MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if he paid by credit card at Home Depot because he's that dumb.

He might as well tell LE where Ana is. He lied about her work emergency, her phone was pinging in or near the house until he conveniently purchased a tarp, waited days to report her, lied about stores that he went to, said he got lost going to his mom's, blood in basement, broken knife with blood, broke conditions of his home confinement and whatever else police find now. He's done. Just throw in the towel!

I pray his mother stops paying his legal fees. There are 3 young children that have a whole lifetime of needs ahead and no parents to provide for them.

Ilex
19 minutes ago
Add bookmark
Wompatuck State Park is along the road to Brockton. But I agree, Brockton is a tough area and he could have either taken her there. If he went to HD on the 2nd, it's probable that her body was gone by then. It was the day before that he travelled to Abington and then Brockton, so my guess is that he disposed of her somewhere in that area. Might be worth a walk about in that park. I don't know how frozen the ground is, but he doesn't look capable of digging a hole.

This is local for me- It’s been raining for days and fairly warm so definitely possible to dig a hole.
IMO lots of dumpsters along the way too - Brockton has a lot of retail strips -as do all thse towns mentioned - it would not be hard to drive around the back of the stores where the dumpsters are and put a 115lb body wrapped in garbage bags - easy to do - hopefully the car telematics, his ankle bracelet and cameras will tell the story IMO

and intimidated a witness. I wonder what that's all about.

No, that is not what she said, obstruction and intimidation are in the same statute

Section 13B: Intimidation of witnesses, jurors and persons furnishing information in connection with criminal proceedings​

Section 34: Disguises to obstruct execution of law, performance of duties, or exercise of rights​

Section 34. Whoever disguises himself with intent to obstruct the due execution of the law, or to intimidate, hinder or interrupt an officer or other person in the lawful performance of his duty, or in the exercise of his rights under the constitution or laws of the commonwealth, whether such intent is effected or not, shall be punished by a fine of not more than five hundred dollars or by imprisonment for not more than one year and may if imprisoned also be bound to good behavior for one year after the expiration of such imprisonment.

Last edited:
We've been surmising it probably stems from whoever he got to claim they saw Ana leave with her luggage.
Witness Intimidation is just the name of the statute. If you mislead the police, you are charged with "witness intimidation." I know it's weird. But there's no indication he actually threatened or intimidated a witness. That's just the shorthand the court uses for the charge.

No, that is not what she said, obstruction and intimidation are in the same statute

Section 13B: Intimidation of witnesses, jurors and persons furnishing information in connection with criminal proceedings​

Section 34: Disguises to obstruct execution of law, performance of duties, or exercise of rights​

Section 34. Whoever disguises himself with intent to obstruct the due execution of the law, or to intimidate, hinder or interrupt an officer or other person in the lawful performance of his duty, or in the exercise of his rights under the constitution or laws of the commonwealth, whether such intent is effected or not, shall be punished by a fine of not more than five hundred dollars or by imprisonment for not more than one year and may if imprisoned also be bound to good behavior for one year after the expiration of such imprisonment.

That was specifically what was said on the local news broadcast. It'd be great to get a PCA.

Just logged on.
Let me get this straight.

He went shopping for $450 (!!) worth of cleaning supplies, tarps etc after his wide "vanished", while wearing his ankle monitor??
Blood and a bloody knife was found in the basement of their house?

Is this man a complete moron??

No body. Just like Sandra Crispo in Hanson, MA. Prob. plenty of other evidence pointing to who and why, but that case is almost four years. DA on that too. Come on for her case, way too long. This one I can't be in denial after seeing about the blood/knife in basemet/ cleaning supplies. Guess he's not on a monitor. Home Depot trip for one.

Just logged on.
Let me get this straight.

He went shopping for $450 (!!) worth of cleaning supplies, tarps etc after his wide "vanished", while wearing his ankle monitor??
Blood and a bloody knife was found in the basement of their house?

Is this man a complete moron??
Hey, blood doesn't clean up itself...

All joking aside this is just a tragedy.

We read that the fire at their former home was an accidental coincidence.
However, Wife Killer thought nothing of shopping at HD and other stores with/without his ankle bracelet the day of the fire.
Diversion with fire and police so he could clean up the crime scene nervous and undisturbed?

ETA, pretty far fetched. I think my imagination is in a marathon.
IMO it fits his MO. Lucky no one was hurt in that fire.

I wouldn't be surprised if he paid by credit card at Home Depot because he's that dumb.

He might as well tell LE where Ana is. He lied about her work emergency, her phone was pinging in or near the house until he conveniently purchased a tarp, waited days to report her, lied about stores that he went to, said he got lost going to his mom's, blood in basement, broken knife with blood, broke conditions of his home confinement and whatever else police find now. He's done. Just throw in the towel!

I pray his mother stops paying his legal fees. There are 3 young children that have a whole lifetime of needs ahead and no parents to provide for them.
I actually think its arrogance vs idiocy. He seems imo to be a guy who has never been held accountable for much his entire life - always insulated and enabled financially by the Mom and it seems other women in his life. He looked kind of cornered though at his arraignment .I think at the arraignment - I saw fear when the bail was announced. He looked over at his lawyer with a cold stare like wtf you cannot get it lowered ? That perp walk grin was gone. I am interested to see how the mother reacts and if she posts bail and continues with her narrative My heart is brokern for the all the victims in th is situation IMO

That was specifically what was said on the local news broadcast. It'd be great to get a PCA.
She read the word intimidation as it is a part of the statute, which she quoted. I posted the statute above. She did not say he intimidated a witness, that wording is included in the obstruction, along with other crimes. And she only described the exact manner in which he obstructed LE.

She read a part of the statute, I posted the statute above. She did not say he intimidated a witness, that wording is included in the obstruction, along with other crimes. And she only described the exact manner in which he obstructed LE.

Who is "she" because I'm not referring to anybody in the courtroom, I'm speaking about the ANCHOR

We're sure had a couple lately who could have authored Spousal Murder For Dummies. It would be subtitled Planning Your Prison Future.
And yet, with all his known crimes deserving of two hots & a cot in prison, he was on home confinement only.

Well played until it wasn't. A dead wife(?) & three young children without parents. Preventable?
MOO

ETA: Updated with ?. No MSM confirmation yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member