GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if AH was always this way. From all accounts, his demeanor changed when his dad died unexpectedly. It sounded like his mom was absent and he lost his way when there was no parental support.

In court, his arrogance was palpable. I just saw his behavior as a total defense mechanism, shut down. Somewhere, his moral compass shifted, enough to think nothing of taking another person's life without hesitation. Gang mentality? I don't know. I just wonder if his dad had lived, would AH have taken such a violent turn?

I wonder if AH was always this way. From all accounts, his demeanor changed when his dad died unexpectedly. It sounded like his mom was absent and he lost his way when there was no parental support.

In court, his arrogance was palpable. I just saw his behavior as a total defense mechanism, shut down. Somewhere, his moral compass shifted, enough to think nothing of taking another person's life without hesitation. Gang mentality? I don't know. I just wonder if his dad had lived, would AH have taken such a violent turn?
very insightful my friend.......i've wondered the same.....i also wonder about his older brother.....afterall he was raised by the same parents and in the same household.....he is now an assistant college football coach and seems to have adapted to life quite well after the death of their father.....but imo the difference was that even though he also was a stellar athlete, he was never "idolized" as aaron was and also he never associated with the people that aaron did.....from what i've read, his brother did not frequent the same type of places that aaron did nor did they share the same temperment.....after leaving home for college, it was stated that they (the trainers) could never keep aaron from returning to his roots which they felt were a bad influence on him...this continued into his pro days as well...........he could have taken a much different path......if only.........

all from my research of this case so i'll have to add "imo"

(good to see you btw :hug:)

I've wondered too why the brothers turned out so differently, and whether his brother or uncle ever really tried to get him back on the straight and narrow, or at least wake him up enough to the fact that if he kept on with his friends that it would land him where he is today. It really is tragic, so many lives ruined, including AH's, who had so much talent on the field, he could have been one of the great ones if not for his tunnel vision of being unable to see outside his little circle.

Aaron Hernandez's lookalike older brother has been forced to leave college coaching job to work in construction after sibling was sentenced to life in prison

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-position-University-Iowa.html#ixzz3agwv0WQr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

speaking of his older brother, i thought i would check and see if there was some updated press regarding how he was handling things since the verdict and i found this, published yesterday and updated TODAY.....how's that for timing :D

another one of aaron's victims imo

What a shame about his brother. I wonder if the football gods at Iowa thought he was a liability now that his brother has been found guilty of murder. After watching the PennState debacle, the removal of Joe Paterno's statue, and Penn State's rapid act of distancing themselves from anyone involved, it would not surprise me if DJ was given a quiet severance package and sent on his way.

Another casualty in AH's war with himself (and everyone else apparently), that is really a shame, not only leaving a job he obviously loved but leaving the state as well. :(

Just saw on CNN--AH involved with another prison brawl. I predict he will not survive too many more years there. :no:

Just saw on CNN--AH involved with another prison brawl. I predict he will not survive too many more years there. :no:
omg another one since the one i posted about that happened on monday??? good grief!!! no, he won't last long but i hope it's long enough to be convicted of double murder!!! he's scum imo :mad:

thanks katydid :seeya: and how is that wonderful new little granddaughter of yours btw? :heartbeat: i hope she's happy and healthy and growing like a weed :loveyou:

Our Little Kiera Elizabeth---Healthy, Happy, Adorable. :baby: :skip:

Aaron Hernandez has another court date Thursday

Former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is set to be arraigned on a charge he tried to silence a witness in a double murder case by shooting him in the face.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/nfl/aaron-hernandez-has-another-court-date-thursday-1.3081144
---

See ya tomorrow, Big A. Hope someone's live streaming it.
oh i hope so too and i hope he has a big ole shiner to show off.....i'm mean like that :D

thanks geevee buddy :seeya: see ya tomorrow!

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 5m5 minutes ago
On my way to Suffolk Co Superior Court. #AaronHernandez is expected to be arraigned on an indictment charging witness intimidation. @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 3m3 minutes ago
Witness intimidation charge against #Hernandez is related to a double murder in Boston. Trial date not set yet for those murders @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 2m2 minutes ago
Prosecutors haven't named the witness #Hernandez is accused of shooting, but court docs line up & we know it's Alexander Bradley @wpri12

The arraignment is slated for 2:00 p.m. Eastern time (adjust accordingly for your time zone). While looking for the time I came upon this article, the last line reads:

"A judge is expected to announce a trial date for the Boston double-murder trial this week."

http://wpri.com/2015/05/20/aaron-hernandez-allegedly-involved-in-prison-fight/

There's also a video box on the page, maybe, with any luck, we'll get to see the arraignment today (fingers crossed), if I find a link to one I'll post it up, CC has it listed on her live streams page but no link embedded yet.

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 5m5 minutes ago

Susan Campbell retweeted xxxxx
.@wpri12 web dept, can you answer this? Thanks!

Susan Campbell added,

XXXX@xxxx @S_E_Campbell @wpri12 will it be live streamed online?
----

Will post any response she tweets.

Ted Daniel ‏@TedDanielFOX25 · 5m5 minutes ago
LIVESTREAM: Aaron Hernandez arraignment at http://myfoxboston.com . Expected to begin around 2pm. #FOX25

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 2m2 minutes ago  New Bedford, MA
At Superior Court in New Bedford, MA, waiting for #AaronHernandez civil case to be called.

Beginning with a judge-requested side bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail