Lost & Found?

summerlowry713

Reaction score
There used to be a search tool on a website called reveal and it was called Lost and found. I don't know why but I can't seem to find it anymore it was a really awesome tool that let you match missing persons to unidentified remains etc does anybody know what happened to it?

There used to be a search tool on a website called reveal and it was called Lost and found. I don't know why but I can't seem to find it anymore it was a really awesome tool that let you match missing persons to unidentified remains etc does anybody know what happened to it?

The link to the Lost and Found tool is in this article (from 2015) but when I click on it, I can't get either Firefox or Chrome to open it. I'm on a laptop, not a phone. Both browsers see it as a security risk. Sort of understandable since they say "We wrote programs to scrape data from two federal databases that are part of the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System, or NamUs." Scraping info from a government site? Yikes!

How we built our tool to help match the missing and unidentified - Reveal

The NamUs 2.0 update a few years ago broke the tool. Would be cool if a programmer somewhere found a way to create a web-based or desktop application that pulled NamUs info and pics!

Dang thank you guys so much for the information I really appreciate it I mean that tool was a godsend for us sleuths so convenient

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back