MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by KateB, Sep 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mountaingazer

Mountaingazer Well-Known Member

LE said she was deliberately killed, I wonder if they withheld information about the true condition of her body and toxicology in the hopes someone would be more likely to come forward. There has to be a reason they say deliberate.

2. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

Where did you see that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

I noticed that about three or four weeks ago, they stopped saying cause of death was unknown and started using vaguer phrases or just not mentioning the subject, which makes me think the toxicology results told them something important.

4. Kaliste

Kaliste New Member

Good thought!

5. Bobbywoo

Bobbywoo Well-Known Member

I can't access it anymore either

6. leah

leah Member

Where does the "hubby" come in with all this? The hair on the back of my neck stood up when I saw how he was looking at Bella, in that Christmas photo. And he looks like he has one tooth. I can't think about how many strange people were around Bella, over her few short years.

7. badhorsie

badhorsie Mouth operational, brain elsewhere...

Mum looks like she has FAS. Yep, that video, God I know that voice, sounds stoned AF

8. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

usually own (or personal recog) is free. for a bail that low, they usually cite you to appear.

9. Faithandhope

Faithandhope Member

I tell you, any child's death is awful, but you get really, really sick of cases where mom has drug/lifestyle issues and has a slew of boyfriends with assault/drug crimes. You want to think the next case will be different; something accidental and tragic and someone panicked, but the child at least had a great life.

10. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

You may paraphrase and link to a named suspect's page.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

11. giagreen

giagreen Well-Known Member

I know!!! I was pretty impressed.

12. Bobbywoo

Agree!!! I'm following the Lonzie Barton case too and it is the same situation with the mom/boyfriend and drugs. Sickening

13. BondJamesBond

BondJamesBond Blunt Instrument

I'm confused. Why are the Speaker and the Governor serving to break this news? Seems they should be leaving this to LE. Is there a reason other than politicians being opportunistic?

14. Bobbywoo

15. Moe

Moe Active Member

Some thoughts, wish I was on my computer at home so I could quote posts. Been at Dana Farber in Boston all day with DH. Although I grew up in Winthrop, been gone many years I still know many people there. A grew pages back someone posted a story written by Cheryl Fiandaca, who I played with as a kid. She was quoting Bobby DeLeo the Hose Speaker and lived behind her. Mr. DeLeo's assistant lived around the corner, who most likely feed the story to Cheryl. Winthrop in a nutshell. In fact, my husband, who has never lived there was wondereing why the Winthrop police are having a press conference, even he knows they have nothing to do with this in investgation
    Welcome to Mayberry Massachusetts.

16. justanother

justanother Member

Just seeing the news and looking at moms FB..... that video tells a lot :( Poor Bella, RIP little one.

17. Momoffourboys

Momoffourboys Well-Known Member

Speechless. Once again. These beautiful babies being discarded. I can't!!

I will behave myself and not unleash about RB. It doesn't get any lower. IMO

18. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

One would think that with modern technology there should be a national data base of reports and the investigations by social services. Something needs to be done to protect these children better! In this case, the mother had proven herself unable to take care of her children in the past. She should have been watched from the very beginning, particularly if she's on government assistance. This is a perfect example of why those receiving assistance need drug testing. Maybe someone, somewhere could have saved Bella. Breaks my heart that she is dead and what's equally as heartbreaking is throwing her away like trash - not even acknowledging her death. Disgusting.

19. leonhardt

leonhardt Member

I remember a few years ago a case out of Australia of a mother who lived an incredibly active party lifestyle that she was unwilling to quit and killed her baby boy partially as a way to get the attention of her boyfriend. These cases really are far too many, to the point where they should almost be a category of their own. If you are unwilling or too immature to take care of the child you bore, give them to someone who will take care of them instead of killing an innocent child with no way to defend themselves.

20. Amykate

Amykate New Member

This is just heartbreaking... I have been following this since it happened... just breaks my heart. She has the same name as my daughter. I can not even come close to understanding this. Fly high Bella!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.