MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
An attorney on the show saying that both arrested to pit one against the other. "It's her word. What is the evidence against him?"

Sounds accurate to me. I'm really nervous about them blaming each other and both walking free due to lack of evidence.

Also, MM standing over Bella's body who was on a mattress on the floor with his hands on her abdomen while high on drugs doesn't make any sense at all. Will the attorney make her re-enact that stance like Jodi Arias did during her trial. Beyond ridiculous.

JA seemed genuinely upset about Bella being locked in the closet, the video panned to him after the ADA said it.

Hopefully he turns on RB as more comes out. I think he may know more and be covering for RB

MM's court reactions are useless to analyze. He was probably on painkillers along with suboxone or methadone.

I don't believe RB when she says MM put Bella in the fridge and MM put her in the duffel bag. Including two blankets is a totally maternal move. RB at least was involved in preparing Bella to be dumped.

Absolutely. The blankets were a red flag that a Mom was involved. Apparently she had a moment. Brief but a moment.

Julie Loncich ‏@JulieLoncich · 16m16 minutes ago
Officials: we've learned Bella's great grandmother is actually buried in #Winthrop. We'd like to bury her next to her grandmother. #wbz

Why not just charge her with murder as well? Both are responsible IMO.

Mark Klass ripping into RB on the show.

Totally agree with that attorney. Hopefully LE has or can develop evidence other than RB's account, as I mentioned above. No way as a juror I could convict someone of even jaywalking based on RB's word alone, much less murder.

Sounds accurate to me. I'm really nervous about them blaming each other and both walking free due to lack of evidence.

The sworn testimony of the life long friend and his sister wouldn't be enough?

Does anyone have a link to MM arrest record? Wondering if he had any violent crimes

The sworn testimony of the life long friend and his sister wouldn't be enough?

What would they say? They know as much as we do, it seems. MM says RB told him DCF took Bella. RB says MM killed Bella

An attorney on the show saying that both arrested to pit one against the other. "It's her word. What is the evidence against him?"
I'd like to know how RB knows MM punched the baby several times in the stomach if she wasnt in the room? JMO

You guys move way too fast.....I can't up with you guys. I hope you don't mine me asking questions that may have been covered already. There's too much info for my to understand. (going through chemo treatments and I have a bad case of brain fog) so bear with me. Do you think the "father" (read:sperm donor) will be charged? Do you think he should be? Today was the arraignment.....so what is the purpose of the grand jury....and they kept talking about discovery, what is that?

Also, what is the name of the Judge. I don't think I was quite surprised to see such a young judge. He actually reminds me of someone I went to high school with (In Massachusetts)

A lot of you are much more knowledgeable and I love to learn if you have time to explain.

Anytime. Wishing you God's speed and a great outcome with your treatments. My adobe flash was gondy so I did not catch the Judge's name. I did watch the hearing on youtube. There is a link here as to why Bio Dad wont be charged as it cant be proven he was covering for her. Not that I get that LOL. Yes I do think he should be accountable.

I'd like to know how RB knows MM punched the baby several times in the stomach if she wasnt in the room? JMO

The prosecutor did not say this in court, i believe that was a false leak.

In court, the prosecutor said MM had his hand on Bella's abdomen when RB walked in and Bella was dead already

There y'all are! I'm on Tapatalk and there was no link for the new thread lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Yes, I thought the mattress was on the floor.

Too add. I dont want to speak to Grand Jury and Discovery as I am Canadian. Some times the rules confuse me from State to State. I have been thru Discovery here in Canada and trust me it is hell. I was not even accused I was simply a witness. Defense Atty's mentioned I had lived with my Husband a month before we were married. That was before I even sat down. What the hay did that have to do with a car accident. I was not intimidated. So we bought a house before we were married. It was almost a day of tearing apart anything I said. Yes I had our Lawyer with us. It's a fact finding mission but is is ugly. Secretary said that's why that big long table is anchored. People have flipped it. I did get a really nice lunch provided.

You guys move way too fast.....I can't up with you guys. I hope you don't mine me asking questions that may have been covered already. There's too much info for my to understand. (going through chemo treatments and I have a bad case of brain fog) so bear with me. Do you think the "father" (read:sperm donor) will be charged? Do you think he should be? Today was the arraignment.....so what is the purpose of the grand jury....and they kept talking about discovery, what is that?

Also, what is the name of the Judge. I don't think I was quite surprised to see such a young judge. He actually reminds me of someone I went to high school with (In Massachusetts)

A lot of you are much more knowledgeable and I love to learn if you have time to explain.

Grand jury decides if there's enough evidence to go to trial

Discovery is disclosing information and evidence which will be used during the trial. The prosecution will tell the defense attorneys what they have so there is time to build a defense. I believe both sides must disclose any possible witnesses to be called

"Dad" should be charged if they find that he's hiding info to protect RB. We'll see.

Just stopping by to say thanks for keeping the rest of us updated with Bella's case. I hope she gets a forum soon.

❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members