MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we must keep in mind is that this girl has 14 inches of hair. Lots of these can be instantly ruled out based on the hair simply being too short.

uploadfromtaptalk1436419701812.jpg or this child. My heart aches looking at all these missing children

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Although hard to fathom, I insist on DNA testing tO rule out Madeline McCann....that photo reminds me of her in her blue soccer shirt......age fits, maybe decomp,also,fits.
since no one is coming fwd let's test her against Madeline and rule her out first, American clothing or not. Anyone can buy Target' online. Nationwide.

There's... literally no way this is Maddie McCann. Unless Maddie got stuck in a time/space warp and 3-year-old her stumbled into 2015 in Massachusetts and somehow got killed, it isn't even close.

2015-07-09 02.24.03.jpg
I haven't finished reading through all the posts, but, I came across this little girl and can't help but think how very similar they look!!! Sorry if it's already been mentioned.

I wonder if LE has done any research on where her pants and blanket (as well as the trash bag) originated from. I've watched enough Forensic Files to know that they can track these types of items down to the store they were purchased in. That would tell them a lot about where her original location was.

I was thinking the same thing and maybe that's why they seem to be positive she came from that area.
I hope who ever put her there is haunted by her face when every they go on facebook like I am. Poor baby.

View attachment 77824
I haven't finished reading through all the posts, but, I came across this little girl and can't help but think how very similar they look!!! Sorry if it's already been mentioned.

"Many on social media suggested the girl could be Maggie Sophia Ortega-Brown, but Massachusetts State Police said Tuesday that Maggie is alive and well in another country."
http://www.wcvb.com/news/parents-of...ium=FBPAGE&utm_campaign=WCVB Channel 5 Boston

The polka dot leggings have been identified as being sold by Target. Much discussion about them in this thread bacon July 6th.

I don't think the blanket has been identified specifically but I own three just like it that I bought at Walmart two years ago.

Are there migrant workers in that area? Migrants don't really have homes, just temporary landing places. So, really no neighbors except for other migrant workers. Just a thought. JMO

Wouldn't there be a DNA match if she were a missing child already in the database? Or do hey have to match it against each child as they go?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The polka dot leggings have been identified as being sold by Target. Much discussion about them in this thread bacon July 6th.

I don't think the blanket has been identified specifically but I own three just like it that I bought at Walmart two years ago.

I believe early on they said K-Mart, it was mentioned somewhere back around the time they released the photo.

Mass State Police ‏@MassStatePolice
UPDATED We have confirmed #DeerIsland toddler had pierced ears. Here is an updated image:

CJePSobUYAArc4m.jpg

I'm far from single or flamboyant and have the exact zebra print blanket from walmart for $3.88. I bought it for my dog that was sick b/c I didn't want her getting sick all over my car. The little girl could have picked the blanket out.

I don't really have an opinion on the mom, but due to being wrapped in a blanket and found in water, I'm inclined to think that a woman (probably mother or mother figure) disposed of this little darling.

I am now just catching up on this case… when I saw a picture of the blanket and edging I looked down at my lap and was surprised to see that it was a carbon copy of the one I had in my lap… same as yours: came from Walmart for $3.88.

Out of sheer desperation I'm going to throw this in the mix:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3068992/Police-fear-never-discover-body-murdered-four-year-old-father-chopped-look-like-food-leftovers-dumped-bins-Athens.html

On April 21 this year a Bulgarian woman, living in Athens, Greece, reported her four year old daughter, Ani Borisova, missing.

anny-.jpg

Her hair, long, as you can see, is dyed blonde, the natural color is brown. Ani's drug addicted father admitted later to killing her (and getting rid of the body in a truly nightmarish fashion), but her body hasn't been found. Greece is where the Albanian and Kosovar gangs operate, making cash mostly on drug dealing, prostitution and human trafficking. They do export the women from the Balkan Penninsula even to US.

Taking into consideration the father's confession, the probability that Ani is our Doe is rather slim, nevertheless, well, I couldn't put her face out of my mind. I just had to write about her, ya know.

View attachment 77822 we rule out this one yet?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Could it be this child? Her hair could be longer now. It says she went missing in 2012, so she could definitely have long hair now. It says her age now is 5. I think baby doe looks close to 5 rather than a young 4. My daughter wears clothes one size smaller than her age, so it's possible she's 5? Or does DNA determine that?

How would she know the picture was from this week? How would she know they are telling her the truth? How does she know that the child she talked to is hers? I would not take the word of someone who is keeping my child from me.

Check out the above pic. They had her hold a sign saying July 7 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member