GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/29211761/fox25-exclusive-aaron-hernandezs-defense-wants-jury-probe

FOX25 EXCLUSIVE: Aaron Hernandez's defense wants jury probe

.....According to FOX25 News legal analyst Brad Bailey, the filing indicates the defense believes a juror was exposed to outside information during the trial that may have influenced the panel when it deliberated in mid-April.

"These are experienced lawyers, they know the rules, they know the hurdles they have to reach. Clearly there is something there or they wouldn't be doing it." Bailey said in an interview Monday evening with FOX 25's Ted Daniel.

BBM

Hmmm...anyone who followed the Arias trial knows lawyers file motions on the tiniest shard of almost-nothing, hoping to convince the judge that maybe, just maybe there's almost-something there. I truly hope there is nothing there in this case, and I agree with Queenie, I really wish jurors wouldn't speak after trials, it's really not over after the verdict and tenacious lawyers will try to use anything in their appeal. Will be waiting to hear the details of this, whenever they see fit to allow the paying public to know what they're paying for. ;)

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · now6 seconds ago  Fall River Justice Center
1/2 June 12 motion hearing has been scheduled for #AaronHernandez lawyer's request to seal motions seeking post-verdict inquiry

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 2m2 minutes ago  Fall River Justice Center
2/2 defense team's post-verdict inquiry includes allegation a juror may have been exposed to 'extraneous' info during trial #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 27s28 seconds ago  Fall River Justice Center
FYI; there is a possibility the June 12 motion hearing to discuss sealing motions may be closed to the public
#AaronHernandez
----

I had to do a search for this thread, didn't realize it had been moved to Currently Awaiting Trial again. lol

me too geevee........i was lost big time............thanks for the tweets..........

as usual, you are ON IT girl!!!! :tyou:

and while i have this thread handy.......reminder of the hearing tomorrow at 2:00 re: double murder trial, pre-trial, just saw a notation in the hive dayrunner but i don't remember what it's for :thinking:...........:hilarious: so many cases, so little time......

can someone help a queenie out? what's it for?

and while i have this thread handy.......reminder of the hearing tomorrow at 2:00 re: double murder trial, pre-trial, just saw a notation in the hive dayrunner but i don't remember what it's for :thinking:...........:hilarious: so many cases, so little time......

can someone help a queenie out? what's it for?

LOL I think we do a better job of compilation than MSM, I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything, then went 2 pages back on this thread and found this:

"Judge will hear motion for joinder (intimidation charge along with the double murder tried together) in 14 days. AH appearance will be waived until evidentiary hearings. 2 weeks from today next (joinder) hearing. June 4th, 2:00 p.m."

Evidentiary Hearing? OHHHH, I love those if they are open to us. We MIGHT get to hear the main evidence the State is bringing to the table. I hope so. We need some solid news to verify that this is going to stay locked up. I know I do anyway. :jail:

LOL I think we do a better job of compilation than MSM, I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything, then went 2 pages back on this thread and found this:

"Judge will hear motion for joinder (intimidation charge along with the double murder tried together) in 14 days. AH appearance will be waived until evidentiary hearings. 2 weeks from today next (joinder) hearing. June 4th, 2:00 p.m."
see, i knew i wrote it down for a good reason :D i just didn't know the reason lol

we're such a good team :hug:

thanks buddy :seeya:

YVW Queenie (and I agree, we are a good team here :)).

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 3m3 minutes ago
More from #AaronHernandez's attorneys - they say a juror was "exposed to significant extraneous matter. @wpri12

ahjurormotion.jpg

I think he means "compromise" instead of 'comprise'?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 39m39 minutes ago
Today's #AaronHernandez hearing set for 2pm. Hernandez waived his right to be there. Thank you @BobMcGovernJr

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 9m9 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez's case returns to Suffolk Superior Court today. AH not expected to be there. Case could be assigned a trial date @wpri12

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 9m9 minutes ago  Fall River, MA
ICYMI: #AaronHernandez lawyers seeking court-approved secrecy to investigate juror https://shar.es/12sf0v via @HNNow #FallRiver

worldjusticenews ‏@WrldJusticeNews · 11m11 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez will not appear in Suffolk Superior Court until October 6, 2015.

worldjusticenews ‏@WrldJusticeNews · 13m13 minutes ago
Suffolk Superior Court Judge: Jury selection for Boston murder trial of #AaronHernandez begins Tuesday December 1st, 2015.
----

Those are the only tweets I see this afternoon, I guess our regulars didn't attend. At least we know when the trial will begin to get underway, wonder if the judge thinks they can get a jury selected before the Christmas break?

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 33m33 minutes ago
NEW: #AaronHernandez trial date scheduled for December 1st. Double homicide and witness intimidation cases have been joined @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 33m33 minutes ago
NEW: #AaronHernandez trial date scheduled for December 1st. Double homicide and witness intimidation cases have been joined @wpri12

I think it i great they combined the two trials. The jury has to decide if the charges of the double murder are true, while looking at the shooting victims disfigured face. Perfect, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail