MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by Max17, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix New Member

OMG, I wish I hadn't read that. That poor child.

2. kshultz06082

kshultz06082 Super Snooper

I came here just to share that same post. When I saw it, I honestly thought they had identified this beautiful little girl.

3. Saphyrrra

Saphyrrra Active Member

Height and weight from children missing longer times have to be taken with a grain of salt...hair grows and weight and height is subjective.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

4. Xara

Xara Active Member

Just saw on the noon news that they are amending the composite picture to include earrings. So her ears were pierced. Also the pic has now been viewed over 40 million times.

5. Nece

Nece New Member

Pierced ears. That helps and now I'm wondering if she was found with earrings or not?

6. Nece

Nece New Member

Maggie Brown in not the girl in the picture. Police ruled her out. Maggie is safe in Mexico and I posted picture from mom that has her holding a sign dated July 7, 2015. NOT Maggie and mom talked to her.

7. FindHG

FindHG *

If this little girl was wrapped in a blanket, then placed in a plastic bag, then taken to a place not very commonly known, as she couldn't have been there long, then why place her there? The place may have meant something to them or be of a vantage where the person who placed her could see from far in the unnoticeable distance across the water somewhere?

That this little girl hasn't been reported missing leads me to think that she may have been too young to register in schools, too poor to report or treat perhaps, or lost by accident. If that is the case and considering the populations who would reside across the water, is there some town around there that has a high density of blue collar workers? And if such places exist, than I imagine it would be the focus of where LE would be canvasing with her picture, the parks, stores, doctors, churches in those areas.

8. wickedeye

wickedeye New Member

Bumping..April Isobel Bowdish. She fits within the known parameters and we cant rule her out. I have forwarded the info to Nampa pd.

9. Nece

Nece New Member

I agree. I think whoever placed her there wanted her to be found and it is quite possible they would be located in a place that they could see any activity that went on around her. Wonder if there are places with non English speakers who could see the place the baby was left?

10. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Odd. Why wouldn't they have included the earrings first time around. I think that would be a very important detail.

11. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Did they say those were the actual earrings she had on?

12. wickedeye

wickedeye New Member

NCMC1198982c1.jpeg
    April Bowdish missing since 2012

13. future criminologist

future criminologist Active Member

Yes, the pants were from Target and were Circo brand. That has been established. <modsnip>

14. Nece

Nece New Member

I don't think it's April. Although they have similar features, hair texture and color as well as length.
    Do you think they are close enough match?
    Can't see ears. Any other pictures of April?
    If you have them or other missing matches, I'll be happy to do the side by side.
    Aprilmissing.jpg

15. wickedeye

wickedeye New Member

police often leave out small details like that so they can rule out possibilities without reducing the number of tips coming in.

16. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Personally, I don't feel that was a small detail. It's an important one that may rule out many of little girls without piercings. IMO it may or may have not reduced the number of tips.

17. future criminologist

future criminologist Active Member

I've come across a number of sites that chart tides for boaters and fishermen. I have no idea how to read the info myself though. You might try these sites:

http://ma.usharbors.com/monthly-tides/global/Boston%20Harbor

http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/noaatidepredictions/NOAATidesFacade.jsp?Stationid=8443970

http://tides.mobilegeographics.com/locations/1085.html

18. wickedeye

wickedeye New Member

Wow .. thanks nece .. i have no other pictures but this is great. Much easier to compare this way. The jane doe pic is computer rendered so it may not be perfectly accurate and April was younger and im sure she has changed a bit too. Should be simple for pd to get fathers dna for comparison.

19. Nece

Nece New Member

Even given the other discussions on the Target pants it is STILL possible the polka dot pants to could be linked with a lot number (as most clothing items do) and this could give police and idea of where they were originally purchased. I realize this lead has been discussed at length but I still think it has merit and potential. IMO

20. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

LE still has not confirmed whether she washed up or was placed there.

They also have not said that she was wrapped in the blanket.

"The child was wearing white leggings with black polka dots. Inside the bag with her remains was a zebra-print blanket."

http://www.wcvb.com/news/new-image-of-girl-found-dead-on-deer-island-released/34070880

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.