Identified! MA - Granby, off Route 116, WhtFem 15-26, UP14969, shallow grave, clothes, gold ring, Nov'78 - Patricia Ann Tucker

thanks hmg...sorry i misread, didn't realize Believe was point of contact.

Det. Charboneau, I believe, retired. New contact for VT LE is Detective Lieutenant Glenn Hall...

here is a link to Grace's sisters website with contact for Det. Lt. and a timeline that y'all can look at: <modsnip: broken link>

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I noticed from Grace's picture is that her hair appears to be short. We know UID's hair was pretty long. Had Grace been growing out her hair? I think given the timeline/ vitals of this UID, the match would be worth an inquiry but I'm just thinking about a few of the inconsistencies.

here is a link to Grace's sisters website with contact for Det. Lt. and a timeline that y'all can look at: <modsnip: broken link>

Oh my goodness-thank you for the link and now I remember the story.

How were Grace's teeth? I have an email out to the detective for Simone and Granby's chief for a follow up. I will share what I hear....

I did e-mail the police contact in Grace's case about this UID. I will report if I hear back.

her sister seemed to think her teeth were okay, but she was a smoker (i thought maybe this might account for the discoloration).

Bumping yet again. I never heard from the detective in the Grace Reapp case.

I drive on this road quite a bit and always think of this young lady.

I know it's unlikely this UID is Ms. Ridinger but here's a recent news broadcast regarding her disappearance:

Yes, Simone's teeth were in perfect condition. This UID's teeth were in poor condition and decayed. I think the condition of the teeth pretty much rules out Grace too although there seemed to be some contention about that. I'm thinking that in this case the teeth weren't just yellow like a smoker's would be but actually decayed as a result of very poor dental care over an extended period of time.

Wonder if this was a trucker?

Definitely a possibility but this road is kind of windy and narrow, a little difficult for a truck to get through I think although I'm sure trucks travel on it if they need to. It just doesn't seem like an optimal place if you're a trucker to go if you don't have to.

I know that this is unlikely but you never know -

It could be possible with the date she went missing, the age, weight, and long hair. It's kind of hard to tell but I don't think her front teeth appear to be in very good condition. The only thing that makes me think it's most likely not her is the color of her hair being darker than the UID.

This stands out for me. She came up missing in august (3 months prior to being found), it only takes 2 major highways to get from where she was and where the UID was found, the age is off, but maybe she just aged well? I contacted the police department about a physical description of Sandra. We'll see what happens.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back