MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the girl's ethnic background: She looks very much like me when I was that age, only my hair was curlier. So much so that, if I was 3 years old and missing today, I bet I would've been mentioned in this thread several times by now. My dad's side of the family is Italian and Irish. My mom's is Spanish with some traces of Arab, specifically Moroccan.

Personally, I think Janie Doe looks biracial (specifically, Caucasian and Hispanic/Latino), Portuguese, Spanish, French and/or Italian. Basically, the European countries with mostly dark-haired, dark-eyed people.

Also, I was on CNN's site a couple hours ago and Janie was on the front page - so it's apparently going national. I don't doubt LE will be receiving probably thousands of tips; hopefully one of those tips leads to Janie's identity. Fingers crossed!

I haven't seen this touched on yet, but we have a VERY large Portuguese population not too far away. Fall River and New Bedford, MA in particular. We're assuming Hispanic means Mexican, but if she is from this area, there is a very good chance she'd have some Portuguese in her.

I have touched it on a few times, in a few different places. No one reads all the posts to know that though. So yes, we know that she could be Portugese-speaking.

Gemalynne was found today safe and sound and is back home with her father...

"Today, July 8, 2015, we were blessed with amazing news! Because of the hard work and dedication of so many and the prayers of everyone we knew, Gema is now home with her dad where she belongs! Brittany, Peter and family were found in Mexico and we now have our sweet Gema back!"

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforGema?fref=ts

Classito

It looks like Gemalynne was found according to that facebook page updated 2 hours ago. That's good news at least!

The dumping of the body would be a crime so the dump site would be possibly the secondary crime scene whereas if little princess died by foul play that location would be the primary crime scene.

true but for some reason I was thinking if it were a primary crime scene that they would be able to determine COD

yes it could be a secondary crime scene, provided she was placed there

if she washed up, it's neither primary or secondary IMO

I bet they'll have an ID by time school starts up in September.

I did neighboring states for the age range missing and came up with one in maine who would be around 5 now. Ayla reynolds...Waterville maine

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Or Sarah hoggle Maryland missing with her brother. She's biracial

I did neighboring states for the age range missing and came up with one in maine who would be around 5 now. Ayla reynolds...Waterville maine

Ayla has bright blue eyes

Although hard to fathom, I insist on DNA testing tO rule out Madeline McCann....that photo reminds me of her in her blue soccer shirt......age fits, maybe decomp,also,fits.
since no one is coming fwd let's test her against Madeline and rule her out first, American clothing or not. Anyone can buy Target' online. Nationwide.

Madeline would be twelve years old now and if she died years ago there wouldn't be anything left but bones. This toddler is only slightly decomposed.

I wish I was smarter or knew someone who was capable of charting the current/tides in that area. I think that might be the key to solving this case.

the police received tide information from experts

Okay, I looked and Madeleine was born in May of 2003 so she would be 12 years old.

uploadfromtaptalk1436419253070.jpg we rule out this one yet?

Yes you are correct. I had to edit my post. It's late and I clearly need sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member