MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by KateB, Sep 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix New Member

There is a link to the video in this article.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/baby-doe-identified-5-investigates-reports/35348850

2. luckyme

luckyme New Member

3. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

i dont understand why they didnt check her file long ago. yea the case is closed, but she fit the age range. it pains me.

4. KaraKitty

KaraKitty Member

I have watched the video a few times.

In the video RB says "look what Aunt Shannon and Mommy did when you were sleeping".

Where is this Aunt Shannon and why didn't Aunt Shannon notice that BELLA was missing?

RIP sweet baby doll BELLA.

5. Faithandhope

Faithandhope Member

I just finally caught up here!! So glad she has a name back and that LE has suspects in custody, but also sickened (not surprised). We all said here for days and days that other kids in custody was a good possibility, as well as the likelihood that she had told others (or other assumed) that Bella was taken in to custody too.

The only "surprises" to me though are that I don't think the sketch did a whole lot of favors (though we don't really know what LE had to work with and I am sure they did the best anyone could do). In the end though, they look similar enough that I think if someone had known Bella and her parents, they should have called it in. I was also surprised at the "mom's" age of 40ish. We had all been thinking younger, but I guess what we really should have said is "irresponsible and immature", which not all young people are.

6. SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix New Member

Can you imagine how many children fit the age range though? It just wouldn't be possible.

7. dyannaON

dyannaON Well-Known Member

I wonder why he is dope sick already. Wonder when his last hit was. Le sigh. Poor baby girl. Wish she got hospital care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

9. Max17

Max17 Member

Suffolk County DA, State Police and Winthrop Police will hold a news conference at 5pm Eastern.

10. KimBeq

KimBeq New Member

This is for driving on a suspended license. I don't think 500 is unreasonable

11. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

The video is a year or so old right? So , given mom's lifestyle, it's very possible her bff's of 6 months ago are people she doenst' speak to at all today and vice versa. Folks like that plow through friends quickly and most friends ( with any sense ) won't stick around long once they see what's actually going on. ** speculative with experience**

12. MountainLover

MountainLover Well-Known Member

In my town PR Bail=Personal Recognizance Bail

13. BondJamesBond

BondJamesBond Blunt Instrument

Just reviewed R.B.'s Fb page after seeing the breaking news. Also reading news article about their neighbor that had been following the "Jane Doe" media reports, and attributed the missing-for-months Bella to story from the mom about child services having taken her kids. Article suggests the mother had other kids >10 years older than Bella, and that child services had taken her kids before. It seems the neighbor may have assumed child services took Bella. The article doesn't make it clear if that was a recent alibi given by the mother, or if it was an assumption referring to a story in the past.

14. cvaldez1975

sigh.. true :(

15. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

I'm hearing from mutual acquaintances that yes, she had been trying to put her life back together and was doing a pretty good job of it for a while. I do not have a mainstream source for that, so I won't say more right now...I'm sure one of the news outlets will have it soon enough.

16. cvaldez1975

basically cited out

17. drjones

drjones Former Member

18. Faithandhope

Faithandhope Member

19. leonhardt

leonhardt Member

Oh my, she does sound like the nanny.... I'm excited for the press conference, if only because we may get more answers.

20. luckyme

luckyme New Member

personal recognizance. He must have paid 50.00 and was released promising to return to court. moo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.