Ma- Obama's Uncle, Onyango Obama Illegal Alien Drunk Driving January 11, 2012 -Boston

JeannieC

Reaction score
Obama uncle seeks police officer's driving record

BOSTON -- A lawyer for President Barack Obama's uncle, an illegal immigrant who is charged with drunken driving, says he will ask prosecutors to turn over the driving record of the police officer who stopped him.

110829_obama_uncle.jpg

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/boston/12006400163247/obama-uncle-seeks-police-officer-s-driving-record/

Only in the good ole USA!

I mean, our President has an "illegal alien" uncle living here.

Unbelievable................................

Only in the good ole USA!

I mean, our President has an "illegal alien" uncle living here.

Unbelievable................................

My, my, my....no words.

ETA - found some words...who the heck is paying for the illegal's attorney?

Talk about a "smoke screen". The police officer is not on trial here. His record might be lousy but he is not the one on trial.

Now that his illegal status is known, I wonder if anyone has the guts to deport him.......... the White House is probably scrambling to get him a legal immigrant status or a visa.

Obama's defense has hired a motor vehicle safety expert who has challenged what the officer saw before the stop.

Krishtal said Obama registered 0.14 on a blood alcohol test, higher than the state's legal limit of 0.08.

Obama's lawyer also is seeking to suppress those results and evidence from the traffic stop.

How does he afford experts and a "defense team"?????? Isn't he a liquor store clerk or something? Incredible.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/30195712/detail.html#ixzz1jHIwBhcy

So, what does the officer's driving record say? I mean, what does it mean? I looked at it, but I don't know the lingo.

The lawyer wants the BAC information withheld? How can they do that?

What next>?

Laws just don't apply to some people, do they? Lots of Teflon in that family. imo.

Well I bet he's throwing his name around and telling anyone who will listen who his relative is.

This is making no sense to me. The cop isn't on trial - this drunk driving illegal alien is.

Convict him and throw him out!

JMHO.

Mel

If I were held accountable for all the things my family did, I would be horrified. I cant control them and I imagine Obama cant control his. You can pick your friends but not your family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back