GUILTY MA - Chloe Ricard, 13, suspicious death, Lawrence, 20 May 2019

this poor girl's final hours... can't imagine what her family is going through... may they have lots of wonderful memories of Chloe to pull up at all times, whenever they are ready... for starters...

heartbreaking... 13 years old... I thought I knew everything then...

this poor girl's final hours... can't imagine what her family is going through... may they have lots of wonderful memories of Chloe to pull up at all times, whenever they are ready... for starters...

heartbreaking... 13 years old... I thought I knew everything then...
The part that bother me on this case is the so called friends that said their daughter was safe. I was never one to take the word of my kids friends. I always asked to speak to the parents. Annoyed the kids to no end, they got mad. I told them they could get glad. End of discussion.

I too hope they have many happy memories to comfort them. I’m sure the most recent times were not the norm for the family, just a rough spot like most teens have.

Report: Rivera tossed items in sewer after dropping girl, 13, at ER 

After Carlos Rivera left Chloe Ricard, 13, at Lawrence General Hospital’s emergency room, he walked over to a “water drainage sewer,” just feet away from his vehicle and threw something away, according to a newly released police report.

Rivera “then got down on both of his knees and made certain those items went down the sewer. Investigators recovered two white straws that were cut, an orange cigarette filter, and a plastic twisty with a white powdery substance believed to be illegal narcotics,” wrote Lawrence Detective Timothy Yerian in the report.

Rivera, 47, of 59 Bellevue St., was indicted last week on numerous criminal charges including distribution of fentanyl, a deadly, man-made opioid, rape and indecent assault and battery.

The Essex County grand jury last week handed down seven indictments against Rivera, who was previously arraigned and held without bail in Lawrence District Court.

The indictments included distribution of fentanyl, aggravated rape of a child with force (10-year age difference), three counts of indecent assault and battery on a child under age 14 and two counts of illegal distribution of cocaine to a minor, according to court paperwork.

The indictments say Rivera unlawfully distributed fentanyl on May 20, the same day Ricard died.

Much much more at link...

Ugh. If I understand the article it seems that a disgusting predator saw a vulnerable Chloe and took advantage, likely giving her fentanyl and maybe other drugs which caused her to overdose. I suspect that's what we'll see when the autopsy report is complete, including toxicology.

13 is such a difficult age and my heart just breaks that Chloe unwittingly walked into this man's spider web. He needs to be removed from society and away from children forever. MOO.

It never ends. The only good thing I can see from this horror at this time is that if things in this case go as they should, this monster will never do this to another sweet young innocent girl.

But it may be done to him one night in the jailhouse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back