GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh back on bench, jury filing in

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Court about to go back into session, probably to dismiss jurors for the day.#AaronHernandez

Jenny Wilson
@jennydwilson

jury led back into the room, deliberations will continue tomorrow #AaronHernandez

Jenny Wilson
@jennydwilson

Judge asks jury to "avoid any television news or any radio news or newspaper for the remainder of these deliberations” #AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh says for deliberations, asking jurors to avoid any TV/radio coverage at all, b/c this stage is "so critical"
Apr. 9, 2015

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Garsh tells jury to avoid all TV news/newspapers/news media reports until deliberations are done#AaronHernandez
-----------

no checking on what's up with the world jury people!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Jury is stopping for the day! They will also deliberate only until 1pm tomorrow. #AaronHernandez -RK

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 4m4 minutes ago
Jurors will only deliberate until 1pm EDT tomorrow unless verdict prior to that, as they have other conflicts. #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Garsh said this stage 'so critical' jury should avoid reading newspapers or watching TV news until it's all said and done#AaronHernandez
Apr. 9, 2015

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Hernandez smiling as he claps Rankin on the back, shakes hands w/Fee and Sultan on his way out
----------
:mad:

:rose:eek:din
:rose:strength for those that love him

well.........the hive awaits.........jurors will reassemble at 9 EST.........

thanks for sharing the day with me fellow seekers of justice my WS friends :websleuther:

otherwise i'd be typing to myself.........which has happened before and will again i'm sure :D.........

bbl....:seeya:

Ugh. I don't think there will be a verdict today. I'm starting to think it may be a hung jury. :(

you know over 400 exhibits and as long as the trial went....I don't expect such quick action....it could go until next week...I don't read hung jury into that at least I hope not...I am more concerned about the questions...all related to the gun charges I believe.

Way O/T - BUT!
SteelyDan - do you see who Tricia is having on her True Crime radio show?? Tony Ortega regarding the HBO documentary "Going Clear" - it's TONIGHT!! 8pm EST!

In voire deair (spelling? :waitasec: ) - but were there any football fans? or were they asked? TIA!

I have repeatedly said I am very concerned about his purposeful eye contact with that jury...he could be focusing on one or two females...there are people out there that think a good looking football star cannot commit a crime...just that simple...one of those on the jury and it is trouble. Remember they may not know all we do and even if they do not supposed to consider it.

voir dire :)........yes....they were all asked........one juror has already been dismissed,,,, remember when it came out that someone had notified the court that she had obviously lied about how much of a fan she was :anguish:

apparently she was not truthful about how many patriot games she had attended, etc.....

i'll find a link.......brb......

Thank you Queen
bee-smiley.gif

you know over 400 exhibits and as long as the trial went....I don't expect such quick action....it could go until next week...I don't read hung jury into that at least I hope not...I am more concerned about the questions...all related to the gun charges I believe.

Good!

Yes, at first I was thinking the questions about the gun charges were strange. :thinking: I thought the instructions were pretty clear. So, I'm just at a loss on what they are thinking. I was also hoping they got through the murder charge and are just debating the gun charge. :dunno: I've give up on trying to read what a jury is thinking. I'm usually wrong. :sigh:

I'm really not liking this but I guess I could see where out of the twelve jurors, some could be confused. And we all know how the csi affect has come into play with other juries. What is bugging me is there's still questions about the gun charge. I have a really bad feeling about this and I hope I'm wrong. I respect the jury system but have become a bit jaded after some of the miscarriages of justice lately. Regardless, it's still the best system there is imo. I also find the cockiness of Hernandez and his defense team maddening

so do we know that they are finished today? i imagine those facts are not going to be easy to find out after the media problem

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Jury is stopping for the day! They will also deliberate only until 1pm tomorrow. #AaronHernandez -RK

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 4m4 minutes ago
Jurors will only deliberate until 1pm EDT tomorrow unless verdict prior to that, as they have other conflicts. #AaronHernandez

Okkk......sooo....I am preparing myself for Hung Jury. I do not think it will be Not Guilty, no way. Is 2nd degree on the list? It will be either 2nd or Hung.

I think there is 1 or 2 holdouts on this jury. The others are trying to convince them, which I don't think will happen. Nowadays the 'trend' is that people are lauded for 'holding strong' and holding to their opinions/views. This is something going on in our society at large. It is seen as a sign of 'weakness' if people want to compromise or change their opinions.

I think the "I seen" juror is holding out and maybe 1 other. JMO.

Okkk......sooo....I am preparing myself for Hung Jury. I do not think it will be Not Guilty, no way. Is 2nd degree on the list? It will be either 2nd or Hung.

I think there is 1 or 2 holdouts on this jury. The others are trying to convince them, which I don't think will happen. Nowadays the 'trend' is that people are lauded for 'holding strong' and holding to their opinions/views. This is something going on in our society at large. It is seen as a sign of 'weakness' if people want to compromise or change their opinions.

I think that is a very good observation...compromise is seen as weakness...starts at our government and that is why so little gets done...I think that may be exactly what is going on here. I am still predicting Monday for the verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy