GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep checking in to see if the jury has come back. I really hope we hear "Guilty"

I just don't think it will be today. :sigh:

:waiting:

susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti 1m1 minute ago

#AaronHernandez To make it official, Lunch recess ended at 2p. jurors have been deliberating for 24.5 hrs / 5 dys @lauradolancnn

susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti 5m5 minutes ago

#AaronHernandez Herandez is kept in a holding cell near courtroom; people sitting in courtoom .. doing busy work, some chat; no lawyers

Thank u Queen Bee for keeping track of this case for us!!!!

They'll be going home soon.... Hung jury I bet. I had hoped that over the weekend people would have reconsidered.

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
right now, 4 court officers, approx 20 reporters, 6 members of the public, & Shayanna in the courtroom -- no attys, no Lloyd family members

At least the jury doesn't look at him when they walk in...

UGH! What is taking them so long???? :gavel:

:gaah:

If it is hung, I would have thought they would have sent more questions in today for clarification. Very odd. Are they just getting their ducks in a row?

Ok so I guess see you all tomorrow! Same time same place. CMJA is finished, I want this to be finished so I can stop worrying about it!

If it is hung, I would have thought they would have sent more questions in today for clarification. Very odd. Are they just getting their ducks in a row?

Either they are just going through everything just to be thorough and extra extra sure, or they are trying to convince one or two 'holdouts' or 'unsures.' Yes, about the legal questions I don't know.

Jesse Grossi ‏@producerjesse 2m2 minutes ago
#hernandeztrial : no verdict today. Jurors return tomorrow morning. #aaronhernandez appears relaxed
thank you popsicle for being here :tyou: you're a lifesaver :D

i had a hive emergency :scared: but all is well now...........i hope :thinking:

i just cannot believe this.............not a peep today :gaah:...............

see everyone in the morning, keep the faith :cheer:, it ain't over 'til it's over :cheer:

and even then.......it's not over what with the pending double murder trial.....

so he's not going anywhere :jail:

:rose: odin
:rose: strength to those that love him

good morning fellow sleuthers :seeya:

may this be the day that odin's loved ones receive the justice they seek!!! :jail:

the jurors should begin deliberations at 9:00 EST.........let the madness begin :skip:

:rose: odin
:rose: strength to ursula and all those that love him

Brian Fraga @BfragaHN · 32m 32 minutes ago

Good morning from Courtroom 7. This is Day 6 of deliberations. Shayanna Jenkins also just arrived.
#AaronHernandez

Kevin Vaughan
‏@writerkev

Today will be the jury's 46th day in court since opening statements, sixth day of deliberations. #AaronHernandez @FOXSports1

Liam Martin/Staff
@LiamWCVB
Day 6 of jury deliberations in the #AaronHernandez trial will begin shortly after 9 a.m. We're at 27 hours of deliberations. #

Liam Martin/Staff
@LiamWCVB
Analyzing length of deliberations is probably pointless. O.J. was four hours: Not guilty. Robert Blake was 35 hours: Also not guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆