MA MA - Lisa Hazard, 28, Fall River, 3 Mar 2019

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Original
Original

Missing Person / NamUs #MP59310
Lisa T Hazard

Female, White / Caucasian
Height 5' 9" (69 Inches)
Weight 110 lbs

Date of Last Contact March 3, 2019
Missing From FALL RIVER, Massachusetts
Missing Age 28 Years
Current Age 29 Years

Hair Color Brown
Head Hair Description Long, Curly
Eye Color Brown

Tattoo of Aries symbol on right wrist

Clothing
Black Sweat Pants

Footwear
Brown Boots

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact March 3, 2019
NamUs Case Created August 8, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location FALL RIVER, Massachusetts 02721
Bristol County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Lisa left her home in New Bedford, MA, in the early morning hours of March 3, 2019. She told her son's father that she was going to Fall River to procure drugs before checking into rehab. Lisa was picked up in New Bedford by an unknown individual and has not been seen or heard from since. Last seen wearing black sweat pants and brown boots. Has a zodiac tattoo on her right wrist.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

For reference, the Fall River Police Department FB page post about Lisa:

City of Fall River Police Department

Lisa's FB:

https://www.facebook.com/lisa.hazard.796

Interesting post by the FRPD on Lisa FB page:

Lisa Hazard

:eek: I don't think I have ever seen a police department post as someone's profile like that. At least we know that LE have her devices and access to to her accounts to see if there are any clues in her private messages. But it's bad news that she left her devices behind with her accounts logged in. :( MOO.

Could she be missing because she is avoiding rehab?

It's possible. But IMHO the whole going to get drugs before going to rehab story doesn't sound right to me. But I'm always suspicious when someone is said to have left with an "unknown individual" in an unknown or non-descript vehicle.

MOO

For reference, the Fall River Police Department FB page post about Lisa:

City of Fall River Police Department

Lisa's FB:

https://www.facebook.com/lisa.hazard.796

Interesting post by the FRPD on Lisa FB page:

Lisa Hazard
Did anyone else notice a weird comment on the second post of hers- hint "smirk" on her FB? Maybe I am reading too much into it.

I hope this young lady gets in touch with her family or friends soon. Very alarming that she left the way that she did- leaving all of her devices logged on.

LE's comment on her FB- never seen that done before, anyone else?

To our new members claiming to know the victim personally and stating facts related to the case, you cannot state information as fact without either providing an MSM link to support what you claim OR becoming a Verified Insider (VI) at Websleuths. As a VI you will be able to provide whatever inside information you have without the requirement of providing a supporting link to MSM.

Becoming a VI is a voluntary and simple process and instruction on how to do so can be found at this link.

Until such time as you are verified, please do not post with information stated as fact or your post will have to be removed; it will be reinstated once you are verified.

If you choose not to become a VI, you must provide links to what you state as fact, as must all regular members of Websleuths.

We welcome verified insiders and hope you will consider making application to become one.

Thank you Silly Billy! It seems there are many people who know Lisa and may be able to help us shed more light on her case. I hope someone close to her becomes a verified insider. I hope we can help get her case some more MSM attention and bring her home. :)

I can only imagine coming on here as a non-sleuther it would be hard to deal with some of the harder questions asked about a loved one, especially if they’re struggling in one way or another because you’d naturally be defensive... it might feel like victim blaming on top of all the other pain they feel with the loss of their loved one... but the harder questions DO have to be asked because who knows what all you can uncover with the right questions and perspectives and resources. Sometimes it’s hard to tow the line of diligent thorough sleuthing and sensitivity... and it changes situation to situation.. imo

with that said, I too hope the folks that were on here become verified so we can see what their perspectives are, if they do feel like sharing on here anymore. I’m very concerned about Lisa and feel heartbroken for her loved ones.

Hazard was 29 last March when she went missing after visiting her 3-year-old son for a couple days at the New Bedford home of the boy’s biological father.

A close friend said he last spoke to Hazard the night of March 4, 2019, when she told him she was packing her stuff in anticipation of getting a ride from New Bedford to enter a drug rehabilitation facility.

Hazard has a Zodiac tattoo on her right wrist.

Taunton man intent on finding friend missing 10 months

Lisa Hazard
Lisa Hazard, of Fall River, was supposedly getting a ride from New Bedford to a drug rehabilitation facility on March 4, 2019, and has not been seen since. She was 29 when she vanished.

Hazard has a young son, her sister previously told the New Bedford Standard-Times, and had been trying to renew her cosmetology license. Her sister has since started a Facebook page dedicated to finding Hazard.

Police said they had "some leads" they were following. There was no evidence that Hazard actually entered a drug rehab facility, they said. Hazard has ties to Fall River, New Bedford and Taunton. Anyone with information should contact the Fall River Police Department.

6 missing Massachusetts women and girls where information might help

Date Last Seen: 3/3/2019 in New Bedford, MA
Lisa Hazard was 28 year old, Caucasian woman when she was last seen on Sunday, March 3, 2019, in the general area of New Bedford. After leaving the residence of her son’s father located at 1643 Phillips Rd, New Bedford, she was supposed to go to a drug rehabilitation center. She was never seen after that time. At the time of her disappearance, Hazard was living at 1334 South Main Street in Fall River. Hazard has been described as 5’9” and weighing 110 lbs., with long curly brown hair and brown eyes. When she was last seen, Hazard was wearing black sweatpants and brown boots.
Hazard has a distinctive tattoo of the Aries zodiac symbol on her right wrist.
1676641627852.jpeg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆