GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #11

This judge. Bio father. No justice for Bella. I'm so disgusted.

Well that is that. I am late to the sentencing. Life with parole in 20 years.

I want to take this time to :tyou: you ALL for all the tweets, links to articles and video links, throughout this Trial.

I have not had the chance to be here for all of it BUT with ALL of your help and constant posting I was able to KEEP UP.

So again :tyou: so much I totally appreciate it. You ALL are awesome.

Her presence at the treatment center is highly likely to jeopardize the other residents' recovery processes. Many of them were abused and/or abandoned by worthless mothers. They don't want to have to go through rehab being polite and encouraging to a woman who abused and did not protect her precious little daughter, and was so selfish she didn't even report what happened when she died. Pathetic.

From the judge's remarks, she would have found him guilty if MM had decided on a bench trial. :(

from the judge's remarks she would have found him guilty if RB had confessed that she alone killed bella...so much bias has no place in our courtrooms.

From the tweets "Judge said this was a fair trial" ... RB walks out the door soon free. I am trying to see how that is FAIR to Bella.

I just love love love that picture of Bella in her pj's with her purse. :(

I hate seeing this. He looked so dejected when he walked out of court. He's kept his silence so we will never know what really happened - if he indeed knows. I hope he speaks out one day. RB murdered Bella. I just wish she would be held accountable by the justice system. I know she will have to give an account one day, just maybe not in a court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would one of the groups that 'looks at a defendants trial and sentencing' and then if finding an issue, take on his case? That is the only hope I see for justice all the way around.

[video=youtube;FTpvzKJCkyg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTpvzKJCkyg[/video]

Godmother thinks MM was the killer.

I have wavered back and forth about his guilt or non-guilt...I do believe that they were BOTH involved in the cover-up, just not sure who did the actual killing. They both might have been so "out of it" on drugs that neither one really knows who did it. But I think that they are both responsible for what happened to precious Bella. I am glad that he is paying for his part in it, and tremendously disappointed that she is getting off so easy...That is the huge injustice---that he pays and she doesn't, when she, as the mother had the responsibility for the safety of her child. However, I do believe and pray that she WILL pay in some way as she continues to live her miserable life, and later, when she faces the Ultimate Judge. At least one person that was involved (and I do think he was) is paying a penalty.

This judge seemed to take against the defence from the beginning. I think the jury could see this. I really hope there will be an appeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have wavered back and forth about his guilt or non-guilt...I do believe that they were BOTH involved in the cover-up, just not sure who did the actual killing. They both might have been so "out of it" on drugs that neither one really knows who did it. But I think that they are both responsible for what happened to precious Bella. I am glad that he is paying for his part in it, and tremendously disappointed that she is getting off so easy...That is the huge injustice---that he pays and she doesn't, when she, as the mother had the responsibility for the safety of her child. However, I do believe and pray that she WILL pay in some way as she continues to live her miserable life, and later, when she faces the Ultimate Judge. At least one person that was involved (and I do think he was) is paying a penalty.

I guess I feel differently there is nothing after watching the whole trial that would make me feel without a doubt and a clear conscience he was involved and be able to sleep at night sending someone to prison for the rest of their life based on just a "belief" he was involved. That is someone's life he has family that loves him and Bailey his little dog.

I think this jury felt pressure to pacify the community that someone was going to pay for Bella's death guilty or not. Who knows maybe that attorney on the jury was planted to sway the jury. Most of the public did not watch the trial everyday and hear testimony like we did.

I guess I misunderstood the godmothers reaction when the verdict was read. I can't believe she thinks MM is guilty. I really thought all along she thought RB was guilty.
An interesting thing I have been noticing from today's sentencing and the comments on the local news facebook pages....a majority now thinks he is guilty where as before most of the people commenting thought she was. They still think she was involved. I'm just stumped, do people now think because a jury found him guilty he must be? Ugh!

I don't understand why they're so concerned about where she's released to. Any Joe Schmo gets released and that's that, whether they end up on the street or a shelter or with family. The state doesn't say oh you poor thing, stay with us until we get you into rehab.

This whole case has been bizarro world.

I wonder the total that taxpayers have paid for RB- everything: healthcare, housing, food assistance, shelter stays, court costs etc. I bet the number is astronomical. I say dump her behind in the streets.

I wonder the total that taxpayers have paid for RB- everything: healthcare, housing, food assistance, shelter stays, court costs etc. I bet the number is astronomical. I say dump her behind in the streets.

...and don't forget the 'months' of investigation/billboards, etc. trying to identify 'her' child that washed up on shore after being thrown out like garbage. So sorry Bella...

I'm starting to think that RB said she didn't know when Bella died as LE would be able to investigate if given a date and implicate her.

...and don't forget the 'months' of investigation/billboards, etc. trying to identify 'her' child that washed up on shore after being thrown out like garbage. So sorry Bella...

I'm starting to think that RB said she didn't know when Bella died as LE would be able to investigate if given a date and implicate her.

OMG, BUF.........I think you are so on to something.

RB is a 'snake' through and through.

And still BELLA has no date. Still. :(

actually in CA if a condition of prob is to be placed inpatient rehab they have to wait. same there I guess.

Why does she get special treatment when released? All other inmates are released from jail into the streets they are lucky to even get a bus pass they end up in homeless shelters or on streets and no one cares. Why should they find her a bed and a place to go they dont do that for others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back