LP's timeline

Yes, that's what Cindy said.

I tend to feel Cindy is about as credible a source of facts as her daughter is though. lol

But we DO have Geo. saying he SAW the 2 girls before he went to work & I don't think he started lying right away.... so I tend to believe Casey was there that last morning.

Oh I totally don't believe CA, that is why when she nudged GA prompting him about the show he was watching when they left on the 16th, my hinky meter went throught the roof. IMO they went over what GA was supposed to say and he goofed it. I will never buy that KC and Caylee were there on the 16th. JMO.

ETA..GA started saying that he was watching "news" and CA prompted him with "before work" and he changed it to a show on Food Network. I think GA saw them leave on the 15th..AFTER work conviently around 11:00ish when the evening news is on. JMO.

LOL..I wrote it that way on purpose because I knew if I said 'at' the Anthony home someone would question it. I believe Casey and Caylee were home overnight on the 15th, and I really question whether there was a fight that night. I believe that George did see them leave that day, just like he had so many other times. There is no good reason for him to lie about it.

I know you did Chilly so I italicized it for ya!

The only good reason for GA to lie is IF there was that fight. The fight would show KC was angry IMO. If there was indeed no fight on that night I would see no other reason for GA to lie though.

If there was a fight between Cindy and Casey and it involved Caylee. It could be considered as a motive. Hence the reason to say there was no fight.

Oh I totally don't believe CA, that is why when she nudged GA prompting him about the show he was watching when they left on the 16th, my hinky meter went throught the roof. IMO they went over what GA was supposed to say and he goofed it. I will never buy that KC and Caylee were there on the 16th. JMO.

Ditto here. They (A's) had their dates so screwed up from 'day one', that there's just no credibility now that he really saw them on the 16th like he said he did. They also insisted the last time they saw Caylee was on the 9th, and had to have a video shown to them to prove it was the 15th. So no, GA doesn't really know for sure.

If we believe that GA saw Caylee alive and well on Monday June 16th at approximately 1pm and we know from witnesses and the BB video that Caylee was no where to be found by 8pm, this indicates that Caylee died somewhere in those 7 hours. However, two issues may upset this timeline, they are:

1) JG says he heard Caylee in the background during his 3pm-ish call with KC on that same day and the time of death is really between 3pm and 8pm on June 16th; or

2.) Caylee was drugged and asleep in the hot car trunk while KC was hanging out with TonE and died later during the night of the 16th or early morning of the 17th.

As KC stated she had not seen Caylee in 31 days, the 16th looks most reasonable, but it could have been early on the 17th before KC stumbled out of bed and noticed that the baby was dead. (I haven't seen her ALIVE in 31 days.)

Since forensics tell us that the air inside the trunk was consistent with (less than sign used in report) 2.6 days of decomposition of a human body, we can safely assume one of 2 options:

1.) that the body was in the trunk immediately after death and stayed there for roughly 60 hours before removal; or

2.) the body was placed in there for a short period of time after roughly 60 hours had passed since death.

We know facts that are inconsistent with the body being in the car at any time after the 19th of June. Therefore, LP's theories of disposal post 6/19, or theories that GA actually saw a body on 6/24 are moot. That is unless we want to believe that KC kept Caylee alive, but drugged in the trunk for many days which is impossible due to the temperatures in the trunk.

Yes! Thank you for this.

This is a post I'd like to paste on the front page of the forum so everyone can see it. These are the facts that should be the focus in trying to find her.

I do understand the thinking that she may have been moved later in an airtight container but nothing is truly airtight and the scientific information doesn't support it. Besides that, I just don't think that KC would have the stomach to do it.

If there was a fight between Cindy and Casey and it involved Caylee. It could be considered as a motive. Hence the reason to say there was no fight.

Right b/c after an argument people are generally angry, mad, distraught etc. Even IMO if the fight wasn't about Caylee there is still significance, maybe not motive exactly, but significance. JMO.

If the unnamed neighbor overheard a fight, why is there no statement from that neighbor? Why were neither Cindy or George asked about the fight when they were questioned? Why would they be fighting on the 15th about money that Casey stole from her grandparents that was already returned? There just doesn't seem to be any reason to believe that there was a fight or to assume that George, Cindy, and Lee are all lying about it.

Cell pings were in the area of the Anthony home overnight on the 15th. She was texting Tony all night, not something she'd have done if he were in the bed next to her.

I agree. There has also been some supposition that she could have been in her car the entire night with or without Caylee, not far from home, so that her cell would still ping the same tower. I also believe this is a possibility.

What we know for sure is that she was not at Tony's apartment that night.

ETA..GA started saying that he was watching "news" and CA prompted him with "before work" and he changed it to a show on Food Network. I think GA saw them leave on the 15th..AFTER work conviently around 11:00ish when the evening news is on. JMO.

Do you think there's a reason they would lie about the day? What's to gain by saying the 16th instead of the 15th?

I always found it 'credible' that people have trouble remembering small details about 'normal' days. I doubt I could even remember FOR SURE what color polo I was wearing yesterday.... let alone other meaningless 'facts.'

I would too.

Maybe Casey's friends didn't tend to ask her too many questions because they knew she was such a liar anyway? Why bother if you can't believe anything a person says?

Or..Casey's pals were so self-absorbed they just didn't ask any questions because they were too busy thinking of themselves and their own lives - a lot like Casey.
JMO

Right b/c after an argument people are generally angry, mad, distraught etc. Even IMO if the fight wasn't about Caylee there is still significance, maybe not motive exactly, but significance. JMO.

Okay, let's say there was a fight the evening of the 15th and that Casey either spent the night in her car or at Lee's with Caylee. Jesse heard Caylee's voice over the telephone at 3:00 on the 16th. Would Casey still be so angry all those hours later that she'd kill Caylee? You'd think that she would have said something to Tony in the text messages about arguing with her parents, she sure mentioned things like that to other people often enough.

If the unnamed neighbor overheard a fight, why is there no statement from that neighbor? Why were neither Cindy or George asked about the fight when they were questioned? Why would they be fighting on the 15th about money that Casey stole from her grandparents that was already returned? There just doesn't seem to be any reason to believe that there was a fight or to assume that George, Cindy, and Lee are all lying about it.

That's assuming LE has released ALL the interviews they have done.

I think they have a whole lot that we haven't even heard of.

I guess possibly the same reason we haven't seen a few other interviews. CA in one media interview brought up that there was no fight. LP says to ask LA about the fight and about CA choking KC. Who knows what or who to believe on that topic lol.

Do we know if that neighbor is on the witness list? I'm not sure we do as it is an unnamed neighbor. It could be the same neighbor who lent her the shovel.

Also, I believe there are many documents that have not been released to the public, statements that comprise the prosecution's case.

Do you think there's a reason they would lie about the day? What's to gain by saying the 16th instead of the 15th?

I always found it 'credible' that people have trouble remembering small details about 'normal' days. I doubt I could even remember FOR SURE what color polo I was wearing yesterday.... let alone other meaningless 'facts.'

Yeah, but if you'd had well over a month to think about it you might remember, or think you remember. Who's to say that George got it right? I also think it would be easier to recall what someone was wearing the last time you saw them than it would be to remember what they were wearing a month ago if you'd seen them every day since...if that makes sense.

Okay, let's say there was a fight the evening of the 15th and that Casey either spent the night in her car or at Lee's with Caylee. Jesse heard Caylee's voice over the telephone at 3:00 on the 16th. Would Casey still be so angry all those hours later that she'd kill Caylee? You'd think that she would have said something to Tony in the text messages about arguing with her parents, she sure mentioned things like that to other people often enough.

JG didn't say with 100% certainty that he indeed heard Caylee that day. One would *think* she would have told AL(or anyone else) that Caylee was missing too and that certainly didn't happen.

Do we know if that neighbor is on the witness list? I'm not sure we do as it is an unnamed neighbor. It could be the same neighbor who lent her the shovel.

Also, I believe there are many documents that have not been released to the public, statements that comprise the prosecution's case.

It wasn't the same neighbor who loaned Casey the shovel, that neighbor was out of town and didn't get home until 6:00pm on the 16th. I believe it was the neighbor on the other side. I think his testimony will come out about the fight at the trial.

JG didn't say with 100% certainty that he indeed heard Caylee that day. One would *think* she would have told AL(or anyone else) that Caylee was missing too and that certainly didn't happen.

I think that was when he was talking about hearing Caylee on the 24th of June?

People get angry. People calm down. Casey had a whole night of texting her friends & not thinking about her annoying parents.

If they were fighting ABOUT the way Casey was taking care of Caylee.... it's VERY likely Caylee started whining about being hungry or bored or any other thing that a 3 year old will whine about & THAT could have been the straw that broke the camel's back.

Either way, all of us are going to get whacked for getting so far off topic. LOL.

With how fast were all discussing our ideas, is there anyway we can just get into a chat?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back