GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN 2m2 minutes ago

Court officer says jury will be coming in to courtroom in a few minutes for 'a short matter'

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
ADA Griffin now in the courtroom
15s ago

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago

Jurors are coming into the courtroom for a "short matter". Possibly a juror question. Stay tuned. #AaronHernandez -RK

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
Lloyd family, joined by Shaneah, has also entered courtroom
5s ago

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
attys begin to rise when court officer enters, but no Garsh, so they take their seats again
39s ago

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
Garsh back on bench, Hernandez here as well
23s ago

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
Garsh says she will tell jury "we will reinstitute the smoke breaks" but jurors reminded not to discuss case outside deliberation room
now ago

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
Garsh, smoke breaks were "being done during the trial" and now will be re instituted, court officer will accompany smokers
18s ago

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
Sultan re: juror smoke breaks "now they want them back" Garsh: "Right."
11s ago

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
Garsh exits, Hernandez again looks toward Shayanna on his way out but says nothing

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN 2m2 minutes ago

Jury got smoke breaks during the trial. Can't discuss the case during the breaks
#AaronHernandez

Tony Sears ‏@UpstateEer 49s50 seconds ago

@BfragaHN Keep your lungs suspended ?!?
0 retweets 1 favorite
-----

:floorlaugh:

:waiting:

WAIT HOLD UP....so does that mean the jurors think they are not even close to being done? Aggghhhhhhh!

i haven't smoked in years but omg at this rate, i may need one :gaah:

o/t......listening to victim impact statements for travis.......:cry:

it's also making me think of odin's mommy :cry:.....i would just die if i lost one of my bees to this type of senseless tragedy.....

so cruel and it just makes me so sick of heart..............

hang in there ursula :heartbeat:

Thats kinda how it seems to me.

They realized they have a long way to go and they need to smoke. Could be the smokers are in the room on meltdown no nicotine mode and the other jurors need them to focus.. ** speculative**

Lisa Kraus Edwards ‏@LAKEdwards 24s25 seconds ago

#AaronHernandez deliberations pass the 23 hour mark over 5 days.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
members of public who are hanging in for deliberations talking about parking options, TV shows, baseball

Lisa Kraus Edwards ‏@LAKEdwards 1m1 minute ago

Hard to determine if this is a "long" or "short" #AaronHernandez deliberation. 439 exhibits-some w/up to 23 parts, 135 witnesses, 3 charges

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 2m2 minutes ago

Life is life if murder 1. Murder 2 he could get parole***. #AaronHernandez @Kush_Ghost @DeSouza_03 @CTFleaMarkets
----------
***possible after 15 years

Lisa Kraus Edwards ‏@LAKEdwards 2m2 minutes ago

As #AaronHernandez lunch break approaches, reminder that no verdict will be announced between 1 & 2, although jurors can deliberate

Susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti 2m2 minutes ago

#AaronHernandez Jury is now on official lunch break; Court officer tells us. from 1-2p 22.5 hrs and counting @lauradolancnn @LawrenceCNN

sorry o/t.........jodi arias sentenced to natural life aka LWOP......RIP travis :rose:

NOW, .......let's get a verdict/conviction here to complete the day.........:rose: odin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member