GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

def attys and prosecutors appear to have come to an agreement on wording of exhibit list; Sultan to ADAs "Alright guys...you guys want this"

okay........that appears to be it for now.......will keep my bee ears peeled :D......

talk amongst yourselves :seeya:

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Defendant is allowed to wait in court for jurynote re exhibits to be resolved; he appears at ease, chatting, joking w attys
Apr. 8, 2015

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez in casual convo w/lawyers, appears to ask a question about juries deadlocking.... @lauradolancnn

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Defendant is allowed to wait in court for jurynote re exhibits to be resolved; he appears at ease, chatting, joking w attys
Apr. 8, 2015

I hope that the jury wipes that attitude off his face. Unfortunately, I have the feeling someone got to one of the jurors.

Liam Martin/Staff
@LiamWCVB
#AaronHernandez now joking with Fee about "Toy Story" and "Buzz Lightyear." #WCVB #HernandezTrial

Liam Martin/Staff
@LiamWCVB
Important to note: Neither jury nor Lloyd's family is in room. #AaronHernandez has been careful to be stone-faced when jury's here. #WCVB

eta.......he wasn't quite so polite yesterday hucking it up when odin's family was there.........my heart broke for them :(

okay........that appears to be it for now.......will keep my bee ears peeled :D......

talk amongst yourselves :seeya:

I always feel so nervous when waiting on a verdict that pertains to a celebrity.

Is everyone in agreement the DA put forth evidence that proves the case BARD?

I think when it comes to celebs jurors make it beyond all doubt instead of BARD. They seem to give them more leeway from the many cases I have seen involving celebs.

I pray for justice.

Liam Martin/Staff
@LiamWCVB
#AaronHernandez now joking with Fee about "Toy Story" and "Buzz Lightyear." #WCVB #HernandezTrial

Liam Martin/Staff
@LiamWCVB
Important to note: Neither jury nor Lloyd's family is in room. #AaronHernandez has been careful to be stone-faced when jury's here. #WCVB

eta.......he wasn't quite so polite yesterday hucking it up when odin's family was there.........my heart broke for them :(

Oh god...that is sick. My 2 year old is obsessed with buzz and we are watching that movie right now. Sorry hernandez, I don't think woody is going to be able to save you from this like he saved buzz....you will be spending your infinity and beyond in prison

Liam Martin/Staff
@LiamWCVB

Liam Martin/Staff
@LiamWCVB

Queenie! I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate the posts you put up for us.:loveyou:

Oh, and I adore your sweet endearing personality too.:)

This list of redacted tweets sent to the jurors makes me wonder. They are free to go home every day.

If I was a juror, and I was given the last tweets of the victim, and the very last tweets he sent, minutes before his murder, were redacted?....:angel:

Would I be very tempted to take a quick peek to see what was being kept secret? Yes, I have to admit, I would be very tempted. I wonder if any of them have felt similar way.

Queenie! I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate the posts you put up for us.:loveyou:

Oh, and I adore your sweet endearing personality too.:)

thank you my oceanbuddy :blushing:

it's my pleasure, it keeps me busy and out of trouble :D (usually :floorlaugh:)

oh i'm sooooo hoping for justice for odin :rose:

Oh god...that is sick. My 2 year old is obsessed with buzz and we are watching that movie right now. Sorry hernandez, I don't think woody is going to be able to save you from this like he saved buzz....you will be spending your infinity and beyond in prison

Sheriff Woody would throw him in the slammer.

I always feel so nervous when waiting on a verdict that pertains to a celebrity.

Is everyone in agreement the DA put forth evidence that proves the case BARD?

I think when it comes to celebs jurors make it beyond all doubt instead of BARD. They seem to give them more leeway from the many cases I have seen involving celebs.

I pray for justice.

I believe they did but after cases like OJ and casey anthony you never know. An acquittal or a conviction of second degree wouldn't surprise me at all unfortunately. If I was on the jury I would absolutely vote first degree based on what was presented in court but I could also see where the jury might pick second degree. I just don't see how they could acquit him based on the jury instructions on the charges but stranger things have happened

This list of redacted tweets sent to the jurors makes me wonder. They are free to go home every day.

If I was a juror, and I was given the last tweets of the victim, and the very last tweets he sent, minutes before his murder, were redacted?....:angel:

Would I be very tempted to take a quick peek to see what was being kept secret? Yes, I have to admit, I would be very tempted. I wonder if any of them have felt similar way.

I think its human nature to be tempted and I bet some of them have felt similar.

I believe they did but after cases like OJ and casey anthony you never know. An acquittal or a conviction of second degree wouldn't surprise me at all unfortunately. If I was on the jury I would absolutely vote first degree based on what was presented in court but I could also see where the jury might pick second degree. I just don't see how they could acquit him based on the jury instructions on the charges but stranger things have happened

after casey anthony.........i never say never :(

i will never forget how stunned i was..........

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

clerk has just handed paperwork to defense counsel; Sultan asks AH and Fee to change seats as they review, tells AH "Aaron, Aaron sit here"

I hope that the jury wipes that attitude off his face. Unfortunately, I have the feeling someone got to one of the jurors.

That is exactly what I'm thinking as well. He is way too smug and unconcerned IMO.

What's your verdict prediction? G 1st, G 2nd, NG or hung?

My guess is G 2nd, sadly.

I'm hoping for first degree as well. However, if it's second degree, if I'm understanding correctly, there are other cases pending that he can be brought to trial for? Is that correct?

after casey anthony.........i never say never :(

i will never forget how stunned i was..........

Stunned isn't powerful enough for me. Jaw dropping and angry would be better for me.

Hey kids, let's not forget the Robert Durst trial as long as we're talking horrendous verdicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts