RemainsAll parts recovered
Condition of RemainsRecognizable face
Physical Description
Hair ColorBlack
Head Hair DescriptionBlack
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBrown
Right Eye ColorBrown
Eye DescriptionBrown
Distinctive Physical Features
No Information Entered

STREET VIEW

Google Maps

Doe Network has some reconstructions of the victim.

451UFCA.jpg

451UFCA1.jpg

These might help.

451UFCA

Look at this time gap. Why should it take 9 months for this person appear in the Name Us Database? The system is so broken. After seeing the series Killing Season, there is one episode about the ways in which the system is broken re: VICAP database, which is not mandatory to be updated by police. If they have time or feel like it, the name goes into the database. Sharing information among precincts is poor, let alone across state lines and a reason why alot of serial killers do go across state lines to evade detection. The ongoing theme was that murders of prostitutes is not even worth investigating or reported. Serial predators know this and we know this population is perfect prey to be hunted. P.S. I have learned so much since joining this site and enjoy reading the input and comments by so many. I thank you!

Look at this time gap. Why should it take 9 months for this person appear in the Name Us Database? The system is so broken. After seeing the series Killing Season, there is one episode about the ways in which the system is broken re: VICAP database, which is not mandatory to be updated by police. If they have time or feel like it, the name goes into the database. Sharing information among precincts is poor, let alone across state lines and a reason why alot of serial killers do go across state lines to evade detection. The ongoing theme was that murders of prostitutes is not even worth investigating or reported. Serial predators know this and we know this population is perfect prey to be hunted. P.S. I have learned so much since joining this site and enjoy reading the input and comments by so many. I thank you!
Yep, solving the killings of sex workers, drug users and even women / people of color is often considered not worth LE’s time. So killers target them on purpose. Makes me furious; these people aren’t just trash to be disposed of. They were humans whose lives mattered and who had people who loved them, even if those people are no longer alive either or don’t know where they ended up. That’s why I do this work... if LE won’t spend time on it, I will.

Wish we could see a photo given all the time that has passed. Bumping for a sad case.

6 Exclusions
MP2262 Tiffany Goines 12/05/1987 Frederick MD
MP14475 Lillian Holmes 03/22/1984 Los Angeles CA
MP26951 Paula Daniels 09/09/1981 Los Angeles CA
MP37334 Cathern Davis 06/09/1982 Los Angeles CA
MP4030 Lesa Cunningham 07/09/1987 San Bernardino CA
MP3842 Sandra Steppuhn - McGee 12/09/1982 Monterey CA

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back