MA - 6yo girl escapes from kidnapper while in leg shackles!!

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/19886162/detail.html#

There is a picture of the creep at the above link. His girl friend kicked him out of the apartment two weeks ago because he was abusing drugs. She sounds furious at him:

“It’s sad and it’s disgusting how someone could do that and take a child’s innocence,” said Hersh on Sunday. “He’s a loser; he’s a deadbeat. I hope he rots in hell.”

He was probably so high that he passed out or something, which allowed the little girl to escape. What a brave, wonderful little girl the victim is.

"The girl was found outside the apartment complex wearing shackles around her feet. Police said she had blood stains on her arms and legs. Shine was arrested inside Hersh’s apartment after the girl indicated to police that it was the location of the attack."

OMG i can't even imagine....blood on her arms and legs and in shackles...i have NO words...
thank God she is safe now....
i'm so sick to my stomach....

6-Year-Old Girl Escapes Would-Be Rapist While Held In Leg Shackles

HANOVER, Mass. — A Massachusetts prosecutor says a 6-year-old girl was kidnapped by a would-be rapist but managed to escape from his apartment despite being in leg shackles.

Plymouth District Attorney Timothy Cruz says the girl was found Saturday afternoon as police searched the apartment complex in Hanover, about 20 miles southeast of Boston, where she and the suspect live. Her mother reported her missing at about 1:30 p.m.

Cruz says the girl pointed officers to an apartment where she was taken. They arrested 26-year-old Justin Shine after a struggle.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529330,00.html

ETA: There is another thread...found it after I posted this. Sorry, y'all. I would delete it but I don't see an option for that.

Thanks SewingDeb, I could have sworn I posted on this thread last night but there are no posts! Maybe there is another thread. It is terribly sad tho this little gal had to go through all she did. But I'm thankful she was a little tiger and made it out of there. ;}

Hi Scandi,

I did a search and didn't find anything but maybe there is another thread. If so, maybe the mods can combine them.

I am so glad this little girl escaped. We could have been reading about another murdered child.

There is another thread on this crime. Here is a link:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85789"]6 year old girl escapes from her kidnapper while in leg shackles!! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

How do we get them merged???

Hi Scandi,

I did a search and didn't find anything but maybe there is another thread. If so, maybe the mods can combine them.

I am so glad this little girl escaped. We could have been reading about another murdered child.

Hi SewingDeb and Reannan too! I popped a PM to who is our Mod on ''Crimes' in the News'. xox

God bless this little girl. I hope that she can heal emotionally from this. Thank you Jesus for rescueing this angel.

May 2011:

Justin Shine pleaded guilty to seven of the eight charges against him Tuesday and was sent to Bridgewater State Prison for a mental evaluation prior to sentencing. Nearly two years after police stormed the Hanover Woods housing complex looking for a missing 6-year-old girl, Shine's trial began Monday with jury selection and ended Tuesday when he changed his plea...

Shine bound the girls arms and mouth and placed shackles on her legs before injecting her with a hypodermic needle full of drugs. Cocaine was found later in a urine sample taken from the girl at South Shore Hospital in Weymouth shortly after she was found.

http://m.patriotledger.com/article/20110524/NEWS/305249626

Child molester Justin Shine
IMG_20160114_212727.JPG

I can't find out what his sentence was... He was sent for psychiatric evaluation before sentencing, that's the last thing I could find.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back