LYONS AUDIO TAPES and BS VIDEO GONE? Discussion with R HORNSBY here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I could be confused, but weren't George and Cindy getting the royalties, not Baez? He never released any new photos/videos during his interviews. Are they channeling the money to him?

If so that would me he was feeding them the photos/videos to release.
I am not sure how the money traveled, who actually conducted the business deals, but I do feel confident the money ended up in the hands of Casey's defense attorneys.

Plus how is the defense going to explain KC coming to the conclusion the nanny kidnapped the child when their was no phone call, no ransom note...nothing, when other more reasonable situations could have taken place for the nanny not to be there. The JBP story is even more unreasonable. Given the full schedule KC had the night of June 16th and into the following morning with Tony, how convenient.

Edit to read: Oh, I forgot juror's are not that smart!

I believe JB's daughter does PR for the firm, such as media outlets. Don't have a link but I can try and find it if no one remembers it being posted here.

I guess I could be confused, but weren't George and Cindy getting the royalties, not Baez? He never released any new photos/videos during his interviews. Are they channeling the money to him?

If so that would mean he was feeding them the photos/videos to release.

There was an account established early on. I'll have to dig to find the info (and I'm happy to do that). I don't know whose name was on the account, or how the money changed hands, but I also think that doesn't much matter.

I will say that I highly doubt that GA/CA's names were used because of taxes etc. That just wouldn't work.

So far as pics/vids being released, the pics/vids were sold to the media. They in turn run them during stories about this case.

I personally believe the video played during Caylee's memorial with the MJ music in the background was a brokered deal using pics of Caylee that Casey sold the usage rights to. Somebody had to pay to use MJ's music. I doubt Casey knows how to arrange to do that - it's simply more likely that the media who bought the pics took care of that. I searched but was unable to find out who gained permission to use that song and paid the fee to use it.

Somebody had to create that vid. It's very professional looking. I think it's more likely that the media the (never before seen) images were sold to used their in-house video editors to create that vid. I searched and searched and was never able to find who created that vid.

When you go through and look at these media sites at pics of Caylee, it's very interesting to look at the credits on them. Where they say, e.g., (Fox/family photo) that means that Fox (or whatever network noted) purchased the rights to use that photo.

It's all just such an awful thing, to murder your baby, then use her pics to pay for your defense so you can get away with it. Not to mention being a grandparent or brother or uncle or aunt who allows it without saying a peep. Or defense team member who accepts that paycheck which might as well be smeared with that murdered baby's blood.

:moo:

Mitzi - you say that because you care about this case, I did what I did because I care about the integrity of my profession.

You think I care about how jury selection in this case goes? I could care less. I care about how jury selection goes for every other criminal defense attorneys out there, I care about the quality speakers that will not go to seminars anymore because of that *advertiser censored*
Listen, I am xxxxreal life, but who will never lie to you and will fall on his own sword before he would sell another person out to benefit himself.

So to those interested in the Casey case, sure I played a big role and glad I did. Where do you think that audio would show up next... Nancy Grace will have an hour special with Caylees picture up and Andrea Lyon replaying for thirty minutes straight every terrible thing Lyon said if I did not take the action I did.

Be clear about this, I have ZERO regrets. You think I care about tv? I mean really. I am unlikely to appear on local tv again because of my "stunt" that translates into less face time, which translates into less free advertising.

You all can challenge my motives all you want, it is a losing proposition. Because to assume I intended to benefit, I must have had something to gain. Remember, I provided the Casey Anthony commentary for THREE news stations and one statwide radio network; WJS provided Casey Anthony commentary for 1 station. So do you really think it was envy... come on. (p.s. someone is posting some really funny pics of me at JQ about being a media darling, please keep them up, hilarious!)

Anyway, you don't know me, but I am the lawyer who calls out another lawyer in court for being the "plea attorney." I pick up the phone and offer to sit with a public defender if they need help in a trial - not because I am an elite pompous guy like WJS who is living on his past reputation, but because I love my profession and how hard they fight.

Call any Criminal Lawyer in Orlando and pretend you are looking for a lawyer, mention my name. 75% will tell you I am an A$$; zero percent will tell you I am dishonest or I don't know what I am saying.

So yes, I called a traitor out and made a big stink and it may have affected this case; you care about that, I don't. It was business for me and I feel GREAT about it.

He did not want justice for caylee, he wanted ratings for WFTV. Your beef should be with him; just for different reasons than mine were.

With all due respect, Mr Hornsby, we do have TOS on this forum (and constant reminder posts from moderators), and your choice of adjectives to describe your collegue is WAY out of line!

By the way, care to discuss your relationship and endorsement of Diana Tennis, the attorney of Dominic Casey?

It is as simple as I know Diana and endorsed her work on AVVO. She subsequently did the same for mine. Would you like me to explain my relationship to the other five attorneys who endorsed my work as well? Or does your conspiracy thought only hold water if a player in the Casey Anthony case is involved?

I mean, I was college roommates with an attorney who works for Amy Huizenga's law firm? I sat next to Brad Conway once at a luncheon, I know Mark Nejame personally and he is my Facebook friend (so is Brad Conway).... Oh where does the conspiracy ever end.

You guys are easy, please start asking me some legal questions if you want my opinion on something. Otherwise I will just go back to stalking the forums for a good chuckle.

With all due respect, I think that might be best. I hear that laughter lowers blood pressure. Meanwhile, I don't understand the purpose of this thread. And this poster is allowed to violate TOS all over the place and it is being allowed.

Maybe you need a RICHARD HORNSBY thread of your own and there are no holds barred. In the Parking Lot. JMO.

It is as simple as I know Diana and endorsed her work on AVVO. She subsequently did the same for mine. Would you like me to explain my relationship to the other five attorneys who endorsed my work as well? Or does your conspiracy thought only hold water if a player in the Casey Anthony case is involved?

I mean, I was college roommates with an attorney who works for Amy Huizenga's law firm? I sat next to Brad Conway once at a luncheon, I know Mark Nejame personally and he is my Facebook friend (so is Brad Conway).... Oh where does the conspiracy ever end.

You guys are easy, please start asking me some legal questions if you want my opinion on something. Otherwise I will just go back to stalking the forums for a good chuckle.
would you mind if I started a straight up Q&A thread for you? I think your angle on this case is important and appreciate your presence here.

With all due respect, I think that might be best. I hear that laughter lowers blood pressure. Meanwhile, I don't understand the purpose of this thread. And this poster is allowed to violate TOS all over the place and it is being allowed.

Maybe you need a RICHARD HORNSBY thread of your own and there are no holds barred. In the Parking Lot. JMO.
elementary, if you read the thread you will see that many posters are "violating" and we are giving a little leeway here to everyone. I have asked posters to police themselves and not to go over the top.
I would like to start public thread for Q&A.

ETA: I didn't see the over our limit name calling, I fixed it..thanks.

You are right, good night.

RH- Not to be a wise guy, but you said M-H and AVVO are scams, but in the next post you stated that you endorsed Tennis on AVVO. Why, if it's a scam?

Mitzi - you say that because you care about this case, I did what I did because I care about the integrity of my profession.

You think I care about how jury selection in this case goes? I could care less. I care about how jury selection goes for every other criminal defense attorneys out there, I care about the quality speakers that will not go to seminars anymore because of that xxxx.

Listen, I am a xxxx in real life, but a xxxx who will never lie to you and will fall on his own sword before he would sell another person out to benefit himself.

So to those interested in the Casey case, sure I played a big role and glad I did. Where do you think that audio would show up next... Nancy Grace will have an hour special with Caylees picture up and Andrea Lyon replaying for thirty minutes straight every terrible thing Lyon said if I did not take the action I did.

Be clear about this, I have ZERO regrets. You think I care about tv? I mean really. I am unlikely to appear on local tv again because of my "stunt" that translates into less face time, which translates into less free advertising.

You all can challenge my motives all you want, it is a losing proposition. Because to assume I intended to benefit, I must have had something to gain. Remember, I provided the Casey Anthony commentary for THREE news stations and one statwide radio network; WJS provided Casey Anthony commentary for 1 station. So do you really think it was envy... come on. (p.s. someone is posting some really funny pics of me at JQ about being a media darling, please keep them up, hilarious!)

Anyway, you don't know me, but I am the lawyer who calls out another lawyer in court for being the "plea attorney." I pick up the phone and offer to sit with a public defender if they need help in a trial - not because I am an elite pompous guy like WJS who is living on his past reputation, but because I love my profession and how hard they fight.

Call any Criminal Lawyer in Orlando and pretend you are looking for a lawyer, mention my name. 75% will tell you I am an A$$; zero percent will tell you I am dishonest or I don't know what I am saying.

So yes, I called a traitor out and made a big stink and it may have affected this case; you care about that, I don't. It was business for me and I feel GREAT about it.

He did not want justice for caylee, he wanted ratings for WFTV. Your beef should be with him; just for different reasons than mine were.

Oh RH you had me.....xxxx and all (can't seem to curb my colorful language)...and then you lost me with the above bolded statement. Tell me you didn't mean it and I'll forgive you. :crazy: moo

Mr. Horsnby,
Happy Thanksgiving!
I was just wondering if you have met our poster Wudge?

Is he/she a lawyer in Central Florida, if so what is his/her name?

I haven't an idea.
Wudge is a poster here who normally gives a really good debate on case laws and such.
Normally he/she takes much flack from those of us who believe that Casey will get the 1st degree conviction, however, he/she doesn't see a 1st degree conviction coming.. much like yourself from what I am gathering..
I am in no way putting down a fellow sleuther, I would really like to know if Wudge is right on with his/her thinking of this case.

Just when you get a chance, search the username out and read through the posts.

Thanks again!

A general observation and then I'm off this thread: I find it interesting that nowadays, professionals can pride themselves on their xxxxxa$$ness, xxxhood as if it were a higher value in society. Sigh. Meanwhile, they tout their honesty, as if being blunt and intemperate is a prize.

Why can't we have honest, articulate professionals who use their intellects in the service of justice, for example, without the drama and ad hominem attacks? I don't care how brilliant someone is if they cannot communicate to me something coolly incisive. I totally adore intellect. If someone can argue from intellect and not from cunning, I want to marry them. If they argue from cunning and immaturity, I have no respect. Perhaps it's a lost art, maturity.

It makes me sad for the justice system. I feel appalled at the machinations while paying lip service to the law. I come from a country where they wear robes at trial, and defer to the judge, and there is a gravity to the proceedings. Sigh.

I'm outta here.

I didn't listen to the tape or see the video. I will probably be banned for posting this but.. I cannot stand KB or BS. I hate to see people take the law and twist it into a knot. I used to love to watch Court tv because they actually talked points of law and not personalities.
I have no idea how all this will end. The local media seems to have a strong agenda.. to sell papers. KB seems to feel she is the next Nancy Grace minus a law degree.
I cried for weeks over that poor little child and finally stopped watching. It is so sad that all these people want to make money off this terrible crime. Books, dolls, talk shows .Curses on all of them (If only I were a witch I would put a stop to it all , wave a wand or cast a spell.) Something.

Mr. Horsnby,
Happy Thanksgiving!
I was just wondering if you have met our poster Wudge?

Speaking of Wudge, wish he were here right now....at least we'd be getting a little traction on how the defense will operate at trial and how/if the media wars will effect this trial....

I think we are O/T here, respectfully speaking. There is a Kronk thread going. Perhaps Mr. Hornsby would agree to a Q&A thread???

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92069"]Q&A Thread for R Hornsby - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks