GUILTY MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014 #2 *Appeal Filed*

Discussion in 'Trials' started by Greater Than, Jun 8, 2017.

1. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

bbm
    Same here -- why didn't she get 15 years with no parole? Grrrrr.

Bravo, Jewels53 and Seattle1 like this.
  2. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    Bravo, Jewels53 and borndem like this.
  3. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

Yes, I remember her bail conditions and SMH again.
    Well, Miss Michelle has not yet finished her cup of Bad Karma... let's hope it follows her until she has had all of it. :mad::mad::mad:

4. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I don't think she spent more than 90 days in women's prison before she was secretly moved. And authorities refuse to say where she was moved to. IMO, that means she's likely at a rehab center - not exactly punishment.

Jonathan Darling, a spokesman for the sheriff’s office, did not provide a reason for the change or say when it occurred.

“Ms. Carter is still in custody of the Bristol County Sheriff’s Office but is not currently in a Bristol County corrections facility,” Darling said in an email to Boston.com. “We will not be providing details on her whereabouts or the circumstances.”

Sheriff’s office: Michelle Carter moved from jail but remains in custody | Boston.com

Bravo, Jewels53 and borndem like this.
  5. Steleheart

Steleheart Administrator Staff Member Administrator

This case has similarities and differences with the Alexander Urtula Case case whose girlfriend, Inyoung You, has now been indicted for Involuntary Manslaughter in another texting coercion case.

I am posting the link for reference; MA - Alexander Urtula, Suicide, Girlfriend indicted in texting Case - Boston - 20 May 2019

PLEASE keep the discussions appropriately separate. It's fine to discuss both cases but keep the focus here on this victim, the perpetrator and the families involved, as well as legal aspects arising from these cases.

6. Steleheart

Steleheart Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I find it difficult not to focus on Michelle and her eyebrows but that's just me, LOL.
    (I am am not a good example)

borndem, Jewels53 and Bravo like this.
  7. Jewels53

Jewels53 Forever in my Heart!

Alice253, MsGazette, cocomod and 4 others like this.