Loud music,screams and the mystery woman at mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the people living in the guest house and/or caretaker's cottage have a hearing problem :floorlaugh:

And if she lived two houses away, the neighbors on either side and behind the Spreckels mansion must have also had hearing problems.

oh, I didnt know this witness to the screaming lived 2 houses away, how did you know that ??

As for the occupants of the other houses, were they home when it happened ? were they sleeping already ? have sound-proof windows, listening to their IPods, watching TV with loud volume, and yes, maybe they have a hearing problem too..... =)
and who knows, maybe they will be one of the other new witnesses yet to be shown......

And if she lived two houses away, the neighbors on either side and behind the Spreckels mansion must have also had hearing problems.

I'm sorry, I'm not seeing a main stream media link to the reports of these screams. Did i miss it? Or are we discussing the report from radar online and things in the comments section?

I'm sorry, I'm not seeing a main stream media link to the reports of these screams. Did i miss it? Or are we discussing the report from radar online and things in the comments section?

I'm not sure which ones people are discussing, but there are a lot of links to it. Here's just a couple ..

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/New-Details-In-Mansion-Death-Revealed-130329173.html

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/09/22/general-health-care-us-mansion-death_8696092.html

Poster katydid reported that she was listening to a radio program with Anne Bremner as guest yesterday and AB said the neighbor lived two houses down from the Spreckles mansion.

Thank you. That's more like it. :)

I wonder which home the teen boys who are classmates with GS reside - they took photos of RZ lying on grass, and said GS was at the mansion on the morning when MS fell but left before paramedics arrived........

I read that there were 2-3 witnesses... at least 1 reported loud music, 1 saw woman on property around 10 something, 1 + heard women screaming and 1+ may have witnessed something more involving the crime.

If witnesses reported hearing female screaming, then loud music ,,,, wouldn't AS hear it?

Speaking of Howard.... did he stay overnight with JS? I find it odd that JS would prefer Howard comforting him rather than his own fiance....

Maybe Howard is a special friend?

I wonder which home the teen boys who are classmates with GS reside - they took photos of RZ lying on grass, and said GS was at the mansion on the morning when MS fell but left before paramedics arrived........

I read that there were 2-3 witnesses... at least 1 reported loud music, 1 saw woman on property around 10 something, 1 + heard women screaming and 1+ may have witnessed something more involving the crime.

If witnesses reported hearing female screaming, then loud music ,,,, wouldn't AS hear it?

One would think he would, since he was the closest to the balcony window. Makes one think, for sure!

Maybe Howard is a special friend?

One would think he would, since he was the closest to the balcony window. Makes one think, for sure!

OMG, Sunnie, I can't take much more. What do you mean by a 'special friend?'
Please reply, txs

I am just reading about this tonight !
This could be HUGE!
Maybe we can hope for some answers?

OMG, Sunnie, I can't take much more. What do you mean by a 'special friend?'
Please reply, txs

I will reply 4Jacy!!! The information comes from someone who is considered an insider by this site. It is not appropriate for the forum however, as I am not in a position to know this insiders relationship with the family.:seeya:

I will reply 4Jacy!!! The information comes from someone who is considered an insider by this site. It is not appropriate for the forum however, as I am not in a position to know this insiders relationship with the family.:seeya:

Just to be clear, is Howard a special friend to JS? Or to AS?

One final text message came into Zahau's phone at 10:41 p.m. on July 12 from Jonah Shacknai's ex sister-in-law, Nina Romano; the twin sister of Max's mother Dina Shacknai.

Romano had traveled to San Diego to support the family and Rebecca had picked up Romano at a San Diego airport the afternoon following Max's fall.

Contacted by News 8, Romano said she sent the text message to ask if she could come by the mansion.

"I just wanted to talk to her about the accident," Romano said. "And so I sent her a text message that said, ‘Hey are you around? I'd like to come by,' and I never heard from her. She never responded to me."

Romano recalled sending the text around 9:30 p.m. and questioned the 10:41 p.m. time stamp on the AT&T call log.

News 8 investigated the listings on Zahau's cell phone logs within 48 hours of her death and found phone numbers linked to the following individuals:

- Jonah Shacknai, boyfriend
- Mary Zahau-Loehner, Rebecca's sister
- Adam Shacknai, Jonah's brother
- Dr. Howard Luber, Jonah's friend
- Gideon & Marcelle Shacknai, Jonah's father & step-mother
- Xena Zahau, Rebecca's sister
- Nina Romano, Jonah's ex sister-in-law
- Det. Thomas Adkins, Coronado Police
- Snowem Horwath, Rebecca's sister
- Caroline Niles, Coronado, Calif.
- Valerie Flores, Medicis employee
- Coronado Bay Urgent Care (treated Xena Zahau for leg injury)
- Camp Diggity Dogs, dog daycare facility

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15538406/family-releases-200-pages-of-zahau-phone-records

So Nina sends a text, but allegedly never hears back. Did she then stop by the house? Hmmm...

Screams heard at 11:30pm...but she (or somebody) checks her voicemail at 12:50am. That puzzles me.

PS...anyone find it weird that the twins were named Nina and Dina??? ;)

Poster katydid reported that she was listening to a radio program with Anne Bremner as guest yesterday and AB said the neighbor lived two houses down from the Spreckles mansion.

This person could have been outside whereas other neighbors were inside. These houses are close together.

This person could have been outside whereas other neighbors were inside. These houses are close together.

And you can leave your windows open year round on Coronado. The weather there is as close to perfect as weather gets anywhere on our fair planet. Coronado is a breathtakingly lovely place. I have many fond memories from my youth. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho