Luka Magotta AKA Eric Newman Trial, Week beginning Oct 27, 2014 - Trial Thread #3

Discussion in 'Luka Rocco Magnotta AKA Eric Newman' started by Salem, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BorgQueen

BorgQueen Eradicated User

So, Watts believes that Magnotta is only violent when psychotic. Ok, fair enough. Let's play along. Say that it is true that he is indeed NCR. He is still too dangerous to be let back out. I do not think, in my opinion, he can be rehabilitated and released. Rehabilitated and kept under psychiatric care, perhaps. But not released. That would be far too dangerous.
    Over his lifetime, since his schizophrenia started showing itself, he has been inconsistent with medication and psychiatric treatments. And even when he IS taking his medication, he still seems to have some serious issues. If the doctors are anything to go by, he goes into psychosis under "stress" (what is stress to Magnotta seems to simply be a black vehicle... ).

IMO, whether this was cold-blooded murder, or the result of psychosis, he is far too dangerous to be released back into the public. While I am still not buying into this NCR nonsense, I do not know if the jury feels the same. I am concerned that he will be found NCR and eventually released. IMO, he is more dangerous than his hero Karla. She seems to require a partner-in-crime. All he needs is an audience. With the internet at his fingertips out in the world with everybody else... he has one.

MOO.

2. Little Jedi

Little Jedi "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equa

These titles are obviously picked with knowledge of the 'infamous' :puke: '3 Guys 1 Hammer' video

For anyone who isn't aware of ^^ background :

Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs

''The video showing the murder of Yatzenko has acquired the name "3 Guys 1 Hammer"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs#Murder_videos_and_photographs

**Warning Graphic Details & Horrific images (including animals) will show up in searches **

3. Kamille

Kamille Shine bright like a diamond

Are you kidding me?!? Didn't LM hit JL in the head with a hammer? I've never heard of these murders. But someone who likes all things Russian likely would have. LM must have spent all of his free time on murder and gore sites just watching and learning from these killers. Frightening really. :scared:

MOO

4. DaveNP

DaveNP New Member

Im surprised you not heard of the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs ,the video they released was absolutely awfull!!

As for his title '1 lunatic 1 icepick',,,,,,,,yes theres also 3 guys 1 hammer,but theres also 1 guy 1 jar,2 girls 1 cup to mention a few.Its like a 'theme' amongst sick minded individuals I think!!

STRONGLY ADVISE YOU DONT SEARCH FOR ANY VIDS MENTIONED!!SERIOUSLY

5. maxfactor

maxfactor New Member

I've been wondering that too, but I think that might be something that can't be published until after the trial. Would be awesome to know though.

6. maxfactor

maxfactor New Member

http://o.canada.com/news/national/blatchford-magnotta-psychiatrist-may-have-missed-a-giant-red-flag

" It's possible I did but I can't recall" ????? What a load of carp. MOO

7. Rayemonde

Rayemonde Well-Known Member

He definitely knew about the 3 Guys 1 Hammer video, he posted a link to it on one of his sock puppet accounts. Poor Luka doesn't have an original thought in his balding little head.

8. Rayemonde

Hmmm, the articles I read said Watts said he had done his own research on the web, but he couldn' t remember the exact websites or postings he had looked at.

Anyone know how we would go about getting copies of the court documents and reports, and how much it would cost?

9. maxfactor

maxfactor New Member

It would be interesting to know which theory he would go with if he was testifying for the Crown.
    http://o.canada.com/news/national/blatchford-magnotta-psychiatrist-may-have-missed-a-giant-red-flag

10. Rayemonde

Go Watts! :great: :jail: :jail: :jail: And we haven't even heard from the Crown's expert psychiatric witness yet! :jail:

Yeah, we already figured he has HPD! I'm not convinced about the BPD myself.

Histrionic Personality Disorder

"A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

Is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
    Interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
    Displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
    Consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
    Has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
    Shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
    Is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
    Considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are."

11. Rayemonde

12. maxfactor

maxfactor New Member

I'm not sure about posting from Twitter, does it have to be main stream media posts? I won't post the poster's name just in case and I will remove the post if it is against the rules, but I just found this on Twitter.

13. Rayemonde

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...oted-video-showing-parts-of-killing-1.2840981

So WHY did LM go to a psychiatrist before he murdered JL and tell them he was taking drugs?! This is part of the reason why I don't think he planned a NCR defence in advance. It may have crossed his mind, but he didn't think it through.

14. maxfactor

maxfactor New Member

From your link,
    I am thinking that's so he could have time to think about his answer.

15. Kamille

Yes I believe it does have to be MSM and the tweet you saw may be one reason why. I don't believe that line was said by the Crown or anyone in the courtroom. It was added in brackets to the end of a google translate tweet by a woman who has been translating Francois Messier's posts. I believe it was her opinion, not something said in the courtroom.

MOO

16. Summerfun

Summerfun Member

I am a court reporter, to get the transcript is about $4 a page or more.
    There is something that is really bugging me...I watched the horrible video once and that was enough for me.
    Does any one on here remember that some one was coughing in the background. A third person.
    There was a lot of people on this forum saying exactly that. A third person was there.
    Does anyone remember that discussion?

17. Little Jedi

Little Jedi "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equa

Here's an Audio-Timeline where it is mentioned ~ From the : ***GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY*** thread ~ Post #304

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ON-OF-THE-VIDEO-ONLY***&p=8123830#post8123830

18. DaveNP

DaveNP New Member

I don't hear no third person there,i hear background noise,not surprising being the size of apartment and the fact it on a busy road,and always seems to be people hanging around front...........

Saying that whos to say the audio hasn't been messed with?

19. No_Stone_Unturned

No_Stone_Unturned New Member

20. Kamille

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 5m5 minutes ago
    #Magnotta trial starting early today to deal with legal issues before the jury arrives.

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 2m2 minutes ago
    Start time 9 am but overflow room was closed.You could hear the judge speaking since video conference plays when court begins. #Magnotta

I believe the jury isn't scheduled to be there until 10:30am but it appears that the judge and attorneys were there for 9am to deal with some legal matters without the jury.

Arizona courts should take a lesson from this trial...just saying. ;)

MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.