Found Safe MA - Bryan Provencher, 48, Auburn, 31 July 2018

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Aug 3, 2018.

1. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

2. Darling136

Darling136 Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

My2Boys likes this.
  3. JEMB135

JEMB135 Well-Known Member

My2Boys likes this.
  4. rizzo0904

rizzo0904 Well-Known Member

I feel he had a heart attack while driving and they will eventually find his car off the road in the woods

5. smile22

smile22 Live Laugh Love

I thought that to based on his weight but for all we know he could have no health issues and was seeing doctors on a regular basis for wellness checks physicals etc. his last know cellphone ping was in Auburn an hour from Boston in Worcester county population is 16,499.
    I’m not familiar with the town but have driven through there once or twice. I’m. New England girl and keeping an eye out in ct for his car I hope he’s found safe but I fear something bad happened

My2Boys likes this.
  6. My2Boys

My2Boys New Member

Good morning everyone. I'm from MA and know friends that are close with his wife. She is desperately missing him. I just wanted to keep my place here and hope it gains more traction. I hope Bryan is found safe and home with his family very soon.

7. LadyBadWolf

LadyBadWolf Well-Known Member

8. LadyBadWolf

9. My2Boys

My2Boys New Member

Thank you for posting that article. Lowell is approximately a half hour ride from or to Hudson, NH. I live in the town next to Lowell and lived in Hudson, NH before. I believe I may have been lived in the same townhouse complex as this couple. Lowell can be beautiful and historic, but like many towns, it has its share of crime. I really hope he's safe and will be back with his family.

LadyBadWolf likes this.
  10. LadyBadWolf

Hudson man, Provencher, still missing | News, Sports, Jobs - The Nashua Telegraph

"
    Bryan Provencher, the Hudson man who went missing July 31, has still not been found.

Det. Sgt. Thomas Scotti, who oversees the investigation, said Thursday he would not divulge any details of the case, but that officials will keep looking.

Provencher, 48, was last seen in Lowell, Massachusetts, where he manages an insurance company. Via the phone around 5:45 p.m. July 31, he told his wife he was going to Boston, where he often works as an Uber driver.

However, Uber officials later confirmed that Provencher did not drive for them that day.

"

My2Boys likes this.
  11. smile22

smile22 Live Laugh Love

Missing in New England has a post up that he has been found safe no details have been posted yet as to where he was or what happened

12. LadyBadWolf

13. smile22

smile22 Live Laugh Love

The newest update he is not considered missing anymore, apparently he was found in Florida arrested and released because going missing is not a crime he has not contacted his wife or family. Missing in New England posted on fb this morning... if he’s charged with any crimes related to his insurance company because of ongoing stuff and mishandling then missing in New England will follow and post about his case but as of now he basically voluntarily left

14. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

Previously missing Lowell insurance agent facing charges

altissima likes this.