GUILTY MA - OA, 23, kidnapped, found alive, Boston, 19 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

With there being two guys walking with her,I wonder if she was being trafficked ? I definitely think she was drugged.It is hard to believe the guy at the bar had nothing to do with any of this.Curious to see where this leads.I'm watching at 6:00.
I have heard it before and it just happened to a friend of a friend - perp drugs the drink and then leaves. Someone else intervenes then they hook up later.
Not accusing the first guy since BPD said he was determined to be not involved in the disappearance, I'm just saying between the time she left the bar walking to where she needed help standing up she didn't stop off for a few more. So unless they just happened upon her on State St., they or someone else were inside.

Oh and JMO

i wonder if it was him that turned on the phone like an idiot, i havent seen an article that says it was definitely her

Imagine being so stupid as to kidnap a girl in a place with cameras, AND leaving the phone on her... AND leaving her in the projects where it was reported that the phone was last pinged at? Wow! Hope she’s okay both physically and mentally, and also it’s such a great thing this guy was a complete moron with no common sense

Imagine being so stupid as to kidnap a girl in a place with cameras, AND leaving the phone on her... AND leaving her in the projects where it was reported that the phone was last pinged at? Wow! Hope she’s okay both physically and mentally, and also it’s such a great thing this guy was a complete moron with no common sense

Last edited:
Wow! I had read this story before I left for work and made a note to follow up after
I am SO blown away by this news! I'll be honest this isnt what I expected. So happy for her...may her recovery be speedy and she get whatever she requires.

This is from Ted Daniel, a verified reporter for Fox25 Boston
Ted Daniel on Twitter

Alll the windows at 2nd floor apartment of person of interest in the Olivia Ambrose disappearance are covered. People who live near guy in Charlestown Housing describe him as unbalanced.
Ha! “Unbalanced.”

That certainly makes sense here. This was brazen and outright stupid.

Something ain’t right with this guy.

Justin Bourke‏ @JBourkeOn7
The family of Olivia Ambrose offered a statement expressing their gratitude for the "monumental efforts" in finding the 23-year-old alive. She was initially reporting missing after leaving a Boston bar Sat night. An arrest was made today. Follow @7News for the latest

DxjMZCRX4AADEV7.jpg

2:46 PM - 22 Jan 2019

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17