Found Safe MA - CM, 11, abducted, Springfield, 15 Jan 2020 *arrest*

This is video of Charlotte from Tuesday not today. The person in the foreground is not a suspect. The car that drives by is similar to the one involved in the abduction.

Springfield Police Department

the way i understand it (from james villalobos fb acct) is that this video was taken yesterday, meaning the car was staking out the neighborhood (and chuck) yesterday.

This is video of Charlotte from Tuesday not today. The person in the foreground is not a suspect. The car that drives by is similar to the one involved in the abduction.

Springfield Police Department
Think Tuesday is a
My understanding is that the video is from yesterday, maybe to give a visual of what Chuck was wearing, mannerisms, maybe?
"This is video of Charlotte walking home from school on Tuesday. The man in the foreground is not a suspect. The car that drives by is similar and believed to be the car involved in Wednesday’s abduction"

Ryan Walsh on Twitter

Got it.

"This is video of Charlotte walking home from school on Tuesday. The man in the foreground is not a suspect. The car that drives by is similar and believed to be the car involved in Wednesday’s abduction"

Ryan Walsh on Twitter

Got it.

"This photo of a blue Honda was taken yesterday in the same area of Springfield where the abduction of CHARLOTTE MOCCIA occurred today. We believe it is the same vehicle involved in the abduction. Please note car is blue and has no inspection sticker and no front plate."

Mass State Police on Twitter

the way i understand it (from james villalobos fb acct) is that this video was taken yesterday, meaning the car was staking out the neighborhood (and chuck) yesterday.
Wow so scary. Makes my skin crawl in fear for this little girl and her parents. Wonder if the car was actually stalking her specifically or looking for any child who would be easily taken.

I hope they find her and rescue her. Amber alert seems to have been issued quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back