GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you feeling today Dogface?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops - got sidetracked.... :facepalm:

but this tweet only came in a minute ago....

[video=twitter;878243219233951744]https://twitter.com/AlyshaNBCBoston/status/878243219233951744[/video]

Hope today is the day, hope everyone is well!

Maybe they decided yesterday but agreed to sleep on it to be sure. One can hope!

How are you feeling today Dogface?

I am in some pain, more than I thought I would be since angiograms seem to be minor, but can't have pain killers because my blood pressure is too low.

But I will be here all day praying and refreshing!

I hope we won't have to wait too long today for a verdict. I want to thank everyone for their contributions and for being a great group of posters.

841022da510610bda9124f626b6ee4cc.jpg

link

I call dibs on the cherries... I lurve cherries...and cantaloupe and pineapple...
How much longer do you think it will take to reach a verdict? Odd that no questions have been asked of the judge. I am kind of leaning toward a mistrial but I hope I am wrong.

http://www.wcvb.com/article/jurors-continue-to-deliberate-verdict-in-bella-bond-murder-case/10206388

I am in some pain, more than I thought I would be since angiograms seem to be minor, but can't have pain killers because my blood pressure is too low.

Oh Dogface, I hope that pain eases up.

Me too, praying so hard that this IS the day.

I'm hoping by noon today. Unless they want free lunch again.
I wouldn't want to come back Monday. If they don't have anything today clearly we have some holdouts. I wonder what is going on. I wonder if they have done votes and such.

Oh Dogface, I hope that pain eases up.

Me too, praying so hard that this IS the day.

Thank you,it can only ease up from here so maybe by tonight I will be dancing around the house [emoji23]

I'm sure the jurors don't want to go over the weekend, I am hoping they can figure it out, for their sake as well. I imagine this trial has been emotionally draining in many aspects for them. I know I sometimes get frustrated with juries on these cases but I don't envy the job they have. They have to see things I never hope to see, and then they have to make a judgment on someone's life oftentimes without the full picture we have here as sleuths. It must be incredibly difficult.

Oh no. I hope it eases soon.

I think the jury are torn. They want justice for Bella. They see the prosecution think they have a case if they've charged MM, but the jury (if they are anything like us) can't see what that case is and are likely wondering what they are missing.

Have you iced the incision site? I hope you feel better soon!

Please let it be today! This is nerve-wracking.

Dogface - I hope you're dancing around the house tonight!

With the evidence basically being he said/she said I would imagine they took an initial vote and it was all over the place (just like with us). I would bet they are going through the evidence and testimony. If it were me I would be putting the info on a chart for and against and seeing how it came out. I feel sorry for this jury. There really is no clear choice. I'm sure there is some struggles with the mom getting off, too. That plea deal was a dumb, lazy, move. I believe they had enough evidence to impeach any lies that were told by the druggies. They could have both been charged and convicted. I tend to believe the DA may have been intimated by going against two defense attorneys. JMO

Don't you wish you could watch jury deliberations afterwards?
Would be so neat to see what goes on. I know probs could never happen as security and such. (Imagine what you would say about a defendant and then they are found not guilty or guilty and their family finds out) yikes.
But would be cool to see from start to finish.

I have some Ativan. I can meet you all at the pharmacy to help y'all out [emoji16][emoji24]

Healing wishes your way Dogface <3

Sitting here waiting patiently for the verdict, I just hope it's the right one. Justice for Bella.

Oh Harmony!! Thanks a bunch - I'm going to grab some of those strawberries and cantaloupe - and off to watch Federer play some tennis! :D

I'll check in after the jurors lunch - I bet it comes in then - after a nice free lunch!

:seeya:

I would honestly rather see a hung jury than a guilty verdict. I want true justice for beautiful little Bella and it will not ever come if he is convicted and the real killer skates. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998