MA - Fox News psychiatrist faces malpractice lawsuits, sex allegations

deathvalley69

Former Member
Reaction score
‘I own you’: Prominent psychiatrist accused of sexually exploiting patients

NEWBURYPORT — A prominent North Shore psychiatrist is facing lawsuits from three female patients who say he lured them into degrading sexual relationships, including beatings, conversations about bondage, and, in one case, getting a tattoo of the doctor’s initials to show his “ownership” of her, according to court documents.

The women allege that Dr. Keith Ablow, an author who was a contributor to Fox News network until 2017, abused his position while treating them for acute depression, leaving them unable to trust authority figures and plagued with feelings of shame and self-recrimination.
--
In all three cases, the women say they relocated from other states, at Ablow’s request, to be closer to his Newburyport office where he used a controversial treatment for depression: infusions of Ketamine. The drug, an anesthetic that can induce a trance-like state and memory loss, is sometimes abused but is also used by some clinicians to treat chronic depression.
--
Ablow, 57, has stirred controversy for combining psychiatric analysis with political views, once saying on Fox News that President Obama had “abandonment issues” and preferred Africa to America, though Ablow had never met him. He also criticized Michelle Obama’s weight on Fox News in 2014, saying, “She needs to drop a few pounds.”
--
much more of Boston Globe article at link​

Why do you say Fox news contributor. He no longer is on Fox news. They had the brains to drop him.
Because for years Fox provided him the platform to mouth complete garbage, like announcing that that several prominent mass shooters were autistic; that Jews did not actively resist the Holocaust; and that President Obama is a sociopath. Also, these sex charges parallel those made successfully against others with Fox pedigrees: Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, Eric Bolling, et al.

https://www.alternet.org/2019/02/fo...busing-three-women-he-treated-for-depression/

I knew it!!! I read his book about Casey Anthony & soon as I put it down I said something is wrong with that guy! He was way, way too descriptive of when Casey gave birth to her daughter & the dad, George was in the room. And..........he repeated that story *several* times, for no apparent reason other than he enjoyed writing about it as it wasn't appropriate to to repeat it so many times to tell the story.

I knew it!!! I read his book about Casey Anthony & soon as I put it down I said something is wrong with that guy! He was way, way too descriptive of when Casey gave birth to her daughter & the dad, George was in the room. And..........he repeated that story *several* times, for no apparent reason other than he enjoyed writing about it as it wasn't appropriate to to repeat it so many times to tell the story.

Me too. I thought he was very strange. I had the feeling he was into Casey

Why do you say Fox news contributor. He no longer is on Fox news. They had the brains to drop him.

They were only reposting an article someone else wrote. It also says he used to work for Fox. It was very clear to me. Also, I hate it when people drag politics into these conversations. I don't care about that! I am here for true crime!

I never paid attention to him. Go to TV Dr’s are like commercial breaks. Refresh coffee/potty.
After reading this I’m surprised he’s called for any answers/opinion on any subject.

Keith Ablow - Wikipedia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back