MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the medical examiner could not find cause of death but these two new medical examiners can??
I understand second opinions but why would their findings be any different?
Because , sadly, it is all a kind of game. I have my expert witness shrink say you are as crazy as a bedbug,. The prosecutor has their expert shrink say you are as sane as they come. Either the science is worthless or someone is lying. Same here.. The original autopsy.. with a body "fresher" than it is now, could not come up with a cause of death. Now, the defense, armed with the prior knowledge that RB said MM punched the baby will say strangled and discredit RB and the prosecutor's pathologist will say punched in the stomach.MOO

Unreliable.. the first autopsy couldnt figure it out.. this time the minds of the pathologists are tainted, imo.

Anything I write is just my opinion

Her lawyer probably told her "hey lady, you need to at least start pretending you are heart broken over the death of your daughter!" Such a good little actress she has become. JMO

"And hide those evil, bitter eyes behind your long hair."

I've had this nagging feeling that Bella was drugged (heroin). Possible that MM was doing CPR and not actually hitting her in the stomach. Remember RB said her lips and face were blue and gray?
I'm reminded of the autopsy of AJ Hadsell and how the medical examiner struggled for COD. I believe there was significant research from many members who indicated the amount of time it takes heroin to escape a body under death circumstances and time. AJ was 30 days after her disappearance. Bella was found questionable months after her death after being exposed to many different elements, ie; refridgerator, water, heat etc.
Just my gut feeling but I DO think Heroin has a play in all this and they weren't able to locate it in her body. JMHO

you know..... she was probably too decomposed to find a needle mark but maybe they were fixing BELLA in her neck "to keep her docile"? they say all lies have a hint of the truth....

I've had this nagging feeling that Bella was drugged (heroin). Possible that MM was doing CPR and not actually hitting her in the stomach. Remember RB said her lips and face were blue and gray?
I'm reminded of the autopsy of AJ Hadsell and how the medical examiner struggled for COD. I believe there was significant research from many members who indicated the amount of time it takes heroin to escape a body under death circumstances and time. AJ was 30 days after her disappearance. Bella was found questionable months after her death after being exposed to many different elements, ie; refridgerator, water, heat etc.
Just my gut feeling but I DO think Heroin has a play in all this and they weren't able to locate it in her body. JMHO

Heroin isn't cheap. I don't think a heroin addict would be willing to share their heroin with a toddler. I think if they did drug her benadryl would be a cheaper option.

Heroin isn't cheap. I don't think a heroin addict would be willing to share their heroin with a toddler. I think if they did drug her benadryl would be a cheaper option.

Heroin is not cheap. Methadone, however is free.
RB met MM at a methadone clinic. I know for a fact that addicts use methadone in between fixes.

Check out the death of Noah Thomas who was left alone with his infant sister while mommy dearest drove daddy to work because he lost his license for drunk driving. Both addicts and she had methadone In the house when it was searched. It's a known free sedative for toddlers when mommy wants to get high.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Terry-Thomas-5-Pulaski-County-22-March-2015-2

That is pretty cheap. As cheap as $5 a fix...still that adds up depending how much they needed to get threw the day.

And it's a short lived high. A person in that mix recently told me up to $500/ day - much more for people she knew.. A professional in the field told me that they never see or hold that money. It is contingent on selling and steeling so they never actually see the loss in dollars. They never feel it slip through their fingers.
It's epic.

MOO

I have always had a nagging feeling that she may have been drugged to keep her quiet and subdued while they got high. Could have been heroine or methadone. I don't think that it would have been injected, as they probably would have found some evidence of that. RB was going to a Methodone clinic in January where she met MM. They were obviously using.

Junkies don't share drugs. Especially not with their kids. There are loads of OTC meds that will knock a kid out and are loads more accessible and inexpensive than heroin, methodone, subboxone, etc.

From what we've read Bella spent a good amount of time crying. I don't think they cared to keep that poor child compliant or sleeping.

Neighbors had heard heard Bella crying on occasions. But what if one day it got to be too much/too loud and they didn't want/couldn't deal with it and gave her something to subdue her and used what they had on hand. It could have been a one time occurrence that became deadly for Bella.

What Mistree brought up about maybe MM was trying to do CPR and not pushing/punching on her abdomen or reacting somehow to a non responsive child made me think. Inside lies there is usually a bit of truth mixed in.

Bella had hair at autopsy. The hair style she was depicted with was specifically referenced by the forensic artist. You can bet the farm that hair was tested. If drugs were present in that hair it would likely have been mentioned, unless that was a detail, like the second blanket, police intentionally left out.

Fingernail clippings can also be used to detect drug abuse/use. They are occasionally used in family court when follicle testing isn't possible.

I tend to believe the officials when they say no drugs or poisons contributed to Bella's death.

I think she was probably smothered and it left no evidence on her body.

I think everyone, including me, really thought that Caylee Anthony had been drugged, too. I think we want to think these children are sedated because it makes us handle the horror and fear they must have faced a bit better.

When those long strips of duct tape were found with Caylee's taped-up skull I really thought her mother had secured her hands with them so she couldn't get the tape off her face. I think we grab on to any mention of drug use or proof of drug addiction and tell ourselves that these children had to have been sedated when they were murdered because that's the only thing we can allow ourselves to imagine. Why wouldn't they have sedated them?!

I think that these kids are often killed in a haze of fury and selfishness. They are likely murdered by their own mothers who then carry on as if nothing happened. As if these children never existed in the first place. For these women to have sedated either Caylee or Bella before their death would require compassion that neither Casey Anthony nor Bella's mother seem to be capable of.

Now that I think of it, the similarities are startling.

If she had been drugged and cpr was used wouldn't it just be easier for them to tell? I think Greenbean is right that it was a fit of rage situation.

If she had been drugged and cpr was used wouldn't it just be easier for them to tell? I think Greenbean is right that it was a fit of rage situation.

A fit of rage that didn't leave any marks? Smothering with a pillow "might" work if there wasn't a struggle, but most fits of rage will leave signs.

A fit of rage that didn't leave any marks? Smothering with a pillow "might" work if there wasn't a struggle, but most fits of rage will leave signs.

But that's the whole thing- they have no COD. There were no signs. So she wasn't beaten or stabbed or strangled or shot. There weren't any drugs in her system and she didn't drown. She wasn't starved or electrocuted or....? So what's that really leave?

My mind goes to those case in the 60s and 70s where multiple children in a family died from what doctors thought was a sort of genetic SIDS. Turns out mom was smothering them. Those kids' bodies weren't obviously marred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288