GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was that last part Garsh was saying about Boston and then Sultan said let's see what happens in Boston, yes that makes sense to wait......or osmething like that? Are they talking about the double-murder trial>?

that's the way i took it aa.........let's wait to see what happens with the double murder trial verdict........then deal with the outstanding charges left...........i.e., the assault charges from the jailhouse fight and the threatening of a correctional officer.....

So are they even going to do the trial for double murder?

absolutely! this delay is not surprising to me.......i think it was on the calendar for may and it was likely to be delayed before today anyway.........

Thank you very much for the posts. The victim impact statements are very sad.
my pleasure atm for the ones i did........

when his mom was talking about wanting to jump in the hole with him i thought i would lose it :anguish: oh how her heart must be breaking but smiling today too :heartbeat:

thank goodness at this verdict........

no, there is no "closure" but healing can begin.........:rose: odin

I agree...an outstanding week for justice. Knew <modsnip> was going away forever, but was afraid the jock's high-priced lawyers were going to get him off with a slap on the wrist....thankfully NOT! Whew. After all, this isn't Florida. I love my state but... :rolleyes:

Outstanding work, jury...a gold star for YOU! :star1:

Whoops...sorry, Harmony2...apologies. I done forgot the rules for a minute. :blushing:

Reporter just said he was staring at Odin's family until his lawyers came over and blocked him

:furious: :cursing: :furious:

he really is dispicable

:jail: :jail: :jail:

may he rot

odin's mother just arrived at her home and one of my live links covered her speaking.....

in essence.......she thanked everyone for their support......from around the world she has received letters, cards, flowers.........

she smiled when talking of odin and laughed when talking of seeing his pink gums from across the street (lol).......she misses him so........

he was a blessing to her life......she teared up......she spoke of him wishing her a happy father's day that last day as she has always been both a mother and a father to him......it was quite moving :(

she took no questions............at the end she thanked god...........

then an attorney for the family spoke thanking everyone who worked on the case and took questions regarding the trial..........(as a matter of fact he's still speaking, here's the link livewire.wmur.comhttp://www.necn.com/news/new-england/_NECN__Odin_s_Story__Lloyd_s_Girlfriend_Speaks_Out_NECN-247889811.html/Event/Aaron_Hernandez_murder_trial_coverage)

oh i do hope someone captured it on tape............she is such an impressive and strong woman

ahhhh it's the DA thomas quinn speaking

now mccauley speaking........he needs a purple heart for what he went thru with garsh

the reporter i was listening to was wrong........ursula ward was not arriving home.....now that i'm looking at the video and not just listening.......she's obviously at the courthouse or some such building......duh..........

and speaking of purple.......mccauley is wearing a purple tie to honor odin.......purple was odin's favorite color

:furious: :cursing: :furious:

he really is dispicable

:jail: :jail: :jail:

may he rot

IMO, the stare was threatening. It gave me cold chills as it was a revenge type glare. That's my opinion.

Ms Ward was so eloquent in her victims impact statement. She offered forgiveness for the murderer(s) of her son. What a classy lady with a huge heart! May God Bless Odin Lloyd's family and all who loved him.

Jenny Wilson
@jennydwilson

"The defendant who had so much the talent the money...all the things you think you need. Odin Lloyd didn't have all that" ADA McCauley says

Christina Hager
@HagerWBZ

Lead prosecutor William McCauley says his team drew strength from Odin Lloyd's family. #HernandezTrial

Jenny Wilson
@jennydwilson

McCauley won't answer question abt #AaronHernandez pulling trigger - "we have two more defendants"

Jenny Wilson
@jennydwilson

Odin Lloyd sister: "I don't think we will ever come to grips with the fact that he's not here" #AaronHernandez

Liam Martin/Staff
@LiamWCVB
Shaneah Jenkins is standing behind the DA, holding one of Lloyd's sisters. #WCVB #AaronHernandez

Jenny Wilson
@jennydwilson

"The first person who called me was my sister shaquilla and the first thing we said was I love you" - Lloyd sister

Jenny Wilson
@jennydwilson

Lloyd sister says Shaneah Jenkins has become member of the family #AaronHernandez

I know his fiance is thinking WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED ARRON; WE WERE MILLIONAIRES WITH A NEWBORN BABY AND A 7000 SQ FT HOME. NOW YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL AND I'M GOING TO THE WELFARE OFFICE. WHY YOU IDIOT? Jmo

I know his fiance is thinking WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED ARRON; WE WERE MILLIONAIRES WITH A NEWBORN BABY AND A 7000 SQ FT HOME. NOW YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL AND I'M GOING TO THE WELFARE OFFICE. WHY YOU IDIOT? Jmo

you reap what you sow

eta......can you buy eyebrow pencils with food stamps? :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members