Lyle's FB page

outofthedark

Lyle Stevik's FB Hostess
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Between today and Sunday, I might have the FB page up and running. I've encountered a few annoyances in the process*, and Facebook won't let me start a group unless I add a friend as a member first (thank god that I have a DN follower as an FB friend**, because why would I want to add my two ditzy cousins as members?), and apparently I'm not allowed to add myself as a member.

*You have to add a friend as a member, this is a new feature :)censored: Facebook?!)

**I sent him a message asking him if he wanted to be a member, in the event that he didn't want me to add him without permission.

I'll post the link to the new group, once I get it up and running!

Thanks for approving me yesterday; I didn't realize it was your group. :)

Also consider making a FB community page which is different then the group. You will get a lot farther that way because you can actually log in as the page & go to other FB pages & post as "Lyle". You can find pages in various states & towns; the hotels; bus companies may have one. The possibilities are endless. If you need help let me know. I should have enough time to help you get going. I have not posted much on his case but it's one that really interests me & I've tried to at least read.

I'll post the link to the new group, once I get it up and running!

Can You Identify Lyle Stevik? FB Group

If you recognize “Lyle Stevik” as family member or friend, or if you have any other information about him, please call:
Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Department
Steve Shumate @ 360-249-6070 x 568 OR Email Steve Shumate

Lyle now has a FB group as well as FB page

Lyle Stevik Facebook page

Can You Identify Lyle Stevik? FB Group

The Can You Identify Lyle Stevik? FB group used to be public; meaning everyone could see & read it. A few weeks ago; FB started showing public FB groups on our profile; so that all of our FB friends could now see where we were posting. FB allows you to edit your profile to hide public groups but there were some members that could not; so she made it closed. Closed means that people can find it but no one can read posts unless they're a member which works better so that everything can get sleuthed better.

I Liked the fb page. Get it circulated. Weird that no missing person's case is a match?

I got an email from Find A Grave saying a duplicate memorial was merged into my "unknown unknown" Lyle Stevik memorial.

I clicked on the email, am shocked to see that someone apparently made a memorial with his real name which got merged with mine.

I was able to add Lyle Stevik in the nick name field.

Unfortunately I'm not able to edit the "biography" section to make it known that I'm not the one who went against his family's wishes and released his name because I'm sure I'll be getting some nasty comments in the flowers section..

I didn't realize that we can make new threads. I made a new thread titled Lyle's Find A Grave

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back