Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
1667654280684.jpg

COHASSET — Chief William Quigley reports that the Cohasset Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing resident who was last seen in the early morning hours of Jan. 1.

Ana Walshe, age 39, was last seen at her home in Cohasset shortly after midnight on New Year’s Day.

Walshe stands 5’2″ and weighs 115 pounds. She has brown hair, brown eyes and has an olive complexion. It is believed that she speaks with an Eastern European accent.

If anyone has seen Walshe or has any information regarding her whereabouts, they are urged to contact the Cohasset Police Department, Detective Harrison Schmidt, at 781-383-1055 x6108 or email hschmidt@cohassetpolice.com.

Linkedin

Last seen by whom? Where would Ana go? Her Linkedin profile shows that her place of employment is in Washington DC. Was she visiting family for the holidays in Cohasset, MA?

MEDIA THREAD *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE:

As the husband has now been arrested for misleading the investigation, he may be sleuthed.

If you’re going to reference or discuss a topic, a link to an approved source must be provided. Otherwise, don’t mention it. Screenshots and photos must also be accompanied by a source link. Otherwise your post and any responses to it will be removed.

If you have questions feel free to contact a Mod or Admin privately or utilize the report feature on any post.

Thanks!!
Mad

MOD NOTE:

From the Etiquette & Information Link under this post:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing known victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed (i.e. Sleuthing out this type of information, and publicly posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public is not allowed and such posts will be removed, along with any posts that encourage such sleuthing).

This does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media. Members may reasonably discuss what is said in MSM by them or about them, but do not make random accusations, insinuations, suggest their involvement, trash, bash or attack them, or speculate negatively about them.

Last edited:
MOD NOTE:

Couple of things, y'all. :)

Discuss the case, not the sources. We have a lot of approved sources here - it's your choice how much credence you give to each of them, but don't clog the thread with that discussion.

But some sources aren't approved. If you've never seen it here (or anywhere) before, look into it before posting it. If you aren't sure it's legit, ask BEFORE posting or your post and responses to it may be removed.

Please be kind to the missing person. Websleuths is a victim-friendly forum.

Last edited:
But his parents were still married then - they divorced in 2003. So wouldn't they pay for his treatment together, as a married couple?

Perhaps they questioned the posh facility BW checked himself into. As a well-connected neurologist, perhaps his dad believed it best for Brian to be an inpatient at a hospital he was affiliated with that would be covered by their medical insurance. IMO, BW selecting Austen Riggs in the Berkshires, I see a pattern here.

1673453290595.png

Patient Costs​

Riggs offers a range of treatment programs, and the total length of stay can run from six weeks to a year or more. The median length of treatment is approximately seven months. Depending on the program, the cost of the six-week evaluation and treatment phase ranges from $71,930 to $77,600*, which includes an admission consultation fee of $2,000. A payment of $50,000 (applied to the cost of treatment) is required on the day of admission. We encourage you to contact our Admissions team for specific information.

Generally, the cost of treatment for patients who remain at Riggs for a few months averages $1,100 per day. Patients remaining in treatment for longer periods of time, when clinically indicated, may step down to less costly treatment programs. Our all-inclusive fees cover room and board, intensive psychotherapy sessions four times a week**, medication management, social work and family therapy (if indicated), nursing care, fitness classes, access to our Therapeutic Community Program and Activities Program, and more. Download the PDF for details.

Bonkers that Mr Walshe touches all the bases of activity in the marvelous field of financial fraud. Fake art sales, "financial seminars", wine brokerage, real estate monkey business, and of course, stealing from the family estate. Did I miss anything?

Perhaps they questioned the posh facility BW checked himself into. As a well-connected neurologist, perhaps his dad believed it best for Brian to be an inpatient at a hospital he was affiliated with that would be covered by their medical insurance. IMO, BW selecting Austen Riggs in the Berkshires, I see a pattern here.

View attachment 394584

Patient Costs​

Riggs offers a range of treatment programs, and the total length of stay can run from six weeks to a year or more. The median length of treatment is approximately seven months. Depending on the program, the cost of the six-week evaluation and treatment phase ranges from $71,930 to $77,600*, which includes an admission consultation fee of $2,000. A payment of $50,000 (applied to the cost of treatment) is required on the day of admission. We encourage you to contact our Admissions team for specific information.

Generally, the cost of treatment for patients who remain at Riggs for a few months averages $1,100 per day. Patients remaining in treatment for longer periods of time, when clinically indicated, may step down to less costly treatment programs. Our all-inclusive fees cover room and board, intensive psychotherapy sessions four times a week**, medication management, social work and family therapy (if indicated), nursing care, fitness classes, access to our Therapeutic Community Program and Activities Program, and more. Download the PDF for details.

At first glance I thought that was the house from Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

I am curious about the money for the late December sale of the townhome. Where is it? Could that have been the catalyst that led to him to do this? I am also very curious about when the searches on how to get rid of a 115lb body were done on his phone. So sad that Ana didn't see the red flags and that she was going to be his next victim.

I am curious about the money for the late December sale of the townhome. Where is it? Could that have been the catalyst that led to him to do this? I am also very curious about when the searches on how to get rid of a 115lb body were done on his phone. So sad that Ana didn't see the red flags and that she was going to be his next victim.
It appears he used the money from the sale of their home to buy the place in DC, but I can't imagine what the money from the sale of the townhome went for. Maybe to cover the 5K per month rental home in Cohasset they're living in?

Was it the Revere St property that sold in late December?

I agree with you that the timing of his internet searches are going to be very interesting....we may assume he googled how to dismember a body after, but what if he did this well before her disappearance??

We were discussing last night about the basement. Here's a little more info on the basement. I don't know if there's a laundry area down in the basement. When you view the inside pics of the home from Zillow there's no laundry area pictured on the first or second floor.
"The landlord of the Cohasset house the Walshe family rents told NewsCenter 5's Emily Maher that the basement has a concrete floor with equal space on both sides but that it is not a living area."

It appears he used the money from the sale of their home to buy the place in DC, but I can't imagine what the money from the sale of the townhome went for. Maybe to cover the 5K per month rental home in Cohasset they're living in?

RBBM - I believe this rent was being paid by BW's mom.

Missing Ana Walshe kept promising a 'big surprise' in the New Year and was in a hurry to sell off her assets for cash, her friends have revealed.

M and M.S. told NBC Washington that in the last six months something seemed off about their friend, who was last seen early on New Year's Day.

The couple said Ana, 39, had been rushing to offload assets for cash on December 28 or 29, including a car, and their apartment, which the S's had been renting.

More at link. **Changed names to initials.

At first glance I thought that was the house from Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
And what are the opening lyrics to that theme song: "This is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down...."

We could also add:

"And I'd like to take a minute, so sit right at it, I'll tell ya how I became the chief felon of Cohasset"

"I was chillin out max, and fraudsterin all cool, and neglecting the dirty house and pool,
When a couple of Warhols that were up to no good, starting making trouble in the eBay hood"

"I got in one little fraud scam and my Mom went Hey!, she said You're moving with me and the kids to coastal MA".

"I whistled for a rideshare and when it came near, the license plate said Police and had handcuffs in the rear.
If anything I could say this cab wasn't for me, but I thought Nah forget it, yo, home to Mommy."

It looks like BW's 'job' was mainly stealing and grifting ?
And imo Ana may have tried to leave him and that is why she's 'missing'.
He wasn't going to allow that ... because more of his misdeeds might be exposed ?
M00.

I don't know how to quote from the previous thread, but if you go to the estate litigation through this link, you can pull up the affidavits from BW and others. It is "In the Matter of TW" filed 7/19/2019 in Plymouth Probate: https://www.masscourts.org/eservices/home.page.6

At paragraph 20 in the BW affidavit, he states that his "father left" in 1983 (first screenshot).

At paragraph 5 of the JO affidavit, he responds to BW's paragraph 20 by saying TW was not ashamed of leaving his family "which was by all accounts a severely dysfunctional and hostile environment." JO affidavit also states that JO lived with TW for 30 years.

So even if BW's parents did not formally divorce in 2003, multiple people have reported that they separated as early as 1983 and at the latest 1989.

Attachments

• BW Aff Paragraph 20.png
    BW Aff Paragraph 20.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 41
  • JO Aff p 5.png
    JO Aff p 5.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online