MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture of the house makes me sad :( It looks like a regular home on a regular street where a happy family would live.

Its public housing, but to the city's credit, the Boston Housing Authority has been building some units that blend in well with the surrounding area without screaming "the projects"

Capturegirl ‏@jenyp
* Neighbor of Baby Doe Mom details little girl & Mom lived at address for 2 years. Mom has not talked to her since girl went missing. #fox25
* Neighbor of Baby Doe Mom details that police showed her pic of the Mom's boyfriend.Describes him as "creepy." #fox25
* Reason Baby Doe neighbor didn't report girl missing: "figured that DCF took custody of child." Doesn't watch news, is a new Mom. #fox25

Capturegirl ‏@jenyp
* Neighbor of Baby Doe Mom details little girl & Mom lived at address for 2 years. Mom has not talked to her since girl went missing. #fox25
* Neighbor of Baby Doe Mom details that police showed her pic of the Mom's boyfriend.Describes him as "creepy." #fox25
* Reason Baby Doe neighbor didn't report girl missing: "figured that DCF took custody of child." Doesn't watch news, is a new Mom. #fox25

Quite telling :(

Capturegirl ‏@jenyp

Amazing info. Thanks.

Capturegirl ‏@jenyp

If only she had said something to LE. Doesn't watch the news, but the child's face was on billboards/fliers all over the city?

Ahhhh! I just got an alert that she was identified. OF COURSE huge news has to come when I'm already running late to drop my own kids off at school! Oy! I'll be back.
Who is she?!?!?! This made my day! I'm having a donut to celebrate

CNN: LE source saying that person in custody is boyfriend of the little girl's mother...

Thanks for posting all the updates as they come in! Much appreciated!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Oh my, bless her. Boyfriend of mom in custody? Geeez, another one! Good work LE.

If true about the boyfriend, mom should also be arrested!! IMO WTH?

Thanks everyone, I'm at hospital in Boston with my husband, not so good on the cell phone yet.

So happy to hear this!How can the mother live with herself?��

are we waiting for a press conference? I hope we are told soon! And I'm curious why reports are saying the boyfriend is in custody and nothing about her mom.

I am trying to reply lol, you are so right.

Boyfriend arrested but not the mom? Where's the dad?

Elizabeth Noreika (@enoreikaTV): https://twitter.com/enoreikaTV?s=09

Mother of #babydoe & bf in custody; lived here in #Dorchester ; neighbor tells @scooperon7 #babydoe lived here #7news http://t.co/l2dfq1n283

d9574f1433e2cc5f7b0213dd1c80582a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member