Lurker Coming Out

michelle said:
So lets say that darin didnt really worship darlie like maybe some of us thought he did, do you all still think he would cover up for her in these murders of his kids? I dont think he would, I do think he would IF he still worshiped the ground she walked on.
I think he is covering for her because he is involved also. He failed the polygraph. It shows he knows who killed the kids, that he stabbed Darlie, and that he was involved in plotting and covering up the crime. He's a dirty dog. :loser:

deandaniellws said:
I think he is covering for her because he is involved also. He failed the polygraph. It shows he knows who killed the kids, that he stabbed Darlie, and that he was involved in plotting and covering up the crime. He's a dirty dog. :loser:
So even if he doesnt worship her anymore he wont talk because he was involved in all the plotting. Do you think he stabbed any of the children, or he just hid upstairs while she did it??

michelle said:
So even if he doesnt worship her anymore he wont talk because he was involved in all the plotting. Do you think he stabbed any of the children, or he just hid upstairs while she did it??
I think he might have done the second attack when she was on the phone. I also think he did the bruises and the arm stab wounds. I have no idea when, where, or what he used to make the buises though.

deandaniellws said:
I think he might have done the second attack when she was on the phone. I also think he did the bruises and the arm stab wounds. I have no idea when, where, or what he used to make the buises though.
To think he did the second attack while she was on the phone gives me chills because that means we can hear it in her voice, thats sick! Also was there ever a renactment of the crime or how they think the crime was done? You know how with OJ they did the whole digital thing on how they think he did it, or shall i say how he did do it. I wonder if they have done that, I would like to see it.

michelle said:
To think he did the second attack while she was on the phone gives me chills because that means we can hear it in her voice, thats sick! Also was there ever a renactment of the crime or how they think the crime was done? You know how with OJ they did the whole digital thing on how they think he did it, or shall i say how he did do it. I wonder if they have done that, I would like to see it.
Well, they did do a sort of outline of how they think things happened according to the blood evidence. I read it but do not know where to find it. I bet beesy, Goody, or Cami would know where it is.

I was just reading the 911 call and when she says to darin that she seen "them' , now if your kids were just butchered would you be talking about that, and saying we need to get them? My main concern would be saving my babies.

michelle said:
I was just reading the 911 call and when she says to darin that she seen "them' , now if your kids were just butchered would you be talking about that, and saying we need to get them? My main concern would be saving my babies.
Exactly! But of course, we know that they didn't want to save them. :( How sad.

deandaniellws said:
Exactly! But of course, we know that they didn't want to save them. :( How sad.
I just listened to it again and couldnt help thinking in her mind she was already letting them know she touched the knife, then she talked about maybe they COULD have gotten prints, who thinks like this when all this is going on, you dont think rationally when something like this is happening but she was. Its spooky...

michelle said:
I just listened to it again and couldnt help thinking in her mind she was already letting them know she touched the knife, then she talked about maybe they COULD have gotten prints, who thinks like this when all this is going on, you dont think rationally when something like this is happening but she was. Its spooky...
And what's more, if we are to believe that Darlie is uneducated as GI Jane states and is not interested in anything scientific, why would she be thinking about that when she is in shock, or just in the midst of all the chaos.

Darin was the one that told her to say that and she ran with it after that?

justice2 said:
And what's more, if we are to believe that Darlie is uneducated as GI Jane states and is not interested in anything scientific, why would she be thinking about that when she is in shock, or just in the midst of all the chaos.

She was thinking of a person trying to get herself out of the fact that she "touched" the knife, not as a mother who babies were butchered on the floor!

justice2 said:

Okay - I'm going to play the devil's advocate for a minute.

In a society that has OJ Simpson, Law & Order and a general fascination w/ sensational murder cases - I CAN understand why she said she had touched the knife and maybe ruined the prints. Besides, it was the 911 operator who told her not to touch the knife in the 1st place - Darlie is not the one who brought it up.

justice2 said:

I believe Darlie is much sharper than Jane gives her credit for. While she is uneducated, I believe her to be "street smart".

michelle said:
She was thinking of a person trying to get herself out of the fact that she "touched" the knife, not as a mother who babies were butchered on the floor!
She is real cold isn't she? :(

deandaniellws said:
yes that is so odd to me her reaction to things on the phone with 911, i wouldnt even be able to talk to the operator let alone worry about who touched the knife and fingerprints.

michelle said:
yes that is so odd to me her reaction to things on the phone with 911, i wouldnt even be able to talk to the operator let alone worry about who touched the knife and fingerprints.
As Marth says....."It's a good thing!" ;) LOL It is real strange isn't it?

deandaniellws said:
I believe Darlie is much sharper than Jane gives her credit for. While she is uneducated, I believe her to be "street smart".
Yes I do too; I think she only plays dumb. But I imagine she got lots of those street smarts from Darin.

But then again, I don't imagine she would have been thinking about fingerprints if the there wasn't some stagging going on. I think Jane is right in that she doesn't naturally think about technical stuff, emphasis on naturally.

deandaniellws said:
:truce: I am not defending Darlie, heck, I don't even know her but some people don't respond to a situation like we think they should respond. My mother is a perfect example. She is a good person and would do anything for anyone and I love her to death but she has no maternal enstinct (sp) what so ever. I could see her being more concerned about doing the right thing (such as not touching the murder weapon) then treating or holding her dying child. Maybe Darlie is the type of person that distances herself emotionally. She could still be a great parent like people have said. I think Jane made reference to that, I wouldn't know personally.

She probably isnt that smart, but still most people know you dont touch a murder weapon and if they do i am sure they realize they messed with prints. Although under her circumstances i could see how a parent would grab something that could mess with evidence, remember Jon Benet, they grabbed her and fell on her and all kinds of stuff. Its in the heat of the moment you are not thinking rationally thats why i think it was strange she even thought about the fingerprints on the knife.

KatiesMom said:
Okay - I'm going to play the devil's advocate for a minute.

In a society that has OJ Simpson, Law & Order and a general fascination w/ sensational murder cases - I CAN understand why she said she had touched the knife and maybe ruined the prints. Besides, it was the 911 operator who told her not to touch the knife in the 1st place - Darlie is not the one who brought it up.
OK, your right on that, the 911 operator did bring that up first.

detectivewannabe said:
:truce: I am not defending Darlie, heck, I don't even know her but some people don't respond to a situation like we think they should respond. My mother is a perfect example. She is a good person and would do anything for anyone and I love her to death but she has no maternal enstinct (sp) what so ever. I could see her being more concerned about doing the right thing (such as not touching the murder weapon) then treating or holding her dying child. Maybe Darlie is the type of person that distances herself emotionally. She could still be a great parent like people have said. I think Jane made reference to that, I wouldn't know personally.
I don't know her personally either, nor do I know anyone who does know her. I am only making guesses like everyone else here. I know everyone acts differently. I do believe most mother's would hold their dying children though. However, whether she did or didn't....that is still not what convicted her. It was the blood evidence, and the lack of intruder evidence along with her changing stories that didn't match the crime scene. What do you think happened?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back