Found Deceased MA - Andrew Pearson II, 25, Springfield, Hampden County, 28 Jan 2019

I've linked below a few pics of three maps from the Forest Park area in Springfield, MA. I'm hoping this all works and that the maps are large enough for you to adjust to your vision needs. Let me know if you can see them. If not, I have another idea. :)

The dark blue map is a neat pic of the crime rates in the area. It's quite interesting.

Forest Park Neighborhood Guide - Springfield, MA | Trulia

Screenshot_2019-02-08-10-39-12-1.png

Screenshot_2019-02-08-10-36-57-1.png

Screenshot_2019-02-08-10-37-12-1.png

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!! I can see those wonderfully. I’m beyond grateful.:)

There’s a lot of water around...:( I know we have zero evidence to state that he went near the water, but we don’t have evidence that he didn’t either. I hope he’s found safe soon. JMO, of course.

I can't fathom how someone walking to work at a Panera at 4:00 PM ends up dead in the lake of a big park. This scenario is nothing like the usual "got-drunk-at-a-bar-left-and-went-to-the-water-in-the-wee-hours-to-pee-and-fell-in-and-drowned" scenario (which I don't believe 99% of the time). I think Andrew's death is just as suspicious, if not more so, but I fear it will also be declared as "no foul play" and be dismissed as an accident or suicide. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back