MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
1667654280684.jpg

COHASSET — Chief William Quigley reports that the Cohasset Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing resident who was last seen in the early morning hours of Jan. 1.

Ana Walshe, age 39, was last seen at her home in Cohasset shortly after midnight on New Year’s Day.

Walshe stands 5’2″ and weighs 115 pounds. She has brown hair, brown eyes and has an olive complexion. It is believed that she speaks with an Eastern European accent.

If anyone has seen Walshe or has any information regarding her whereabouts, they are urged to contact the Cohasset Police Department, Detective Harrison Schmidt, at 781-383-1055 x6108 or email hschmidt@cohassetpolice.com.

Linkedin

Last seen by whom? Where would Ana go? Her Linkedin profile shows that her place of employment is in Washington DC. Was she visiting family for the holidays in Cohasset, MA?

1667654280684.jpg

COHASSET — Chief William Quigley reports that the Cohasset Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing resident who was last seen in the early morning hours of Jan. 1.

Ana Walshe, age 39, was last seen at her home in Cohasset shortly after midnight on New Year’s Day.

Walshe stands 5’2″ and weighs 115 pounds. She has brown hair, brown eyes and has an olive complexion. It is believed that she speaks with an Eastern European accent.

If anyone has seen Walshe or has any information regarding her whereabouts, they are urged to contact the Cohasset Police Department, Detective Harrison Schmidt, at 781-383-1055 x6108 or email hschmidt@cohassetpolice.com.

Linkedin

Last seen by whom? Where would Ana go? Her Linkedin profile shows that her place of employment is in Washington DC. Was she visiting family for the holidays in Cohasset, MA?
1667654280684.jpg

Linkedin

Her FB page shows real estate listings she's sharing from Boston, and the news articles say she's a real estate manager in MA, not DC. but she lists her position as a "Regional" Manager so she may work on several projects and/or offices in the DC area. Here is her FB page. Log in or sign up to view

Cohasset is on the MBTA Greenbush Line, so she could easily commute to Washington on the Acela from South Station, or drive to Route 128 station and catch it there (IMO more likely). Or drive to Logan and fly to Washington National. MOO

Saw this case on the local news. Here's a Boston 25 reporter with more information on Facebook: Log in or sign up to view

Police say Ana Walshe spent New Year’s Eve w/ husband, kids at family’s Cohasset home & was supposed to be heading to airport early New Year’s day to go to second home in DC. She hasn’t been seen since & Mass State Police, feds now assisting in investigation Boston 25 News AT 10/11

<modsnip> just basing off what has been reporting publicly, the date (night of NYE) has me worried it could be an alcohol-related vehicular accident. But the fact a car description has not been concurrently released makes me think she might have taken a taxi or ride-share to the airport.
Also guessing they have contacted the airport and she was missing from her flight?
I also hope the children are old enough to corroborate her presence at the house on Dec 31st.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just read about this on my local news. Strange it took this long to hit If missing since Sunday. It appears from articles she was last seen at her home midnight NYE and was to have flown to DC where she lives during week for work on Sunday. No mention if ever boarded her flight, which why isn’t that known was she missing pre flight or post flight and if never boarded her plane did she leave her home, who last saw her, etc? Weird lack of information.

"She's a loving and loyal wife and mother of three beautiful boys," said Alissa Kirby, a friend. "She loves her family, and I know in my heart, that of her choice, she would not go a day without speaking to her like husband and her kids."

Friends said Walshe commutes to Washington during the week for work at a large real estate company, a job she started last year. She's active on social media but friends say those accounts went silent on Sunday when she was due to catch a flight.

Almutairi lives in DC where Walshe spends weekdays working as a regional general manager for the real estate company Tishman Speyer.

According to Almutairi, Walshe spends weekends with her family at their home in Cohasset.

He said he was contacted by Ana’s husband on Wednesday.

“I got a call from her husband asking me, given the close relationship I have with Ana, if I had spoken to her, talked to her or heard anything from her,” he said. “He said he hadn’t heard from her in some time and was concerned for her safety.”

Cohasset Police Chief William Quigley said Ana’s husband told investigators that she potentially took a rideshare service to the airport.

Why would the husband wait until Wednesday to contact Ana's friend?

I just read about this on my local news. Strange it took this long to hit If missing since Sunday. It appears from articles she was last seen at her home midnight NYE and was to have flown to DC where she lives during week for work on Sunday. No mention if ever boarded her flight, which why isn’t that known was she missing pre flight or post flight and if never boarded her plane did she leave her home, who last saw her, etc? Weird lack of information.
Surely they would have said she boarded the flight to DC. She must not have, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member