MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This beautiful little girl still cannot be ruled out. Please what is your opinion? Is she a possible match. No one may come forward for her as she was abducted by her non custodial mother. No evidence of foul play in her abduction. She would be 5 years old now. She is half white and half Peruvian. I want everyone to study the side by side provided by Nece (thanks again). Nothing yet to rule her out.

Are there any landfills in the area that refuse is barged to?

I don't think it's April. Although they have similar features, hair texture and color as well as length.
Do you think they are close enough match?
Can't see ears. Any other pictures of April?
If you have them or other missing matches, I'll be happy to do the side by side.
View attachment 77841

Bumping the previous post to show side by side image.

This beautiful little girl still cannot be ruled out. Please what is your opinion? Is she a possible match. No one may come forward for her as she was abducted by her non custodial mother. No evidence of foul play in her abduction. She would be 5 years old now. She is half white and half Peruvian. I want everyone to study the side by side provided by Nece (thanks again). Nothing yet to rule her out.

Did you say you sent an email to Nampa PD about April and the unidentified toddler girl? Just curious if you got a response.

The leggings, blanket and pierced ears are all about a mother who cared. I don't think that she was put in a trash bag by her mother. Most probably a noncustodial parent; most likely the father or step-father. The mother is likely in trouble and indisposed for other reasons. Maybe a drug user/prostitute in jail.

Don't know what leads me to this but it's my 2 cents.

Maybe the mom was murdered & disposed of but has not been discovered yet.

That thought crossed my mind as well... I studied gypsy/Roma/nomad groups in college. They tend to distrust people outside of their group. She may have been part of one of those types of groups and had an accident, and the group didn't know what else to do with her. That's a reach, but it's something. There is a stigma that the Roma steal children, but there hasn't been a single case proven to be kidnapping, it's just vastly different coloring.
I think if a group was involved they would have been able to hide her remains better. It seems more like someone who had few options and not much criminal ability. The bag wasnt buried or weighted down, no effort was made to conceal the identity by mutilating the corpse. There is not much effort to coverup. Whoever did this either made little effort to not get caught or is pretty confident no one can identify the child.

No response yet but i did get a notice that my email was forwarded to Don or Karen in the appropriate dept.

Hi,

I don't think any missing children ages 3-5 can be ruled out unless there are distinctive features which would preclude them from consideration. Baby Doe weighed 30 pounds according to the police release. April Bowdish weighed 28 pounds in 2012 when she was reported missing. April is 5 years old now and probably weighs closer to 50 - 60 pounds. Having said that, I still maintain that no missing child should be ruled out - April does have a birthmark on her buttock as well.

Does anybody else find a weight of 30 pounds for Baby Doe - suggested age 4 years old a tad bit on the 'light' side?

Edit: I just checked and normal weight range for age 4 would be from 27 to 50 pounds

I seriously doubt that ANY report was filed about this child being missing. Anyone who is searching for their beloved daughter would be well aware of this child being found, by now. If they are just positive that it is their lost one, I'm sure they won't stop badgering LE. No one will wait patiently in line, if they believe this is their child. JMO

I seriously doubt that ANY report was filed about this child being missing. Anyone who is searching for their beloved daughter would be well aware of this child being found, by now. If they are just positive that it is their lost one, I'm sure they won't stop badgering LE. No one will wait patiently in line, if they believe this is their child. JMO

Agreed, there have been close to 60 million views of Baby Doe. We are now into the 16th day that Baby Doe was found and there has been lots of media attention.

Think I will eat crow soup if Baby Doe was reported missing.

I'm not a parent. I cannot tell kids apart. They all look alike to me. This feels hopeless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

I don't think any missing children ages 3-5 can be ruled out unless there are distinctive features which would preclude them from consideration. Baby Doe weighed 30 pounds according to the police release. April Bowdish weighed 28 pounds in 2012 when she was reported missing. April is 5 years old now and probably weighs closer to 50 - 60 pounds. Having said that, I still maintain that no missing child should be ruled out - April does have a birthmark on her buttock as well.

Does anybody else find a weight of 30 pounds for Baby Doe - suggested age 4 years old a tad bit on the 'light' side?

Edit: I just checked and normal weight range for age 4 would be from 27 to 50 pounds

I think it's light but my own kid is just over 20 pounds and will be 2 in the fall. Kid's weight gain slows a lot after infancy. Baby Doe may have just been naturally petite.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

No response yet but i did get a notice that my email was forwarded to Don or Karen in the appropriate dept.

wickedeye, I see a remarkable resemblance in the side by side images. Great job! I do hope the appropriate person(s) really see the resemblance and investigate it.

*These beautiful babies just break my heart. All of the missing and unidentified do.

The way this child was found reminds me of the Casey Anthony case.I agree that the photo of April has a strong resemblance to Baby Doe.I'll have to read up on that case though,I'm unfamiliar with it.

This child looks so much like my 4 year old that I can barely stand to even look at her picture. Each morning I wake up hoping she has been identified. Please be soon!

Is it possible that Baby Kate was thrown from the car as he said, but didn't die. I know it's far-fetched, but someone could have picked her up and kept her. If so, I'd think they'd be unlikely to report it if she died or disappeared. Just trying to bring something to the table and can't come up with other possible matches yet. I did think that she looked a lot like April, but I would expect April to have grown a lot more in the time she's been gone.

MOO, etc.

Is it possible that Baby Kate was thrown from the car as he said, but didn't die. I know it's far-fetched, but someone could have picked her up and kept her. If so, I'd think they'd be unlikely to report it if she died or disappeared. Just trying to bring something to the table and can't come up with other possible matches yet. I did think that she looked a lot like April, but I would expect April to have grown a lot more in the time she's been gone.

MOO, etc.

That's also possible. However, he did start by saying he gave her away in an illegal adoption and kept that story for a long time. I don't believe that he killed her. I'm not sure why he said he did. Maybe in a strange attempt at giving her mother closure and stop looking for her? Maybe he didn't want Kate so bad that he told her mother she was dead so she wouldn't go looking. I wish they would hurry up and get the DNA tested so we know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member