Luke Perry, star of 'Beverly Hills 90210' & 'Riverdale' passed away 3/4/19

I drove by the 90210 houses on my way home from work today.
When they filmed outside shots of Dylan's house and Brenda & Brandon's home they used Altadena as the location.
On my way in I will salute for all of us tomorrow.

We went to breakfast one Sunday in West Hollywood, and were seated next to a gentleman looking very much like Luke Perry. He was with a young woman who had a baby on her lap, and a few friends. This was in 1997.

After sneaking a few furtive glances in their direction (and receiving a few glances back), we ordered our breakfast and subtly observed them. At one point, he and one of his party got up and left for a few moments. We heard the young woman murmur to the baby, "they'll be back. I promise."

When we were leaving, I glanced over, and saw the small scar running through his right eyebrow, we realized he was indeed Luke Perry. The young woman was Rachel Minnie Sharp, his wife, and the baby was Jack, their first born. Out of respect for their privacy, we didn't interact with them, or ask for autographs. We just enjoyed reliving and retelling the experience to other Luke Perry fans over the years.

RIP, Luke. We enjoyed you in 90210, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and seeing you and your family that Sunday morning.

Jason Priestley Speaks Out for the First Time Following Luke Perry’s Death: I Am ‘in So Much Pain’

Priestley, 49, played Brandon Walsh on the ’90s teen soap, his character a close friend of Perry’s Dylan McKay.

On Thursday morning, Priestley posted an Instagram tribute to Perry, featuring two snaps of the pals — one throwback photo taken during their 90210 days alongside a more recent picture.

“It’s taken me a couple of days to figure out how to write this,” Priestley began. “My dear friend of 29 years, Luke Perry, was one of those truly special people who really cared… Luke was not only a star, he was an incredibly bright light that was extinguished far too soon… and that is why I, and so many others, are in so much pain today.”

I really wish the media would leave the family alone when these things happen. If Mr. Perry were still alive today I am sure he would apologize to his kids, who clearly have gone out of their way to avoid the "limelight". Especially his son Jack who did NOT use his Father's last stage name in order to make his own accomplishments / failures.

JMO

Actor Luke Perry was buried in a biodegradable mushroom suit as one of his final wishes, his daughter has revealed.

“Now, mushrooms hold an entirely new meaning for me,” his daughter, Sophie Perry, shared in an Instagram post on Friday that showed a photo of mushrooms she had admired in California last winter.

The 18-year-old praised her late father’s burial suit as “genius” while describing it as “an eco-friendly burial option via mushrooms.”
Luke Perry Was Buried In An 'Eco-Friendly' Mushroom Suit, His Daughter Says | HuffPost

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back