MA MA - Lisa Hazard, 28, Fall River, 3 Mar 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Gardener1850, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Remembering Cupcake

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Missing Person / NamUs #MP59310
    Lisa T Hazard

Female, White / Caucasian
    Height 5' 9" (69 Inches)
    Weight 110 lbs

Date of Last Contact March 3, 2019
    Missing From FALL RIVER, Massachusetts
    Missing Age 28 Years
    Current Age 29 Years

Hair Color Brown
    Head Hair Description Long, Curly
    Eye Color Brown

Tattoo of Aries symbol on right wrist

Clothing
    Black Sweat Pants

Footwear
    Brown Boots

Circumstances
    Date of Last Contact March 3, 2019
    NamUs Case Created August 8, 2019
    Last Known Location Map
    Location FALL RIVER, Massachusetts 02721
    Bristol County

Circumstances of Disappearance
    Lisa left her home in New Bedford, MA, in the early morning hours of March 3, 2019. She told her son's father that she was going to Fall River to procure drugs before checking into rehab. Lisa was picked up in New Bedford by an unknown individual and has not been seen or heard from since. Last seen wearing black sweat pants and brown boots. Has a zodiac tattoo on her right wrist.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

LadyL, Steelslady, Knox and 2 others like this.

2. TatianaBarbie

TatianaBarbie Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    LadyL, Vail, Steelslady and 2 others like this.
  3. Gardener1850

:eek: I don't think I have ever seen a police department post as someone's profile like that. At least we know that LE have her devices and access to to her accounts to see if there are any clues in her private messages. But it's bad news that she left her devices behind with her accounts logged in. :( MOO.

LadyL, Steelslady, Dre and 1 other person like this.
  4. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

Could she be missing because she is avoiding rehab?

5. Gardener1850

It's possible. But IMHO the whole going to get drugs before going to rehab story doesn't sound right to me. But I'm always suspicious when someone is said to have left with an "unknown individual" in an unknown or non-descript vehicle.

MOO

6. momrids6

momrids6 JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER

Plenty of folks try that "one big one before rehab" thing. Some don't survive it to go to rehab

LadyL, Weeobanite, nao and 7 others like this.
  7. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

Did anyone else notice a weird comment on the second post of hers- hint "smirk" on her FB? Maybe I am reading too much into it.

I hope this young lady gets in touch with her family or friends soon. Very alarming that she left the way that she did- leaving all of her devices logged on.

LE's comment on her FB- never seen that done before, anyone else?

8. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Bump

MimosaMornings likes this.
  9. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

To our new members claiming to know the victim personally and stating facts related to the case, you cannot state information as fact without either providing an MSM link to support what you claim OR becoming a Verified Insider (VI) at Websleuths. As a VI you will be able to provide whatever inside information you have without the requirement of providing a supporting link to MSM.

Becoming a VI is a voluntary and simple process and instruction on how to do so can be found at this link.

Until such time as you are verified, please do not post with information stated as fact or your post will have to be removed; it will be reinstated once you are verified.

If you choose not to become a VI, you must provide links to what you state as fact, as must all regular members of Websleuths.

We welcome verified insiders and hope you will consider making application to become one.

Gardener1850, Dre and MimosaMornings like this.
  10. Gardener1850

Thank you Silly Billy! It seems there are many people who know Lisa and may be able to help us shed more light on her case. I hope someone close to her becomes a verified insider. I hope we can help get her case some more MSM attention and bring her home. :)

Griselda123, Dre and PayrollNerd like this.
  11. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

I can only imagine coming on here as a non-sleuther it would be hard to deal with some of the harder questions asked about a loved one, especially if they’re struggling in one way or another because you’d naturally be defensive... it might feel like victim blaming on top of all the other pain they feel with the loss of their loved one... but the harder questions DO have to be asked because who knows what all you can uncover with the right questions and perspectives and resources. Sometimes it’s hard to tow the line of diligent thorough sleuthing and sensitivity... and it changes situation to situation.. imo

with that said, I too hope the folks that were on here become verified so we can see what their perspectives are, if they do feel like sharing on here anymore. I’m very concerned about Lisa and feel heartbroken for her loved ones.