MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am just watching now.....appears DP did ask about her Sister and their relationship, as I had hoped.

SJH is estranged from her sister, and the H's.

Hmmm. Very telling isn't it.

From here on, it has to always be $JH or $hay only. :loveyou:

What happened with her sister and AH family? Did she say?

As a point of interest......this interview was filmed on the day that OL's conviction was vacated.

DP asked about her relationship with her sister who AH was accused and convicted of murdering and $JH said that we are estranged and have been since the murder.
$JH said we are 'now permanently estranged'.
$JH said that in the past they have had some 'sister' issues but my sister did visit me before the murder BUT since LO's death they have been totally estranged.
(Sister lives in CT and $JH lives in MA).

But (from me) $JH's sister immediately went to $JH's house upon hearing of OL's murder. They looked like they had a fine sister relationship prior to OL's murder.
(I am recalling testimony from the sister from the OL trial).

With AH's family, $JH said "we just do not see eye to eye". $JH said we have not spoken in a sometime but said they did see each other at the funeral.
$JH does not know why they do not get along. She thinks high tension. She said none of his family supported AH through the trial.

$JH said she ONLY lives for Avielle. She used to live for AH and Avielle but now just Avielle.

So now I just watched DP ask about whether $JH knew that AH was gay. $JH said she did hear about that from AH's defense team.
DP asked did you hear about it before he was jailed or after.
$JH said after he was in jail.
$JH said she does not believe that AH was gay at all.
$JH does not believe that AH had any kind of relationship with KK because AH never spoke of him. (no surprise there)
$JH only found out about KK after the suicide. $JH said she never ever heard of KK and his nickname 'Pure'.
DP asked $JH what she thought when she heard about the 'rumor' that AH was gay and $JH said it was 'embarassing'.
$JH does not believe there was a suicide letter for KK. ONLY for her, their daughter and AH's attorneys.
Even though KK's attornies said there is a letter for KK.

DP asked if AH being gay might be a motive for suicide and $JH said "it wasn't him". She said she would not have faulted him for that if it was true but
$JH just said "that was not who he was". DP said it can be something that is IN a prison situation.

$JH thinks the whole KK situation is a "crock of bull".

Thanks Kara.
I saw DP asking her about the gay issues which was yesterday but not her sister and AH family.
Interesting. Not the sister because she knows AH killed him. But his family.

DP asked "what would you want people out there to know about AH when they see him with all the tattoos, that they read he was a member of gang and that he was involved in 3 murders?"

$JH said "I want AH to be known as INNOCENT because he WAS.

That he was FULL OF LIFE, SO SWEET and VERY LOVABLE.

Would do anything for anyone. There was just something about him.

Whatever room he walked into he could make everyone LAUGH.

He is a GREAT GUY, the LOVE OF MY LIFE, the father of my child."

"People make him out to be a MONSTER and he is NOT.
"

Thanks Kara.
I saw DP asking her about the gay issues which was yesterday but not her sister and AH family.
Interesting. Not the sister because she knows AH killed him. But his family.

Your welcome!!!

The Farm, today DP went deep and more intense with the KK story and AH being gay.
DP probably spent quite abit of today on that whole scenario.

DP touched on lightly about her sister and AH's family.
And touched lightly on her testimony and disposing of trash after LO was murdered.

It's really sad she is estranged from AH's family and her sister...What does she have left? I don't feel bad for her only Avielle. She didn't ask for any of this, such a beautiful innocent child thrown in the spotlight at the hands of her own parents...so sad.

So I am just watching now.....appears DP did ask about her Sister and their relationship, as I had hoped.

SJH is estranged from her sister, and the H's.

Hmmm. Very telling isn't it.

The public does not know all the facts surrounding her estrangement from Hernandez's family. There is definitely a reason for it. I would keep my children away from that woman too!!!

The public does not know all the facts surrounding her estrangement from Hernandez's family. There is definitely a reason for it. I would keep my children away from that woman too!!!

?...You don't think her estrangement is due to what she said about AH's family not being supportive through the trials? Also, why would you say to keep your children away from her?...do you think Avielle is in danger?

Thanks for that Rocco. I feel much better now,,,,lol Either way she most likely will never have to go out and get a job either because there will be people like Dr.Phil and a book to come.
I see that most here feel that he did commit suicide and with what has been presented to the public certainly points to it. But I still have that nagging feeling that all is not right with the story.
Maybe he did go off the deep end thinking the new appeal was not going to work and decided to check out.
AH was certainly not a victim, he was a murderer that thought he was invinceable. His big head was filled with to much glory.
I will watch the second half today just because I will need to finish off what they have to say.
Again $$$$$$$$ is the end result of this show. It is Shay's start to her new career.

I think at most what happened is that Aaron somehow convinced the guards (gave them some sort of excuse or bribed them) to look the other way for a couple of hours, which is why they didn't do the 2 AM round. They thought, he isn't any sort of risk, he just got acquitted, he's been acting happy. Maybe he had a habit of asking for time alone to pray or something.

One of the guards where Casey Anthony was imprisoned often broke the rules by passing messages between her and another inmate and bringing her and the other inmate by each others cells so they could talk to each other. At times, this guard even allowed them both to be in the same cell together, which was a huge no no.

If there's a guard out there that was both able and willing to do that, I could see these guards maybe giving Aaron some alone time if he requested it.

Another possibility and IMO, the most likely, is that the guards maybe got lackadaisical around that time. Middle of the night, everyone's locked up in their cells, nothing ever happens and they frequently didn't do the 2 AM round. Then Aaron, knowing this, planned his suicide around it.

Has anyone read anything saying that the guards were always punctual, always did the 2 am round and the night Aaron killed himself was the exception?

Third possibility: Maybe he convinced another inmate to create a distraction for him.

All of these possibilities seem more likely to me than he was murdered by the Harry Houdini's reincarnation who was able to forge three letters and numerous bible verses in his handwriting and leave a cell after barricading it from the inside and everyone in the jail covered it up.

I think at most what happened is that Aaron somehow convinced the guards (gave them some sort of excuse or bribed them) to look the other way for a couple of hours, which is why they didn't do the 2 AM round. They thought, he isn't any sort of risk, he just got acquitted, he's been acting happy. Maybe he had a habit of asking for time alone to pray or something.

Another possibility and IMO, the most likely, is that the guards maybe got lackadaisical around that time. Middle of the night, nothing ever happens and they frequently didn't do the 2 AM round. Then Aaron, knowing this, planned his suicide around it.

Has anyone read anything saying that the guards were always punctual, always did the 2 am round and the night Aaron killed himself was the exception?

Third possibility: Maybe he convinced another inmate to create a distraction for him.

All of these possibilities seem more likely to me than he was murdered by the Harry Houdini's reincarnation who was able to leave a cell after barricading it from the inside and everyone in the jail covered it up.

I have a feeling the guards weren't always punctual...
He was not murdered, and whoever believes that, I will try to listen to their reasons if they give me enough to go by. From what I know, it was suicide, that's it!

?...You don't think her estrangement is due to what she said about AH's family not being supportive through the trials? Also, why would you say to keep your children away from her?...do you think Avielle is in danger?

She's emotionally abusive and imo a narcissist.

One of the guards where Casey Anthony was imprisoned often broke the rules by passing messages between her and another inmate and bringing her and the other inmate by each others cells so they could talk to each other. At times, this guard even allowed them both to be in the same cell together, which was a huge no no.

If there's a guard out there that was both able and willing to do that, I could see these guards maybe giving Aaron some alone time if he requested it.

Another possibility and IMO, the most likely, is that the guards maybe got lackadaisical around that time. Middle of the night, everyone's locked up in their cells, nothing ever happens and they frequently didn't do the 2 AM round. Then Aaron, knowing this, planned his suicide around it.

All of these possibilities seem more likely to me than he was murdered by the Harry Houdini's reincarnation who was able to forge three letters and numerous bible verses in his handwriting and leave a cell after barricading it from the inside and everyone in the jail covered it up.

Anything is possible and that is why they are called cover-ups. There are ways. As I said we can only know what they tell us. And that is he commited suicide.
But do we really know what they are saying is what really happened? It could be the stone cold truth or it might not be.

Anything is possible and that is why they are called cover-ups. There are ways. As I said we can only know what they tell us. And that is he commited suicide.
But do we really know what they are saying is what really happened? It could be the stone cold truth or it might not be.

I don't see any way that the guards could have set up that murder.

There are video cameras on at all times. When investigators came they would look at the videos.

There are other prisoners in cells that can see who comes in and out. They would have seen if guards were going in and out of AH's cell. And the guards would have had to do so to make that set up work.

How did someone stuff cardboard under the door to jam it, and then go out the door?

Aaron gave away his possessions---why did he do that before the hanging if it was a murder?

Who wrote those personal suicide notes? Would a guard do all that nonsense? Write on the walls with blood, open the bible, write 3 hand written letters, flood the floor with shampoo...? I doubt they would do all that. It would likely backfire or get them caught if they tried to do all that.

I strongly believe it was a suicide, straight up.

If he were murdered, seems that there would have been defensive injuries on both Hernandez and the assailant. There would also need to be complicity on the part of the ME.

You know, sometimes the simple and most obvious answer actually IS the answer. I guess suicide just isn't exciting enough for some people.

If he were murdered, seems that there would have been defensive injuries on both Hernandez and the assailant. There would also need to be complicity on the part of the ME.

You know, sometimes the simple and most obvious answer actually IS the answer. I guess suicide just isn't exciting enough for some people.

Occam's Razor. It was a suicide IMO. I actually feel sorry for Shay. She obviously loved him very much and even though he may have loved her, he played her too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member