MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #7

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by tlcya, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaylorJ4

TaylorJ4 Well-Known Member

Poor sweet Bella- she really never had a chance

2. Steleheart

Steleheart WS Liaison Staff Member WS Liason

3. heartgoesout

heartgoesout test

Big sigh... well I was wrong. I thought he appeared to be on a better track and I had hopes that he would do good with his life. Needles? Theft? Are you kidding me?

This makes me sick.

Praises to the community that made dang sure Bella was given a proper burial and more love than she knew in her precious short life.

4. greenbean

greenbean Member

What a piece of work this guy is.....

5. Angelcolev

Angelcolev New Member

I think I have words, but I'm not sure I can properly convey them.

I looked at the mug shot before reading about the needles and thought "hmm.. He looks different than he did when he sat there during the arraignment and all the interviews." Guess I know now what I picked up on.

As proof to me of how jaded I am, I thought " well, at least by him getting caught stealing, we can be pretty sure he didn't benefit financially from Bella's death" how sick is that?

The only thing this shows me is that poor, sweet girl wouldn't of had a chance at a decent life, given her relatives. I am just thankful to know she is at peace, happy and loved, truly loved, where she is now.

6. Steleheart

BBM; I wouldn't be sure of that. A lot of money was collected for Bella's funeral and IIRC the funeral home and cemetery offered the services for free, so...

Never trust a junkie. If he received any money he used it for drugs and then stole to get more drugs. He had the 'works' in his pocket - he just needed to fence the tools to get $50 for $250 worth of stolen goods.

MOO

7. Steleheart

Can't trust anything this guy says:

"It was a false arrest,” Amoroso said. “The cop knew exactly who I was. I would never say ‘Baby Doe’ anyways. My daughter’s name is Bella. … I never came out and said, ‘I’m Bella’s dad.’ The cop said, ‘Do you know who this guy is? This is Baby Doe, Bella’s dad.’ Word for word. And I looked at him and said, ‘Really, man? Really?’ ”

"Amoroso was spotted by security and captured on video filling up his cart and wheeling it out the door. Cops said he passed the exit and was in the vestibule when a Boston police officer on a detail at the plaza was flagged down and he arrested Amoroso."

"I have an open case for larceny for something that I didn’t even do. Look, man, I got money in my pocket,” Amoroso said, pulling out a few bucks from his pants. He said his daughter’s death torments him every day."

"Amoroso sought to explain away his arrest by saying he was with a drug “user” friend at the store who was returning items. The bandsaw and the items in the shopping cart were his friend’s, Amoroso claimed.
    Cops say they also found hypodermic needles on Amoroso. He said the needles were in an unopened package and belonged to his friend, who is a drug addict and a diabetic."

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/lo...la_bond_s_dad_i_never_invoked_daughter_s_name

If he was returning items why was he recorded on video putting the items INTO his cart.
    Typical junkie lies, IMO

8. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

No, you can't believe a word he says...he always has a story.

Of course, the hypodermic needles were his "drug users" friends, and to make that story even better, the friend was also a diabetic. Even though HE was pushing that cart full of stuff past the exit, it was his friends stuff he was returning...and of course it was the officer who made the comment of JA being Baby Doe's father.

Please.....go away Joe. The only reason you are in the news is because of Bella. Yes, that precious little girl you never even met, who was killed by her mother and/or boyfriend, stuffed in a fridge & thrown out like garbage, unclaimed for months & labeled Baby Doe. But you had a story for that too. Enough.

9. Paulas88

Paulas88 Well-Known Member

And let's not forget... It wasn't him that alerted the LE about Bond. I don't think he would've.

10. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

There ya go drug money. I told y'all he was a deadbeat dad. Just using little Bella to make him look like such a good caring guy. BS. I never drank his kook aid.

11. Steleheart

And the 2 people who did the right thing - MM's friend and his sister - aren't out there looking for any attention at all.

12. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

If he was returning the merchandise, sure sounds like the video shows him going in the wrong direction. Needles belonged to a friend, merchandise belonged to a friend. I don't believe anything he said.

13. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

CPS should have removed her from these people and put her with a decent family. Maybe then she would have had a chance.

14. Doghairrules

Doghairrules Well-Known Member

Awesome. Can't one adult in this angel's family behave responsibly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. pappa rob

pappa rob New Member

If one of them could of, she would still be alive. So I guess the answer to your question is no.

16. indridcold

indridcold New Member

Classy guy. This reminds me a lot of Erica Parsons, there just doesn't seem to be one good person in this girl's life.

17. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

When I heard Baby Bella's body had been released for burial and that JA had been given the right to bury her, I knew I'd better say away from this thread until I could calm down. I know RB signed the body over to JA with conditions. What was never proven as far as I could tell was whether this deadbeat con man was even Bella's sperm donor. I do realize that it was not necessary to prove it as RB could have even signed this precious baby's body over to even a non relative if she had so chosen.

What I am angry about is the fact that Baby Bella has a headstone with the name Amoroso (SP?) on it. That was not her legal name, IMO. She deserved to have her real name on her stone. It will forever be there. Now she has the name of a common, ordinary, drug addicted criminal on her stone. I doubt whether RB or JA even know if he is the sperm donor or not.

I am not surprised at all that JA was caught stealing from the store. I am not surprised at all that he had needles in his pockets. His plan was to sell the stolen merchandise, buy drugs, and use those needles, IMO. What does he do when caught? He denies he is stealing the merchandise and denies the needles are even his. It was his imaginary friend. THEN, he did the sorriest thing of all and that was even uttering Baby Bella's name. "Do you know who I am?" YES, it is now confirmed we know who (and what) you are, you ***!

I knew from the very first interview with JA that he was just a con. It was a gut feeling I had from the work I used to do and my impression never changed.

JA will probably do minimal time then get out of jail and do it all over again as far as the drugs and stealing go. I'm glad he was caught.

MOO

18. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

My heart still aches for Erica. I will never forget her or the many others like her. Baby Bella will always be remembered and loved by all of us also.

19. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

20. Bootsctr

Bootsctr Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.