MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see Baez take down a notch or two. But I am worried that he is going to come away with another high profile win here. On the main twitter page, the polls are 62% for NOT GUILTY. Before the closings, they were closer to 50/50.

And after closing statements, many people who were leaning towards Guilty, shifted over. I don't think the Prosecution were dynamic or passionate enough to overcome the stark lack of forensics.

There is NEVER forensics in a drive by shooting. So they needed to explain that better and build a solid circumstantial story. And they didn't do that well enough, in my opinion.

If there is a GUILTY charge, I think it will be because some of them followed the first trial, and know that he killed Odin because he knew too much about this Boston killing. and so they believed AB.

But not keeping the BMW as evidence and one of the BMW passenger that left and not brought into trial gives me some doubts. I have read that he left the country back to CV. : thinking: is any of the charges in reference to him or just those who testified?

But not keeping the BMW as evidence and one of the BMW passenger that left and not brought into trial gives me some doubts. I have read that he left the country back to CV. : thinking: is any of the charges in reference to him or just those who testified?

They don't and cant keep every vehicle attacked in a gang drive by. And that is what they thought they had at first.

Well jmho should not have released the evidence.

Maybe, but that does not mean AH is innocent. It does not mean the police did anything wrong, necessarily. There is not much evidence to glean from a car shot up in a drive by. Cops cannot keep all of them. No time/money/space to do so. It should not be used as an excuse to let AH off scot free.

I'd love to see Baez take down a notch or two. But I am worried that he is going to come away with another high profile win here. On the main twitter page, the polls are 62% for NOT GUILTY. Before the closings, they were closer to 50/50.

And after closing statements, many people who were leaning towards Guilty, shifted over. I don't think the Prosecution were dynamic or passionate enough to overcome the stark lack of forensics.

There is NEVER forensics in a drive by shooting. So they needed to explain that better and build a solid circumstantial story. And they didn't do that well enough, in my opinion.

If there is a GUILTY charge, I think it will be because some of them followed the first trial, and know that he killed Odin because he knew too much about this Boston killing. and so they believed AB.

If this was a Florida jury, I would wholeheartedly agree, but this is MA jury , and they see the theatrics and drama facade much more clearly. The closer you get to Washington D.C., the easier it is for people to sort through the BS presented to them.

A onetime friend of Aaron Hernandez who claims the former NFL star shot him in the face in Florida filed a lawsuit Monday against CNN, alleging the network invaded his privacy when it aired images of him recovering from the gunshot wound in a West Palm Beach hospital.

Lawyers for Alexander Bradley, filed the lawsuit in federal court in Connecticut.

The 12-page civil filing alleges that CNN obtained images of Bradley lying unconscious in his hospital bed at St. Mary’s Medical Center, where he was being treated after the February 2013 shooting.

The network obtained the images without Bradley’s consent and aired them, also without his permission, in a CNN documentary last year entitled “Downward Spiral: Inside the Case Against Aaron Hernandez,” the civil filing says.

Travis Andersen can be reached at travis.andersen@globe.com. Follow him on Twitter @TAGlobe.

If this was a Florida jury, I would wholeheartedly agree, but this is MA jury , and they see the theatrics and drama facade much more clearly. The closer you get to Washington D.C., the easier it is for people to sort through the BS presented to them.

That is the hope I am clinging to.

This is a very young, diverse jury. I assume well educated, as Boston is chock full of colleges etc. And some of them admitted already that they know about AH's previous Murder Conviction. So they may be able to ignore Baez's gallop around the courtroom, pretending to ride a 3 legged horse.

I am not a juror and I am curious. No doubt the jury will be also

Three counts of armed assault with intent to murder—one count for each of the three passengers in the BMW who were not murdered with de Abreu and Furtado. http://deadspin.com/jury-begins-deliberations-on-aaron-hernandez-double-hom-1794088812

Maybe, but that does not mean AH is innocent. It does not mean the police did anything wrong, necessarily. There is not much evidence to glean from a car shot up in a drive by. Cops cannot keep all of them. No time/money/space to do so. It should not be used as an excuse to let AH off scot free.

Defense should have had access to it. I am sure if you were the defendant you would feel same. Feel pretty sure your attorney family members would feel same for their clients. I am going by evidence and testimony not a preconceived bias.

Defense should have had access to it. I am sure if you were the defendant you would feel same. Feel pretty sure your attorney family members would feel same for their clients. I am going by evidence and testimony not a preconceived bias.

Yes, it would have been nice for them. But it does not mean that AH is 'not guilty', just because LE cannot keep every vehicle shot up in a drive by.

This defense team came on board years later. How long is LE supposed to store wrecked cars after a shooting? Where and how can they do so?

Yes, it would have been nice for them. But it does not mean that AH is 'not guilty', just because LE cannot keep every vehicle shot up in a drive by.

This defense team came on board years later. How long is LE supposed to store wrecked cars after a shooting? Where and how can they do so?

Seen many cases where it has happened. Did not say that didn't mean AH "not guilty" because of that. But jmho they didn't prove beyond a Reasonable Doubt me, just more questions and leads to doubt. But we aren't on jury panel so only matters to me.
ETA evidence kept and even kept after trial due to appeal. Wasn't Casey Anthony's car kept until after trial?
ETA #2 yes
CNN) -- Casey Anthony's white Pontiac Sunfire is a crushed slab in a Florida junkyard nearly seven weeks after she was acquitted of murder in her 2-year-old daughter's death, according a person in a law office close to the case. http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/19/florida.casey.anthony/

Oops - I'm a sleep at the wheel here! :doh:

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe 2 hours ago
the def table, occupied at any given time by #AaronHernandez & at least 5 attys, now just has a tissue box & the hand sanitizer.
2 hours ago
#AaronHernandez made liberal use of the hand sanitizer as he listened to testimony.

1 hour ago
in related news #AlexanderBradley atty seeking ext on deadline 2 resp to CNN motion 2 dismiss his suit against the network #AaronHernandez

43 mins ago
court officers have shut the big window -- it got cold in here. #AaronHernandez

40 mins ago
Locke exits his chambers; no robe, talking to clerk #AaronHernandez

31 mins ago
Locke just spoke briefly to the press re: media avails post-verdict [NO WORD on status of deliberations] #AaronHernandez

23 mins ago
Locke just spoke briefly w/press to discuss media avails w/attys post-verdict [NO WORD on status of deliberations, tho] #AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe 12 mins ago
jurors in the #AaronHernandez trial have now deliberated for more than four hours.

What is with AH and the hand sanitizer? I came up with 2 reasons....subconsciously washing away his guilt or sending a coded message to someone....I do not remember sanitizer at any other trial especially at defense table.

Oops - I see 22 tweets - I'll get right to it! :eek:

What is with AH and the hand sanitizer? I came up with 2 reasons....subconsciously washing away his guilt or sending a coded message to someone....I do not remember sanitizer at any other trial especially at defense table.

Winter storm has been going on there. Many have been sick coughing and so forth. Prevention of spreading germs why tissue and hand sanitizer. As to why AH? He has also been picking at his cuticles too. Jmho nerves

boy it is not looking good for AH based on that question...we may have verdict today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88